Status: Writing and may not write for a long time;)

Caught Red-Handed

Emotionless

My life, was officially over. Fame, money, friends and family, meant nothing now. I didn't have a heart anymore. I shed all my feelings with the endless tears that trickled down my cheecks. After I was done getting rid of my pain, saddness, anger and devastation, I drifted into my room. Emotionlessly, I sat on my bed... I checked my life. Where had I gone wrong? What had I done wrong to deserve such heartache?

Nick, my boyfriend, life and only interest, had left me. For my sister. I wondered when he was going to tell me. Maybe earlier today...? I didn't care anymore. I had already forgotten how to love. That hurtme.. Badly. As I realised I was still a living being, more tears caame down. Now, I felt angry... I grabbed my phone, deleted anything to do with Nick, smashed all of our photos and threw everything he ever gave me onto the floor. I stopped when I found my ring in my hand... This was Nick's first present. I crumpled to the floor and let go of myself.

But my sister? How could she? How would she?....
She was too jealous... Enough to hurt her own sister.. Her own blood, flesh and bones.

I felt my soul tear at the core aas thought of all these.

"Sarah? Honey could you open the door please?" my mom's worried voice sounded at the door. I searched for my voice. Nope, no hits... I looked for my mouth with my hands... Yeah, I could find it, but I couldn't FEEL it... I continued to lye on the floor lifelessly.

I had never tried suacidal.. And I didn't plan to end my life just yet.. But all the terrifed voices were just so annoying. And I felt like I hadn't had sleep in years, even though I had just woken up. I wasn't really thinking about what I was about to do. I made my way into the bathroom. I took my nail cutting scissors and with shaking hands, placed them, point down pressing at my wrist. I was scared.. Hey! Fright was an emotion! I wasn't supposed to feel anymore.. Wow. Wierd. And with that I snapped out of it.. I let my small scissors fall to the floor and started into another series of sobs. I was horrified at myself at even attempting to something like this...

After my eyes were finally done shedding my freash emotion, I slithered into my warm, welcoming bed and hid underneath the covers.. I was one with the bed. I was invisible... Just like I should be.

Just like I was in Nick's eyes, from now on...
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww... Poor, poor Sarah... Megan was an ass...
What do you think? Should they get back together?
Comment, SUBSCRIBE...
Love you all,
Bal'
xoxo