Status: Writing and may not write for a long time;)

Caught Red-Handed

Red-Handed

I can't say that I was ashamed of what I did... It was very satisfactory. But I have to say, the result definitely had it's drawbacks...
For instnce, Sarah caught us- or more rather me- red-handed. That was a bummer, cause I hadn't really meant to hurt her that way. I could understand how she felt since I had felt felt like that every day for almost two years.... Nick was angry with me. Ouch. And I wasn't talking to either of them...

I was actually proud of myself for showing Nick about how I felt. Now, I had nothing to hide. But I was confused. What was the right thing to do? Go on with Nick, or make things better for Sarah.. Well... No. I wasn't going to give in. Sarah deserved thinking that Nick loved me. Whereas now I understood that Nick really did love her. And that hurt me, so I was going to be mean. Meaner than ever. Nothing could make me give Nick up. Not now anyway...

But I did feel bad about Sarah.. So I went out of my room to see her. I knocked lightly on her door.
"Go away." She had been crying, because her voice sounded wheezy and hoarse. I knocked harder. It took 30 knocks before the sound of a lock turning. I quickly opened the door and barged in.
"I'm sorry, you wouldn't have let me in..." I took her key and slid it in my pocket without her noticing.
She turned her back to me. " Go away Megan.. I don't want to hear."
"Look, I'm sorry, but it's not what it seems. Nick kissed me! He never loved you!" It pained me to lie this way but at least it was better for Sarah. "You truly didn't deserve him. Turns out, he loved me... And you were right.. I do love him..."
She turned around to look at me with totured eyes. "I told you, I don't want to hear this! I don't care. Get out."
I sighed, in real misery and decided to get some fresh air. So I called a cab for the park across the mall. I let my parents know I was going and got into the cab waiting in front of our house.

I watched the blury shaped ass the cab pulled me on and on. When we got there after what seemed like days, I payed the driver an expensive 15 dollars, and stepped out into the cool air. As I was about to turn for the park, I dark figure caught my eye. As I try to understand why I was staring at this person, I realised it had curly hair.. I stepped closer to find that the person was Nick. I ran towards him thinking a thousand different things.
"Nick!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah Megan... Megan, Megan, Megan:(
Poor Sarah, lied to by her own Sis...
Read, comment, subscribe,
Love you,
Bal'