Status: Writing and may not write for a long time;)

Caught Red-Handed

Crying

"Nick?!" I heard somebody yell. "Nick, wait!" I sighed in frustration. I knew who it was. So, I ignored her. Yes, it was Megan. The last person I'd want to see right now.
"Nick! I know you can hear me..." I turned around to glare at her, giving up. She had this hopeful and excited expression on her face. Poor kid. As if we could actually ever be together... I knew I wanted her, but I wanted Sarah too! How was that possible?...
"What?" I said plainly.
She huffed as she stopped in front of me. "Nick, don't be like that, please... I told you how I felt. Doesn't that mean anything? We both know that we love each other..."
"Yes Megan, but will it be worth it? Will it be worth hurting Sarah? I still love her..."
Megan's face fell. " But you love me..."
" Megan, it's complicated. You could never understand how I feel..." I sighed. Sarah always knew how I felt.
" Look, it'll only make it worse if you leave now, knowing that you love me. You'll leave us both bleeding."
Her eyes went shiny with the moisture building up on them. Aw man! She shoudn't cry! That only meant she cared for me more than she should. That sucks. She looked down, seeing me stare at her eyes. As she looked down, I watched a single drop fall, and splat on the pavement. She sniffed quickly wiping her eyes and looked up at me againg. Her long eyelashes were wet. And I couldn't bear that.
I had to be a bad person for Megan. I would hurt Sarah even more. My legs actually shook, feeling my heart tear into two. I was amazed when I felt a scorching tear roll down my cheeck. I was crying, for crying out loud! Megan looked at me surprised by the fact that I was cying. Too.
She put a warm hand on my cheeck, absorbing the single tear.
"I'm sorry for what happened. But please don't cry! I can't bear it.." Suddenly the scarf I was wearing felt inappropriate. And my jacket felt too much. I managed a fake smile.
" I'm sorry too... "
"Let's just forget about Sarah." she said. FORGET ABOUT SARAH.
?
Forget about... Sarah. The thought made my head throb badly. I was losing it.
"Yeah." I chocked out.
"Look, I know it's hard... But maybe you just need some time away..." Well, that sounded innocent enough.
"Maybe.."
" Would you like to take a walk with me?" she asked.
"Not right now Megan... I need some time for myself. I'll see you later."
Her face fell with my rejection. " 'Kay... See you..."
She turned around without another word and started to walk across the street. I stared after her.
The road was completely empty... There weren't any cars at all, and it seemed to come out of nowhere. A huge, double-decker, sight-seeing tour bus was skidding towards Megan. Megan, who was frozen, staring at the bus, coming closer and CLOSER.
"NO!"
♠ ♠ ♠
NO! What's going to happen?
SUBSCRIBE people... :D
Love ya'
Bal'