Status: Writing and may not write for a long time;)

Caught Red-Handed

Under and Over

I had no time to live. My life was over... I felt myself fly backwards and only when I hit the ground did I feel my broken bones scrape against each other. I felt something warm and wet build up in my mouth. I spat it out. And just then, I felt a shivering body hover against mine. Her hands were like ice against my numb ones. I wanted her to be Sarah.... And in my head, she was. It was Sarah who loved me. It was Sarah whom I loved.

" Sarah.." I choked.

The hands pulled back. And as I heard an odd ringing, I fell into nothingness...

* * * * *

I awoke in a strange white room with a wide window, revealing a rainy morning.
St-eeee-rike 1....
In the room, Megan sat in an armchair, snoring loudly. Not Sarah.
St-eeee-rike 2....
And sitting in a chair next to me, Joe was looking at me in a bad way...
St-eeee-rike 3...

3 STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT!!!!

"Hi." I said to Joe, sheepishly.
"Good morning, Mr. Superman."
"Uh, yeah... About that."
"Nick why'd you kiss Megan? Why did you do that to Sarah?" he asked.
I gasped. Megan had obviously lied. "What?!" I TRIED to yell, but my chest wouldn't allow it. "Ow" I winced.
"Don't pain yourself you idiot!" he whispered.
"But Joe. I didn't! SHE kissed me!" Megan, was a...Bitch.
"What? How! Megan said-"
"Joe she's lying! She loves me... Sarah saw her kiss me and she...hit me."
"Well good for Sarah. Wait, what?! Megan.. LOVES YOU?"
"Yes..."
"But, did you kiss her back?"
"I-.... yes..."
Joe turned a bright shade of red. " How could you! Now you're going to go believing that you like her...!"
I didn't reply to that... Joe shot me a stern look before leaving the room. As the door clicked shut, Megan eyes began to flutter. I didn't want to talk to her so I immediately shut my eyes and pretended to sleep. I heard her tiptoe towards me and sigh.

"Nick, I know that you're awake..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh, she knows he's awake!
Read, comment, subscribe!
I love you people,
Bal'
xoxo