Status: Writing and may not write for a long time;)

Caught Red-Handed

What The Hell Is Going On

I was brought up from the under world by an irritating beeping sound. I didn't want to hear it, I didn't want to leave my bedcovers alone and I did NOT want to hear about Nick...
That sent a sharp stab at my heart.
So I sighed and officially got up. I trudged over to were my cell phone lay and picked it up.
" 1 Missed Call" It said. Who was this insolent, caller you ask? Simple... Joe.
Wait. Joe?

If Joe was going to call me, why hadn't called sooner? Unless...Nick haden't told him. That made me wonder too much sıo I decided to call him back.
'Beep beep... Beep beep... Beep bee- Hello?' Joe's familiar voice sounded.
"Uhh, hey Joe, it's me...Sarah. What happened? I was sleeping when you called..."
"Oh! Sarah, thank god you're still alive, after what my little brother did-"
I cut him off, because I knew my heart wouldn't take it. "Look Joe, I know, it stinks, and I'm really upset. I don't want to talk about this. But don't worry.... I gues I'm....Over it." It sounded more like a question. And god.. What. A. LIE!
"Oh..Ok then.." he stammered. " But, hey, there's another thing. Nick...Sort of, you know.... I mean you don't but.... A car sorta' crashed into him and-"
The phone jumped out of my hand. My lips trembled. This... was not happening.
I grabbed the phone with urgency and whispered, "Which hospital?"
"Sarah, I-"
"WHICH HOSPITAL JOE?!" I yelled.
" S-Saint Louis!"
I snapped the phone shut and flew out the door, fullt dressed in my Pj's.

I had more time to clear my mind as I stepped into my big black jeep. Firstly, flew up the stairs again to put on clothes and brush my hair. Then, after that, I went out.

I ran through the see through doors, of the St. Louis hospital, after a short, non-traffic 20 minutes' drive... As soon as I got to the reception desk, I almost chocked at the surpried lady.
"Nick Jonas!" I blurted out.
"Umm, you were his?..." she said, looking pittifully at me.
"Duh! His girlfriend!" I almost yelled. And with that, my face fell. " I mean, just
f-friend of the family..." I stuttered.
"7th floor, sweety."
I turned around for the elevator, hearing some whispering and tutting behind me.
On the slow elevator, I suddenly realised that I was tapping my foot. Wierd. So unlike me...
And at last, when the glass doors opened at the seventh floor, I took a deep breath and stepped out. It was so gloomy.... It was a rainy day, and even the people's skins seemed to be gray....
At the end of the corridor, there stood, two long and curly haired figures.... One of them was slightly shorther and the other was leaning on the white wall, chatting in a low voice.

It was like someone had pushed me forward, when I broke into a sprint. And for some absurd reason, unpainful tears started to roll down my cheecks...
"JOE!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaa, this is a good chapter people!
But, Pleasepleaseplease Read the authors notes and..;
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! -please.

Love y'all who love my story,
Bally..
xoxo!