Status: Writing and may not write for a long time;)

Caught Red-Handed

Wet Chest

"JOE!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Sarah running to me. The air in my chest came out in a huff, as she threw her arms around my neck and started sobing into my chest.
"I don't know- didn't want- I just- what did-how-..." she sobbed.
"Shhh..." I said
"I'm so sorry!"
"Sarah.. What the heck are you sorry for?! It's all Nick's fault."
"Wha-" she blurted, looking up, and sniffling. Her big, brown eyes shiny with tears. I took a deep breath.
"Look... It's not your fault. Nick's alright.. Just a few minor cracks. And it was Megan who kissed Nick. Not Nick who kissed Megan..."
"But, but.. When I came in... Nick w-was kissing her back! He doesn't c-care anyway..."
"What?! That's stupid. He does.... And... I thought you were over it." Ok, I shouldn't of said that.
" I guess..." she said, sniffing again.
"Sarah... Just forget it. It'll be alright."
"How cliché..." she said cracking a smile.
"And Sarah?"
"Yeah?"
"My shirt cost 100 bucks..."
She looked down to my cotton shirt, now with a wet chest.
We both started to laugh wildly.
"Ah Joe, I've missed you so much!" she said, hugging me tightly.
I patted her on the back. "I've missed you too..."

We talked about different stuff for about an hour. At last, the nurse came out of Nick's room, revealing Megan at the door. Sarah froze. Megan and Sarah stared at eac hother for a minute...
"Um, Joe? I'll be leaving now.... Bye.." Her face was solid white.
I just looked at her. After Megan had left, I turned back to Sarah. She was red, and her hands were in fists. I really had to change the subject.
"Soo... Sarah, do you want to see Nick?"
That seemed to wake her up. "Joe... I don't know... I'm... I mean we're... I can't."
"Aw, c'mon Sarah! He misses you! The guy's a schmuck! And he's probably sleeping."
I took her hand and pulled her forward. She didn't resist.

As we entered the room, I heard Sarah take a sharp breath. Nick, at the time being, SEEMED to be sleeping.
"See Sarah. I told you!"
She didn't answer... She just looked at Nick's peaceful face.
"He really does love you, you know..."
I thought I saw Nick's lips twitch...
"Joe... I don't know. I- I'm... Over. It."
Then, it happened. Nick's eyes flew open. Sarah ghasped. I gulped. Nick threw me an odd look. Sarah started to cry.
"I...I... Bye Joe." She ran out of the room...
Which left me with Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I like this chapter!
Comment and Subscribe!
Love Y'all!
Bally
xoxo