Status: Writing and may not write for a long time;)

Caught Red-Handed

Good Morning Sarah

I didn't have to be a genious to figure out that the warm arm over my body was Nick's. I turned over to hug him. Semi conciously, I murmured "Nick."... He replied by leaning down to my ear and saying "It's me..." I smiled and opened my eyes. Jeez, I was a sucker. My heart was about to stop when I saw him there, his face inches from mine.
"Hey.." I said, hoarsely.
"Hey."
"What are you do-" I started to say, but some very, urgent, soft lips found mine. I wound my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer, as he placed one hand on my cheeck, and one into my hair. His lips were sweet and soft, moving with mine, in perfect syncronization.
He broke the lasting kiss in what seemed like hours later.
"Good morning..." He said, smiling.
"Thanks. For both.." I replied smugly.
"Not that I'm not enjoying the moment, when do you think you'll get up?" He asked.
"Uh, why? Isn't it really early?"
" Sarah, it's almost twelve!"
"What?! You're serious?" I asked bewildered.
" How long did you stay up?" he asked in a motherly tone.
"Not too late.."I teased.
His answering smile was mesmerising.
" Soo, did ya miss me over night?" My hopeful tone gave me away too easily.
He chuckled seetly and said: "Hell yes!" And then we started again, to a very LONG kiss.

* * * * *

After I finally got up, Nick recieved a very urgent call from his mom. He needed to stay with his brothers while his parents went to a surprise holiday from Mr. Jonas. Apparently it was their anniversarey. I had insisted on going with Nick, so my parents gave up and let me go.

"By Nick, have fun!" Megan called after him. Suck up. As if I didn't know her 'secret' crush on him.
Nick cleared his throat and smiled shly.
"Ugh, she's so annoying!" I complained.
"Don't worry about it." Nick said and pecked my cheeck.

Nick parked in front of the bright driveway. We made our way to the brown door. He was holding my hand when Joe opened it.
"Finally!" he immediately said. "I thought Sarah had locked you in her room and refused to let you go. We were abouto call 911!"
I rolled my eyes as Nick led me through.
"Would you like me to lock YOU in your room, Joe?" Nick threatened him.
"Ooooh..." Joe teased.
"Quit it guys."
Frankie was in the living room watching some kid program, while Kevin was on the phone.
As we came in, Kevin looke up and waved, whereas Joe went on to the kitchen, probably to go eat something... Nick and I sat on the couch. I turned around to see two brown eyes, boring into mine...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this chapter sucks.. Best I could come up with, sorry!
Nick.. Ahh Nick..

Comment, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT. (Please..)
Love you all..
Bal'