Status: Writing and may not write for a long time;)

Caught Red-Handed

Now Or Never

When I woke up, the sun was shining brightly through my window. I stretched and yawned, checking the time. It was 10 am. I opened my door to look for any sign of noise. Everyone was still sleeping...

The first thought that bothered me this morning was last night... Should Nick know? Would Sarah tell him? ... It took about half an hour comtemplating telling Nick. My certain decision was to tell him. MYSELF. Either he would come to me, or I would go to him. So, to be ready, I got into the shower and took out my make up bag I rarely opened. I started with blow drying my hair... When I was done with the light pink blush, the eyeliner, the mascara and the lip gloss, I looked beautiful. A big development for me! Then, I scoured the depths of my messy drawers to look for something decent. I came up with my knee length pale blue dress. I checked myself in the mirror. Pleased as I was, my stomach was doing rythmic acrobacy.
All sorts of little rolls and flips...

No-one ws awake yet when I heard the light knock on the door. How long had everyone stayed up? Anyway, to be certain that Sarah wouldn't wake up, I crept into her room, turned off her alarm, and flew down the stairs. One last breath check, and I was ready.
Here we go...
"Nick?! I wasn't expecting you..." I sang as I opened the door.
He eyed me suspiciously and I enjoyed the way he looked me up and down. "Ok..? Where's your sister? She wanted to talk to me."
"She's asleep as always. But before you go to her... Nick?" I flet my face flush with excitement and nervousness.
"Yeah?..."
"I want to talk to you about something. Private. Can you come upstairs to my room? Please."
"Sure I guess. What's the deal?"
He followed me up the stairs and as I shut my rooms door, his face turned into a strange expression.
"Megan..."
"Please Nick, just listen." I took a very deep breath and closed my eyes before I carried on. "Nick.... I love you."
Silence...
"Nick, I love you and I don't want you to go out with Sarah anymore. I've loved from the moment I saw you get on that stage with Sarah. And she doesn't deserve a guy like you. You deserve better, and I know you WANT better... You don't look at her the same way any more... I know you better than you think." After that speech, I decided to open my eyes.
Nick's face was cold and paler than before. It scared me...
"Megan..I-"
" Shh. Please, just don't try to stop me. Just feel." I said. It was now or never. I had to take my chance.
So after another breath, I took one step towards the angel in front of me....
♠ ♠ ♠
Want to know what happens next? Well stay here because I'm updating...
What do you think?
Read, Comment, SUBSCRIBE...
Thanks,
Bal'