Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

It Begins

It was just a day like any other. I rolled out of bed, got dressed, and put on my make-up. Then my cell rang. It was my 19 year old best friend Autumn Rayne. "What's up gorgeous?" I answered.

"Joanne, you are going to freak out!" said Autumn enthusiastically. "Hold on, let me three-way Bekkah in."

Bekkah was our other friend, and she was the same age as Autumn. "Bekkah's in the house!" she said, and I smiled.

"What's the big news?" I asked.

"I got three free tickets for a couple of months overseas in ENGLAND!!!!!!!!" screamed Autumn. I screamed and jumped up and down.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bekkah and I screamed.

"Did I say I was going with you two?" said Autumn. That brought me and Bekks crashing down hard.

"What the fuck?" I said. "You called the two of us just to rub it in our faces and NOT take us? Fuck you!"

"I'M JOKING!" said Autumn before I hit the end call button. "All three of us are about to have adventures in England!!!!!!!!!"
_______________________________________________________________________

I put on my headphones, and listened to Paramore as the plane began to take off. God, it took a LOT of convincing for mom and dad to let me leave the country. But once I convinced them that I was able to take care of myself after holding down a job for 4 years, getting high marks in high school as well as college, and just being a responsible person all around.

After talking to Autumn as we waited in line to get checked, she told me that she won a Harry Potter trivia contest, and this was the prize. We were going to London, England, and we were to stay in a nice hotel. I asked her if that was all the prize entailed, and she just smirked and grabbed her carry-ons after they were checked.

I closed my eyes, and slowly began to drift off into sleep.

"Joanne..." a voice called from beyond the moors of England. I ran towards the voice in a classic British dress with a large hat to match. "Joanne..."

"Yes," I answered, looking about the moor. Fog was settling in, making it more difficult to see. "Where are you?"

"Joanne, I'm here my love," said the voice. I turned around and saw him, and the two of us shared a passionate kiss. "Oh Joanne... Joanne..."


"Joanne... Joanne?" said Autumn as she poked me.

"What?" I said as I shot up in my seat.

"We've just landed, and you were moaning a lot in your sleep," smirked Bekkah. "Who were you dreaming about?"

"N-no one," I stammered. "It was nothing really. Just nothing..."

"Well come on, the plane's almost empty now!" said Autumn as she gathered my things up and threw them into my hands. "Let's go!"

I got out of my seat, and ran towards baggage claim to get our suitcases. Once we found our things, we headed outside to walk to our hotel. It was a bit of a walk, and we looked really awkward walking down the street with our rolly suitcases and carry-ons. After several cars honking at us, someone screaming "HOT CHICKS!!!" at us, and several glances from local pedestrians, we arrived at the hotel. We got our room keys, and walked upstairs. We each had our own rooms, but they were all connected, so we could easily walk from room. I put my key in, and walked into my room. The first thing I saw was Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy, and Fred Weasley. I screamed and ran towards them and tackled them.

"OOF!" I cried as I fell to the floor. It was only the cardboard cutouts. How disappointing. I dusted myself off, and threw my things on the bed.