Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Autumn Rayne: When Will I Get Out Of Here?!

After waking up every hour to either puke, potty or both, let's just say I didn't sleep so well that night. I looked at the clock, and it said it was 8:15 in the morning. The nurse came in and delivered my breakfast: eggs and bacon. The worst thing about hospitals was the food. It was so flavorless, so blah. I spat the eggs out. I missed Texas and my grandma's eggs. I was born and raised in Texas. Joanne's originally from Jersey and Bekkah's from Massachusetts. I knew Joanne ever since I was in sixth grade, and she was in seventh grade. Bekkah and I actually met at high school towards the end of freshman year. She lived in Massachusetts with her mom, but when her mom died, she moved in with her dad who lived in my neighborhood. When Liam died, Bekkah and Joanne were my main confidants. They even stood by my side at the funeral... And the burial... They even stayed at my apartment that Liam and I stayed in. I would never trade them in for anything. As I turned on the TV, I noticed my purse was vibrating. After I found some gross clotted cream in my purse,(it was probably Joanne) I found my phone. My aunt had called me. I dialed her number, and she picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi, Irma." I said weakly.

"Hi, baby! How are you doing? How's England? How's everything?"

"It's been a whirlwind, actually. I met Tom Felton, Matt Lewis and James Phelps. They took us out for some clotted cream, which was delicious. Except it gave me food poisoning. That's why I'm at the hospital." I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

Are you OK? Do you want me to go over there?"The panic in her voice was obvious.

"No, I'm OK. Actually, I know it's only been a few days, but I'm REALLY starting to like Tom... He's just so easy to talk to. I mean, right now I'm in the friend zone, but I know that'll change soon. But I don't know if I'm ready..." I smacked my forehead.

"Because of Liam?" She said sympathetically.

"Yes, because of Liam..." I whispered, tears welling up.

"Aww, sweetie. Did you dream about Liam last night?"My aunt knew me too well. Sometimes I wonder why SHE wasn't my mom. She had that maternal instinct.

"Unfortunately, yes... I mean, Bekkah asked me how I was doing and mentioned him, then Tom came in and asked to stay the night, as did Joanne and Bekkah. But of course, I said no because I knew I would end up crying, which was exactly what I did all night... And honestly, it's been two months. Shouldn't I be over it by now?" My voice was shaky.

"Well, maybe it's going to take more than a couple of months, baby. I mean, of course you're going to miss Liam. You guys were together for so long, right? You can't expect to forget about him, because you're so used to him being around. I know it's hard, but you'll get through this. Now, are you SURE you don't want me to go over there?" Yes, I know she can be a bit overprotective.

"Trust me, I'm positive." I insisted.

"Alright, well you be careful, OK? And your daddy's going to call you soon. I love you."God, I hate when they call him my 'daddy' I'm not five anymore. I'm nineteen

"Love you too. Bye." I said sweetly.

This hospital food did not help my vomiting. I couldn't eat it, so I just decided to call Joanne, and begged her to buy me some McDonald's. I wanted a McSkillet burrito, hash browns, AND A VANILLA ICED COFFEE! Hopefully, I was cured from my MED. After waiting, Joanne came with my food. I grabbed it from her and scuffed my food down as if I hadn't eaten in days.

"Hungry?" she snorted.

"Very." I said, my face stuffed with hash browns.

"Um, Autumn? Someone came with me..." Joanne muttered.

"Who? Bekkah?" I asked casually.

"Not quite..." Joanne smirked as the door opened. It was Tom, and he had brought me flowers! Red roses, my favorite.

"Hey," I said casually, secretly blushing on the inside.

"Hey, Autumn. Do you feel better?" He sat on the chair beside me.

"Yeah, I do." Okay, maybe it was a lie, but come on. Would YOU want to tell Tom Felton that you had Massive Explosive Diarrhea?

"Good, I'm glad," he sighed in relief.

For the rest of the afternoon, we hung out together. Not as boyfriend and girlfriend, but just as friends.