Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

You Too Huh?

I heard the same squeal of joy from the other two rooms on either side of mine, followed by two thuds and groans of disappointment. "What kind of sick joke is this?!" exclaimed Bekkah.

"You too huh?" I said as I opened the door to Bekkah's room. She was still on the floor, on top of the cardboard cutout of Fred Weasley. "Why would they do this to us?"

"God, I asked for the real thing not some stupid cutouts!" growled Autumn as she barged in through my room towards us. "Why the hell aren't the REAL actors coming? Jesus, I thought this was going to be FUN!"

"Hang on, we are in ENGLAND," I said putting a hand on her shoulder. "The most beautiful and interesting country in the world. There are plenty of sites to see, so we can still have our own adventures!"

"I want Tom Felton naked in my bed right now!" moaned Autumn. "Why oh why is this not possible?"

"Probably because it'd be way creepy," said Bekkah. "I'd be like OH MY GOD YOU'RE HOTT! Hey, what the hell are you doing here?"

I laughed and began to bounce on Bekkah's bed. "Autumn loves Tom!!!!! AUTUMN LOVES TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"And you like that Matt kid!!!" teased Autumn as she picked up the cardboard and waved it at me. "Ooh! I'm Matt and I want to make out with you Joanne! Ooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh shut up!" I said, blushing. "So what that I like Matt? Bekkah likes James!"

"AH! A WEASLEY!" cried Autumn as Bekkah's face burned with embarrassment. "I knew you went for the firecrotches!"

I fell off the bed, roaring with laughter. I was damn near on my way to pissing myself. Bekkah's face was redder than James' hair, and she was laughing right along with us. "Whatever, I like him, and I guess I do have a thing for the firecrotches."

"Oh Bekkah," I said as I finally got up from the floor. There was a knock at each of our doors. Autumn and I ran back to our rooms.

"Who is it?" all three of us asked simultaneously.

"Erm, it's Matt, Matt Lewis," said the voice behind my door.

"It's Tom Felton," said a voice from behind Autumn's door.

"James Phelps," said a voice from behind Bekkah's door.

I opened the door, and sure enough, standing in front of me was the live, fully breathing, handsome as anything Matthew Lewis. "I-I oh my God," I stammered as I looked at him. He was a bit taller than me, and he wore a nice suit with a black tie. I was at a loss for words.

"You are um... Joanne Crowley?" asked Matt.

"Oh I'm anything you want me to be," I said breathlessly. Then I gathered myself together. "YES! Yes, I'm Joanne Crowley. And you are Matt Lewis and God you are even more handsome in person!"

He blushed, and I invited him in the room. "Well then, I am here to hang out with you for a while since your friend Autumn Rayne won the Harry Potter contest, you are now here in England with her and your other friend. She had to choose which three of the Harry Potter cast would come here to the hotel and welcome you to England. And so, here we are."

I could hear Bekkah's screams of joy, and then there was a long silence. Maybe she was already making out with James... Or she fainted? Ah, either way, I wasn't going to barge in and interrupt. Autumn was probably busy making out with Tom, no doubt about that one. She was the type who went for what she wanted, and didn't care what people thought. This was why she was my best friend because she helped me truly be myself.

I sat down on the bed, and so did Matt. I bit my lip and got up suddenly and started pacing back and forth. I was so nervous. Both Autumn's and Bekkah's doors were open, and either one of them and their guys could come in. And all that was in our room was a bathroom, a desk, a television, a few chairs, and a very large ominous looking bed. I was not ready for the whole sex thing because frankly, I had never done anything. And I know it seems sluttish of me, but I really wanted to just fuck Matt's brains out, but for the most part, I knew I wasn't ready right now, so the best thing to do was to pace.

"What's wrong?" asked Matt as he watched me pace back and forth. I found a curl, and twisted the lock of hair around my finger nervously. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"No!" I said, stopping. "I'm just really... excited that you are here. In my hotel room... Sitting on my bed..."

"OH!" said Matt, jumping up. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to like lead you into thinking we'd be..."

"I know, it's okay," I said, calming down. "It's just, I'm a virgin and the world's biggest prude. Ask Autumn and Bekkah. I can't stand it when they have to talk about sex. They make it sound so dirty..."

"Yeah, I'm a virgin too," said Matt quietly. "And try listening to the sex talks on the Harry Potter set. It gets pretty wild, and I usually have to walk off the set when it gets out of hand..."

"Really?" I asked. "Like how?"

Matt turned red. "Uh, well one time, Rupert told me he got Emma so drunk that he..." he said, turning redder and redder. "Took her back to his flat where he then proceeded to bang her like mad. Please don't ask me to explain this any further!"

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said quickly. "And ugh how simply disgusting."

"I know this will sound really weird, but I really feel something here," said Matt. My heart began to race. This was it! He was going to ask me out! "I think we could be great friends!"

My heart sank. Friends? FRIENDS?! God this was only going to be a repeat of what has consistantly happened my whole life. Was I not worth being anyone's girlfriend? My dream of being with Matt had just simply shattered into a million pieces, and I felt like crying and flying back home. But instead, I put on a smile and nodded my head.