Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Joanne: Oh My God, You Did What?!

I woke up with Matt to the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen downstairs. The smell was overwhelmingly delicious, and when the two of us couldn't stand it anymore, we raced downstairs to get some.

"Good morning you lovebirds!" cried Anthony as he flipped a pancake on the skillet. "Did Matt show you how awesome an Englishman is in the sack?"

"What?!" I shrieked, covering my face with my hands.

"I thought you were with the family in York!" said Matt.

"Actually, I was with my girlfriend in Leeds," smirked Anthony. "I came home late last night, peeked into your room, and saw you two together."

"Oh God, he must have watched us..." I moaned as I turned red.

"Relax, I saw nothing," said Anthony. "All I saw were the two of you passed out in Matt's bed. Pancakes anyone?"

I sighed and pushed a plate towards Anthony. "Sure, might as well..."

Anthony loaded up her plate, and she buttered them and drenched them in maple syrup. "Mmm!" I moaned as I bit into the pancakes. "This is amazing!"

"Well, Anthony has always been a great cook," smiled Matt as he dug into his pancakes.

"I can't make them nearly as good!" I said. "I always end up burning them on the skillet, and making a giant mess!"

"No, I bet they taste great," said Matt as he kissed her cheek.

"You'd think anything she'd make would be great," said Anthony.

"Shut up," said Matt and I.

All three of us laughed and finished breakfast. Then my cell phone began to vibrate. It was a text from Autumn.

Where R U?! We R worried!

I texted back.

@ Matt's casa. Still alive N safe!

I hit send, and within a second, the phone began to ring. "Sorry Matt, it's the girls," I said as I answered the phone. "What?!"

"Don't ever scare us like that!" yelled Bekkah. "We were out till 4 in the morning, and by the time we got back to the hotel, we accidentally barged into your room and you weren't there! We were so worried something had happened!"

"Well, what if it had been me out till 4 in the morning and I came back and you two were gone?" I asked snarkily.

"Joanne, don't be like that," said Bekkah. "We care about you."

"Well, I'll be coming back to the hotel in a bit, I just woke up," I said. "Got to go."

I hung up the cell, and turned to Matt. "Sorry, but I'd better go back to the hotel."

"Nah, it's okay," said Matt as he gave me a hug. "Go get dressed, and I'll drive you there."
_______________________________________________________________________

Matt walked me to my room like the gentleman that he was, and I kissed him goodbye, wrapping my arms around him. "Bye Matt," I said before I opened the door. And unleashed hell from within the confines of the other two open rooms.

"JOANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Bekkah and Autumn as they ran towards me and hugged me.

"Bekkah and Autie!" I said as I hugged them back.

"We want details bitch!" said Bekkah.

"What's there to tell?" I said as I rummaged through my clothes to find something to wear.

"Well, for one, you are wearing the same outfit you wore to the club," pointed Autumn.

"And your makeup is semi-smudged," said Bekkah. She sniffed me. "Oh my fucking God, you had sex?!"

"Maybe..." I said quietly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Bekkah and Autumn together. "TELL US EVERYTHING!"

"Well, he asked me to come back to his house..." I started slowly. "Which was empty because his family went to York. So we had some champagne on the drive there, and then one thing led to another and..."

"Oh my God!" said Bekkah. "Was it good!?"

"Of course it was!" I said. "Why wouldn't it have been?"

"Should we tell her what we did?" asked Autumn.

"What you did? What?" I asked, intrigued.

"We went skinny dipping with our boys in some random person's pool," snickered Bekkah.

"Badass!" I said, smiling. "Maybe next time all three of us can go. But let's make it a pool that's not on private property."

"Sure," said Bekkah. "You know, I hate to say this, but I'm getting a bit bored in England..."

"Are you serious?!" shrieked Autumn and Joanne.

"The country where Shakespeare was born in!"

"The country where Hogwarts is!"

"The beautiful countrysides!"

"The hot boys we have from Harry Potter!"

"I get all of that," said Bekkah. "It's just... I feel like it's getting old in a way."

"Yeah, I feel you," said Autumn. "Should we just go home then?"

"I don't want to," said Joanne. "If we leave England, we leave behind Tom, James, and Matt."

All three of us sighed. "What do we do then?" asked Bekkah.

"I got it!" said Autumn as she grabbed the remote for the television. "The TV will have the answer!"

She flipped through the channels, and all of a sudden, The Real World: Las Vegas came on. "Oh God, change it!" I complained. "I have seen that one a thousand times and it's one of the worst shows on MTV ever!"

"Oh my God, Vegas!" said Bekkah.

"This has to be a sign," said Autumn.

"You must be crazy," said Joanne. "Us go to Vegas?"

"We won't be going alone..." said Bekkah. "We can get the boys to come with us."

"I doubt that," I said. "Do you know what their schedules are like?"

"Well, I'll make sure all three of them come with us," said Bekkah. "I promise. This is going to be the best trip since the trip here to England!"