Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Autumn: Love At First Sight? Maybe...

"It's Tom Felton," said a velvety voice I knew very well.

Holy crap! TOM FELTON! THE TOM FELTON! IS AT MY DOOR! I took a quick glance in the mirror and was NOT satisfied with what I saw. My black hair was wavy, but not the pretty kind of wavy. It was that frizzy kind of wavy. Damn! And I had no time to straighten it. Great, just my luck. I was wearing my favorite Sweeney Todd shirt with my lacy red plaid camisole peeking out from under it. My jeans were skinny and black, and I was wearing my all black converse. It was time. I pulled myself together and I opened the door, feeling more nervous yet anxious than ever. I smiled sweetly, my knees shaking. His smile made me want to faint and melt all at once. Is that even possible?

"Are you... Autumn Rayne?" He asked, looking at me in the eyes.

"Yes, yes I am. I know who you are. You're Tom Felton." I babbled on. God, I'm such a dork.

"Yes, yes I am." He smiled politely.

I let him in and he looked around my room. I was in the process of unpacking, so it was a bit of a mess. I was hoping he wasn't staring at my sexy thongs on my bed. Thankfully, he wasn't. He found my lime green iPod on the nightstand, and I gave him permission to browse through it. I mean, it's not every day Tom Felton shuffles through your iPod, right?

"Whoa...." He said.

"What?" I asked defensively. My music taste is anything from Avenged Sevenfold to Cradle Of Filth to Katy Perry to Broadway musicals. Yes, I know I'm a weird person, but I can't help it much. I like a lot of different things. Either that, or he saw that I had every one of his songs on my iPod.

"You have me in your iPod." He grinned.

"Is that the only reason you were going through my iPod? To see if you were in there? God, cocky much?" I said in frustration. So, I was wrong. He IS the modern day Draco Malfoy. An egotistical sex god asshole. Great, everything I had hoped for was crumpled to bits and pieces.

"No, it's not that. It's just that... Nobody listens to my music. Well, nobody that I know of." He replied.

"Well, why not? Your music is awesome. I'm not saying this because I'm some weird fan-girl. When I heard Time Well Spent, I didn't even know it was you until Bekkah and Joanne told me. I can be a bit slow at times." I said, hoping to NOT sound like those overly obsessive fan chicks who called Tom "Draco" and not his real name. Can you say pathetic?

"Really?" He asked, his eyes hopeful.

"Yeah. I don't lie." I smiled.

"Good, then we'll get alone well." He smirked that trademark "Draco" smirk, except it wasn't the "I'm gonna fuck your brains out" smirk. This was more of a "We should be friends" smirk.

"Good. So, may I ask you a personal question? Why didn't you get the role as Alec in New Moon?" I smirked back, sitting on my bed.

"Well, I guess I wasn't evil enough for the role." He joked.

"How can you not be evil enough? Your character Draco is the most evil character in this world." I wondered, but didn't say it out loud.

"I'm not Draco Malfoy in real life. So, they gave it to someone who is." He answered.

"Well, that's a good thing, because Harry Potter is WAY better than Twilight. No offense to Robert Pattinson or anything. And it's a relief that you're not the modern day Malfoy in real life, because I can't take that shit." I said.

"Oh, trust me neither can I. What really makes me mad is people EXPECT me to be the Draco in real life. Especially those dreaded fan girls. 'Ah!!! It's Draco!!! Seduce me!!!!'" He imitated a fan girl and waved his hands in the air. I started laughing.

"Joanne, Bekkah and I are definitely not fan girls. Well, technically we are because we ARE fans, and girls, but we'd never go that far. We're not desperate." I explained. Wow, Tom was so easy to talk to.

Then, unexpectedly, he kissed me on the cheek. I had to try my best not to squeal and shout, and I was successful. I did blush and smile, though.

"What was that for?" I smiled widely, touching my cheek.

"Well, I had to find some way to make it up to you for placing those cardboard figures of us. It was James' idea, and I thought it was hilarious. Matt was a little hesitant, but he eventually agreed. And, well, you're a beautiful girl, so why not?" He smiled back.

"That was YOU?! I was pissed!" I slightly pushed him playfully.

Then he spotted the cardboard version of him. Poor cut out was on the floor and the head was nearly ripped off. He pointed to it, and I simply shrugged.

"So sorry about that. How about we make it up to you three? Dinner tonight?" He asked, removing the hair that was covering my right eye.

"Of course." I agreed. Then, impulsively, I kissed Tom Felton on the cheek.

"What was that for?" He blushed.

"For meeting me." I answered.

"Yeah, I'm glad I did too. I usually can't talk to girls this easily, so I thank you. We can definitely be friends." He said, as sweet as can be.

I thought my heart was going to pound right out of my chest. TOM FELTON GAVE ME THE BEST COMPLIMENT ANY GUY COULD EVER GIVE ME! And I knew that eventually, we would become more than friends. He might be too good for me, but why not?

"So, for the most part, you're NOT like your character, Draco?" I said absentmindedly.

"Oh, definitely not. I'm a very friendly guy, and not hateful at all. I don't disrespect anyone for being different than me. It just intrigues me and makes me want to get to know them better. Also, I'm not a womanizer. I'm more of a relationship type of guy. But like Draco, I have a close relationship with my parents and my siblings. Anyways, enough about me. Tell me more about you. Dating anyone?" He scooted closer to me, and I felt giddy inside.

"Well, I'm an overall cool person with a weird sense of humor. I'm smarter than the typical nineteen year old, and I take pride in that. And, I am currently single... I just got out of a six year relationship, so yeah... Anyway, I'm currently in college studying Literature and plan on being a writer once college is over. For the most part, I don't care what people think of me, because I know that I'm an amazing person to know. Family is extremely important to me, and I'm extremely close to my dad. He's exactly like me, except he has a penis..." Damn it, I HAD to make an ass of myself.

Tom laughed at my comment and inched his hand closer to mine. Most people wouldn't notice this, but since I'm such a loser, I noticed little things. Especially moments like these. "You're so funny." He laughed again.

"Thanks." I murmured.

"So, what's your favorite movie?" He asked me.

"It's between Sweeney Todd, Star Wars and Superbad. Why?" I asked.

"You like Superbad too? It's the funniest movie of all time! I got McLovin's autograph." He smirked.

"So jealous." I muttered.

"God, you're amazing..." He muttered so low I could hardly comprehend what he was saying.

"You are too." I smiled sweetly while restraining my blushing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey hey! It's Autumn here. So, yeah.... I hope you liked it. I wonder how James' meeting with Bekkah went?