Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Getting Ready

"So, I bet you get asked this all the time," I started, smiling at Matt. "Are you anything like Neville Longbottom?"

Matt blushed and laughed nervously. "Well, I think we all are like Neville in some way. He's very relateable, and to me, he is the underdog that everyone loves. He and I share a lot of the same qualities because we are both the quintessential nerds. I mean I absolutely love Star Wars."

"Ugh, I hate that," I groaned. "Star Wars is so ugh. It's a guy thing I guess."

"But hey, nerds are making a huge comeback," smirked Matt. "Nerds are very hot and popular now."

"Ha ha with me, yes," I said as I smiled at him.

"Erm, it's getting late, would you like us to take you out to dinner?" asked Matt. I nodded, and he took my hand and we went looking for the others. Autumn was deep in conversation with Tom over her "baby" aka her lime green Ipod with every song Tom Felton ever sang on it. Bekkah was flirting hardcore with James, and I could tell by her eyes she was ready to rip off his clothes and do him in front of all of us in any second now.

"So, are we all up for some dinner?" I asked everyone. Everyone nodded in agreement, and Bekkah, Autumn, and I went to rummage through our dressers to find some nice evening clothes.

"I'd use the loo now boys unless you'd want to wee outside," I said in my best British accent. "Cause we birds like to hog the loo."

Matt snorted as I pulled out my tight black jeans and a black lace corset out of my dresser and ran to the bathroom. "Ah shit! Autumn open up I have to wizz!"

"It's okay Tom," I shouted. "Use mine! I'll just put on my makeup out here."

Tom ran to my room and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and reapplied some eyeliner. Then I put on some dark gray eyeshadow and applied mascara to my long lashes. To top it all off, I put on some cherry red lipstick, and checked to see if I had anything on my teeth.

"I'll never get why girls put on makeup," said Matt as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm right there with you," said Tom from inside the bathroom. I laughed loudly, and there was a pounding sound from Autumn's room.

"HANDS OFF TOM HE'S MINE!" shouted Autumn.

"I never touched him," I shouted back. "He's taking a leak or a poo in my bathroom, that's all."

Matt roared with laughter. "Oh my God, you are way too funny," he said as he hugged me. I hugged him back, and inhaled his scent. Oh God, he smelled like a real masculine type of guy, like Hollister cologne and aftershave. It made me weak in the knees, and I fell onto the bed, bringing Matt crashing down on top of me. "Well, this is awkward..."

"Quite," I said as my heart began to race. Just kiss me, kiss me right now!!!

We looked into each others eyes, and I decided to be a bit daring. I kissed Matt on the cheek. He blushed, and Tom came out of the bathroom. "Ooh are we getting a little frisky?" he said, and Matt shot up from the bed like a fired cannon. I blushed and took my clothes into the bathroom with me. As soon as I shut the door, I could hear the two of them talking.

"Tom, you know I'm not like that!" said Matt.

"Well, it is high time you've bagged a babe," said Tom. "And Joanne seems nice. Why don't you ask her out?"

"I'm petrified that she'll reject me," whispered Matt. "I can't stand rejection. And anyways, what about Autumn? Why aren't you so eager to ask her out?"

"Eh, she's probably too good for me," said Tom. "I'm just getting to know her, give me some time!"

"Then you understand why I'm doing what I do," said Matt. "Go wait for Autumn, I think she's almost done anyway."

I quickly changed clothes, and opened the door. I pretended like I didn't hear that conversation as I fixed my hair and makeup smudges in the mirror. "Wow, you look stunning!" said Matt.

"Thanks," I said, smiling. Soon Bekkah and Autumn entered my room with Tom and James.

"Ready?" smirked James. "We are going to take you girls to the best restaurant in England. And you HAVE TO try out our food before you go engorge yourself on McDonald's."