Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Near Death Experience

I was giggling on the limo ride to dinner as Matt put his arm around me. God, I felt so lucky and giddy at the same time. Matt pulled me closer to him, and I rested my head on his shoulder. Ah, this was so nice. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply Matt’s masculine cologne. I opened my eyes after a few seconds, and looked at Autumn in her lime green dress. She was definitely dressed for seduction, the neckline plunging ever so cleverly into her abundant chest. And she definitely got what she was aiming for; every so often Tom would glance at her chest when he thought no one was looking.

I looked at Bekkah, who was looking stunning in her red dress with a black ribbon tied around her waist. She looked so beautiful that James was drooling over her. I felt very underdressed in my black pants and black corset, but then again, I felt more like myself in this than I would in a dress. I looked at Matt, and he smiled at me. “I feel… A bit underdressed,” I whispered.

“Well, you look beautiful,” said Matt as he put his hand to my face. He began to touch my face lightly, and he showed me I had an eyelash on my cheek. “Shall I make a wish or you?”

“Both,” I said. I wish that you will soon fall in love with me… And that my friends fall in love with their guys too. Matt blew the eyelash, and it floated away. “What did you wish for?”

“If I say, it won’t come true,” said Matt as he turned bright red. Tom catcalled and elbowed him.

“Oh!!!!!!!!!! BIG MATT’S GOT A NAUGHTY WISH!!!!!!” shouted Tom, and Matt turned redder than ever. “I BET IT’S TO FUCK JOANNE’S BRAINS OUT!”

I covered my face, not knowing what I really felt about this comment. Embarrassed? Oh, was I ever! Sickened? Definitely. Secretly wanting it to be true? Oh yeah.

“TOM!” said Matt as he let his arm drop down to his side. I bit my lip in disappointment. “That was uncalled for!”

“It was just a joke!” said Tom as he tried to stifle his laughter. “So sensitive…”

We arrived at the restaurant, and got out of the car. We were instantly welcomed with hospitality and kindness as they seated us in a private area where no customers would bother us. I sat in the booth sandwiched between Autumn and Matt. Autumn was smirking across the table at Bekkah, who was playing a game of footsie with James. How could I tell? They were giggling like little kids, and Autumn shot her a dirty look when Bekkah stomped on her foot. Bekkah murmured her appologies, and soon the waiter came by with water and scones with clotted cream. James, Matt, and Tom ate the scones and clotted cream, and the three of us sat there not knowing if we should try it. “Go on, have a taste,” encouraged Matt. “It’s not bad.”

Bekkah, Autumn, and I each took a piece of scone and put a dollop of clotted cream on it. I bit into mine first. UGH! It tasted so disgusting, like expired butter. I played it off so as not to offend Tom, Matt, and James, smiling like I was enjoying it and nodding like an idiot. Bekkah copied me, but Autumn seemed to genuinely like it. What a freak! I needed some sort of distraction to be able to spit out the nasty crap in my mouth, so I thought up something completely random and decided to see if it would work.

“LOOK! DEMENTOR!!!!!!!!! DEMENTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted loudly. Matt, James, and Tom looked about, confused, and Bekks and I took our chances and spat out the scones in our napkin. “Oh, I thought that lady in the black was a dementor. I must have been hallucinating…”

Autumn laughed her ass off, and I took my chance to dispose of the evidence. I took Bekkah’s napkin and mine, and stuck it in Autumn’s purse just for fun. I knew she’d have my head on a platter later, but hey, I didn’t want to offend the guys.

The waiter came back, and the guys ordered fish and chips for all of us with red wine. I shot the guys a death glare. “These two are under age,” I said, glaring. “Nineteen year olds cannot drink! And neither can I!”

“Ah, well, in England the legal age is eighteen,” said Matt with a grin. “Don’t worry, we’re not going to get you girls drunk. And even if we get a little smashed, we have a limo to drive us back.”

I sighed, and accepted a glass from the waiter, and sipped. It was quite nice, and I toasted to everyone’s good health as I clinked glasses with everyone. I set my glass down after drinking half of it, and looked at Bekkah and James. “What’s wrong with your face?” asked James.

“Oh ha ha,” I said sarcastically. “Very amusing. Why don’t you grow up?”

“No, I mean it,” said James. “You look like you are breaking out in red blotches…”

I grabbed my purse and took out my mirror. I glanced at my reflection, and saw that my face was red as can be; there were patches of red all about my neck and chest, and it seemed that I was getting redder and redder. “Probably because…” I began. “I’m blushing?”

We laughed it off, and soon our meals came. All of us eagerly began to stuff our faces, but once Bekkah swallowed her French fries, she began to cough. James rubbed her back, but it didn’t help her at all. Her coughing became more violent, and she began to turn purple. “BEKKAH!” I screamed as I got out of my seat and tried to give her the Heimlich maneuver. I realized quickly she wasn’t choking, but something was VERY wrong here. “GIVE ME HER PURSE!” shouted James as I tried to do mouth to mouth on Bekkah.

Autumn handed him Bekkah’s purse, and he got out a needle, and injected it into her arm. I stopped giving her mouth to mouth, and she coughed and gasped. Autumn and I hugged her and the three of us cried hysterically. “We thought you were a goner!” sobbed Autumn. “But James, how did you-”

“Dad is allergic to bees, and he has the same kind of reaction,” said James seriously. He helped Bekkah off the floor, and put an arm around her. “He uses an antihistamine injection too, so that’s how I knew what to do. Let’s take the rest of our dinner to go. We should get her to a hospital to make sure she’s in the clear…”