Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Joanne: Contageous Skin Disease and Baths

I was so glad that Bekks was alive, and that James really did know what he was doing. Thank God for competent British men! Just as the doctor was leaving the room, Autumn rushed into the bathroom unexpectedly. I thought it was just an emergency pee, but soon I heard moaning and the sound of vomit hitting the floor. Tom ran out of the room and flagged down a nurse. They barged into the bathroom and carried a very sickly looking Autumn out of the room, still puking into the garbage can.

I ran after her, wondering what was wrong, but a doctor grabbed me by the arm. "She's very sick right now, and there are enough people attending to her-" he said, turning to face me. He dropped my arm suddenly and screamed. "OH MY GOD! SOMEONE GET ME SOME DISINFECTENT! THIS GIRL IS HIGHLY CONTAGEOUS!"

"What the-" I began, as the doctor pulled out his face mask and ushered me to walk forward. I looked back at Matt, who was trying to keep up with me. The doctor threw me into a room, and closed the door. I could see Matt through the glass, and I put my hand on the glass. "What's happening?" I shouted, hoping he would hear me. "Why am I in here?"

Matt shrugged his shoulders, and then walked off towards the doctor. I pounded the glass, hoping he'd come back, but I was left alone in the room feeling like crap. What the hell was going on?

A few minutes later, Matt came back wearing a doctor's stethoscope around his neck, a bluetooth in his ear, and carrying a clipboard in his hands. "Okay Joanne, take off your shirt..."

"I WILL DO NOTHING OF THE SORT!" I shouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Joanne, it's to check your heart," said Matt. "All the doctors are afraid you are highly contagious, and most of them haven't had any recent vaccines. I however had recent shots, so I qualify to be close to you. Now, just do it..."

I sighed and took my shirt off, and Matt pressed the cold stethoscope against my back. He listened, and then moved lower on my back. Then he moved towards my chest and listened. There was silence. "Seems your heart is beating normally," said Matt. He gently felt my throat, and looked into my eyes. "Throat's normal, eyes are fine... She seems to look okay, except for the skin ailment..."

I rolled my eyes. "So what the hell is wrong with me?" I asked. Matt listened into his bluetooth, and then his eyes suddenly widened.

"Oh no!" he said as he backed away from me. "You have got to be kidding me!"

"What?" I asked.

"They want me to... to..." Matt stuttered. "Bathe you in this special soap. They think that it might be just a rash, but they want to make sure it's not contagious so I have to do it..."

"No, no a thousand times no!" I said, pulling my shirt on. "I'm drawing the line here! They have to find another way!"

"They told me there is no other way," said Matt. "It's either we do this and figure out what you have in doing so, or we let this sit and possibly kill you!"

I growled and punched the wall. "FINE BATHE ME THEN!" I said. "Where are the damn showers?"

Matt put his arm around me, and I shivered as we walked to the bathing area. There were several tubs in the room with seats for the patients. Matt turned the tap on, and began to fill the tub with hot water. "Well, you got to strip down," he said as he turned red. "The doctor says you have to be completely naked in order for this to work. I-I'll leave, and g-go get the s-soap..."

I watched as Matt rushed out of the room. I made sure he was gone, and slowly began to take off my clothes. Once I was completely naked and vulnerable, I jumped into the tub as fast as I could, arms folded over my chest. God, why did this have to happen? I wondered. Why couldn't it happen to Autumn?! Why couldn't I be puking my damn guts out?

There was a loud clatter, and I jumped. Matt had dropped the soap container, most likely from seeing my clothes strewn here and there by the tub. He slowly walked towards me, soap in hand. I could see that he was shaking, and he wasn't alone in that. I was trembling too. As soon as he took the soap out, I shouted, "NO!"

"I'm not going to hurt you," said Matt gently. "I swear, I'll be gentle. Come on, Joanne. I have to do this..."

"Give me the damn soap, I'll wash myself," I said. "I'm independent! I'm not incompetent!"

"The doctor said that by you doing it yourself, it will only miss certain areas," said Matt. "I-I have to wash every part of you..."

My eyes bulged out of my head. I was not having this, not at all. "No deal. Deal's off. Sorry, but tell them it's not going to happen!"

"Why? Why are you being so damn stubborn?" asked Matt.

"Because I am feeling very vulnerable and exposed here!" I hissed.

"FINE!" said Matt, and my jaw dropped to the floor. He began to take off his shirt, and then unzipped his pants. He quickly slid off his boxers, and I covered my eyes with my hands. Oh God! Oh God!!!! Oh good God!!!!!!!! I could hear the water sloshing as he got in, and he put his hands on my back. "Now we are both VERY vulnerable. So just relax, and it will all be over soon."

He began to soap my back, and I leaned over the side and pushed my hair away so he could wash every bit of me. It was actually quite nice, and I had to stifle a low moan as he massaged my back as he washed me. He pulled me close when he finished, and whispered into my ear. "I-I have to do your f-front..."

I took a deep breath, dropped my arms, and turned around to face him. His eyes widened as he noticed my breasts, and though the water was soapy, I could still see his dick harden through the water. I looked into his eyes, and he washed my chest, massaging each breast gently. I tried not to show any emotion whatsoever, but I really felt like grabbing him there and fucking his brains out. He continued to wash my chest, and then moved lower and lower...

"Now you're doing that on purpose," I said as he continued. "Please stop..."

"Just have to cover all the bases," said Matt as he turned redder and redder. "I-I'm sorry Joanne. I-I just wanted t-to help..."

I looked down at my body, and saw to my relief, my skin was back to normal. "And help, you did," I said as I put my arms around him and hugged him. I could feel his erection against me, and it could probably cut through a brick wall. "Am I turning you on, or is that a gun in your non-existent pocket?"

Matt's whole body turned red with embarrassment. "Y-you kind of turned me on... I c-couldn't help it! You're just so beautiful, sexy, sweet, and to just see you naked just..."

Now it was my turn to blush. "I-I don't know what to say," I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" blurted Matt nervously in a jumbled rush.

My heart stopped. "Why are you asking me this now?" I asked, my rationality kicking in. "Is it because I look good naked? Good enough for you to fuck? I don't think so!"

I grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around me securely. "For your information, I am not anyones easy lay! I'm a virgin, and it will probably stay that way for quite some time! So don't you dare think I'd have sex with you because you're irresistibly hot, and sexy... And naked in a tub..."

"I swear, I didn't mean to ask you out like this!" said Matt as he held his hands up. "But knowing the fact that you could have been killed by skin disease made me realize how little time we all have left. And it would have pained me to have never asked you out before you died."

"Oh, so now it's a pity date," I scoffed. "I have a semi-near death experience, and you just have to swoop in on your noble steed and save me-"

I stopped because Matt got out of the tub quickly, and kissed me. I unwrapped my towel as we kissed, and dried his body with it, and then wrapped both our bodies in the towel by mistake. I pulled away briefly to untangle us from the towel as Matt laughed at my folly.

"I want you to be my girlfriend," said Matt. "I think I'm falling for you really hard. I know we just met, but will you?"

"I will!" I said as I pulled him into a passionate kiss.