Status: Active

Autumn, Bekkah, and Joanne's Adventures

Autumn Rayne: Food Poisoning

As you can imagine, it was less than thrilling expelling my guts and what I ate on the limo ride to the hospital in Bekkah's bathroom, and even less so doing it in front of three hot and famous guys. It was the one time I wish I could be invisible, and just not exist until all of this was over.

Not only was I vomiting, but I also had a case of massive explosive diarrhea or MED for short. As I was trapped in the bathroom (do not get me started with that R Kelly reference of being "trapped in a closet." His music is terrible and stupid.) moaning and groaning as I leaked out of two ends, I could hear muffled voices that I could barely make out.

"Autumn are you okay?" asked Joanne from behind the door. The only answer I could reply with was a retching noise, followed by the sound of liquid hitting porcelain. Then I let out a huge, disgusting fart, and I turned red and hoped Tom didn't hear or smell it.

"Autumn?" said Tom. He knocked on the door, and I prayed he couldn't smell what I smelled. "Autumn, please be okay. I'm going to get someone."

Several seconds passed by as I tried to get off the toilet, but I just changed my positioning from ass first to face first as I hurled once again. The door burst open, and several nurses gasped. "Oh God, we need to get an IV in her STAT!" cried a nurse as she picked me up. "She's becoming dehydrated, and she's very light. She's losing electrolytes! HURRY!"

I slowly began to lose consciousness, and the last thing I saw was Tom running to keep up with me. "AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as my body grew limp.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Thank God you are okay!" cried Bekkah and Joanne together. My eyes fluttered open. Bekkah was laying right next to me, her bed and mine pushed together, and Joanne sat in a chair next to my side of the bed. "We were so worried!"

I looked at the needle that was stuck in my arm, pumping food into my body. I guess I still wasn't fully out of the woods yet. "What happened?" I asked.

"You had food poisoning and got really really sick," said Joanne as she held my hand. "I was so scared. I never saw anyone look so sick in my whole life!"

"You guys are okay right?" I asked wearily.

Bekkah glanced over at Joanne with a smirk on her face, a smirk that said to me something dirty went on, and I wanted to know what it was! Joanne was turning redder by the second, and I knew it was something juicy!

"Well, what the hell happened?" I asked.

"Joanne got a 'contagious skin disease,' " snickered Bekkah. "Apparently no one but Matt could or would go near her. And the only way to get rid of it was for Matt to give her a bath..."

I laughed so hard. Joanne got NAKED?! Are you serious? And Matt washed her?! That's hilarious!

"But the best part is yet to be announced!" said Bekks. "NOT ONLY DID MATT WASH HER, HE GOT NAKED AND IN THE TUB WITH HER ALSO!!!!!!!!!"

I fell off the bed in shock. Holy shit! "Joanne, please tell me Bekkah is joking..."

Joanne turned redder than ever. "Bekkah isn't lying. He did get naked and got in the tub with me. And he got... he got..." She whispered into my ear. "Very aroused when he saw me completely naked. And he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!"

I screamed and hugged Joanne. "Awww he really likes you! I'm so happy for you! But if you don't mind me asking, where are the guys? Where's Tom, Matt, and James?"

"Oh, they're in the waiting room." Joanne smiled.

"Well, go with your lover boy, Joanne. I know you want to spend more time with him." I murmured sleepily.

Joanne looked at me with pleading eyes. She didn't want to leave, but I didn't want to hog her from her lover boy. So, I let her go. Besides, I needed some alone time. Finally, she left, after hugging me to death and whispering "get well soon" in my ear.