Status: Read Orihime himex3's story to read Abbigail's look on things (:

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Chapter One

The large brick house that was set back near a large backyard was a very busy house that morning. The gnomes were sneaking around in the garden, while the plump black haired woman was rushing inside the house, taking off her garden gloves in the process. “Louise! Come on, we need to get going!” There was a faint thud from the top of the stairs, and when the noise stopped there was a small blonde girl with green eyes on her butt at the bottom of the stairs. The older women sighed. “Fix that dress, you’re a lady.”

“Yes, mother.” The girl name Louise said, as she pulled the yellow part of her two colored dress back on her lace leggings, fixed her silver heart necklace and slipped her black flats on her feet, and walked over to the fireplace, where she would be meeting her mother and father soon. Her mother, a short plump woman was holding a red velvet bag that had been faded over the years. Her father a tall plump man, was fixing the cardigan he had on.

“Dear, here.” Her mother handed her, her white short sleeve knit cardigan. Louise gracefully put the cardigan on and stepped into the fireplace; taking the green powder that was in the bowl next to the mantel and threw it down. “Diagon Ally!”

“Louise please slow down.” Her father begged as he picked up the pace so he wouldn’t lose his daughter in the sea of witches and wizards. “Look Flourish and Blotts, don’t you need spell books or something?”

“Daddy you work at the Ministry, don’t you know what I need?” Louise shook her head. “Anyway, Mum already picked it up for me the other day when she came to find a book about getting rid of garden gnomes.” The girl continued to walk among the sea of people, stopping every once in awhile for her father to catch up.

“Oh and yes Louise, I do work at the Ministry, but as you know I don’t deal with the school things.” Her father said, as he caught up with her. “Now could we wait for your mother to come back? She’s probably running through the streets looking for us.”

“Ah, if it isn’t Henry himself,” Came a cheerful voice from behind. “I’ve been wondering when you would get here.” The two turned around the be greeted by Arthur Weasley, a tall plump man with red hair, his wife Molly was standing beside him mumbling something about ungrateful children. “And Louise as well, how are you?”

“I’m good, just came with Mum and Dad to pick up some things for school.” The girl smiled. “Where are the twins?”

“Right,”

“Here”

Two boys walked about from behind their mother and father. Both tall, both thin and both with red hair, on top their head. One of them was a little shorter than the other, he was Fred, and the taller one was George. There was a Flourish and Blotts bag in George’s hand and the tops of their wands were poking out of their pant pockets.

“Hello Fred, George.” Louise smiled.

“Hey Lo,” Fred smiled. “How’ve you been?”

“I’ve been good. Haven’t really don’t anything since we came back from Romania” She smiled, as she looked over at her father and the Weasley’s who were in the middle of an intense conversation about something work related. “Guy’s want to go for a walk,” Louise turned her head back to the twins, who both nodded and smiled. “Dad we’re going to go for a walk, alright?” All three parents nodded and the children took off.

“So Lo did you hear about the new student?” Fred asked.

“I have now.” She smiled, as she walked in between both boys, her arms interlocked with theirs.

“Her names Abbigail Haywood, she just moved here…a couple weeks ago. I think.”

“She’s going to be a second year.” Fred finished.

“I hope you two were nice to her.”

“Nice as pie,” The twins said together.

“As nice as we always are.” Fred added.

“Which in other words means you tricked her?”

“Of course we did.” George snickered.

The three continued to walk through Diagon ally stopping once on awhile to greet fellow students. It was only a matter of time before they found Louise’s mother.

“Oh Louise, come over here!” Her mother called without evening turning around.

“I swear she has eyes on the back of her head.” Fred whispered.

“Watch it she has bat hearing too.” Louise sighed.

“Louise!”

“Coming Mum,” Louise walked over to where her mother was standing looking inside the window. “Yes?”

“Oh dear, help me carry these,” She handed the her a couple bags. “I’ve been carrying these around all day. It’s time we find your father and get home, it’s late, and you have to finish getting ready for tomorrow.”

Louise sighed, and started walking back, motioning the twins to follow them. Fred came up on the side of her. “Want me to carry something Lo?” he asked.

“No, I got it, really.” She smiled, as she followed her mother to the spot where her father was still talking to Arthur.

“Ready to get going dear,” Louise’s mother asked. “I’m very tired.”

“We can go. I’ll see you at work Arthur.”

The adults said their goodbyes to each other, saying they would see each other later, or tomorrow, or Christmas. While the twins, and Louise said their goodbyes also.

“Bye George, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She hugged George, thankful she was able to put down the heavy bags.

“Same to you Fred, see you tomorrow.” She smiled, now hugging Fred.

“Come on, Louise.” Her father said, as he and her mother started to walk away. She let go of Fred, picked up her mother’s bags, and was off to follow her parents.

At this time tomorrow, Louise would be at her home, at Hogwarts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit for those of you who might want to see it.

Well this is obviously a Fred Weasley love story.
Hopefully you like it.
Comment, with what you love, hate, or anything.
Subscribe if you want to.

xoxo(: