Status: Read Orihime himex3's story to read Abbigail's look on things (:

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Chapter Two

Louise loved Hogwarts for this one reason:

She wasn’t at home.

She loved her house, but she was always there. She never left, they only went on family vacations once a year, she never visited her older brother and sister; they came to visit her. She never stayed over her friend’s houses, and she always spent Christmas in her living room. That was Louise’s life, nothing else to it. So when school came around she was excited.

This year, she was rooming with two new girls, Ginny Weasley, the youngest in the Weasley family, and the new transfer student Abbigail Haywood. Both girls seemed extremely nice, though she hasn’t talked to Abbigail yet, only Ginny.

“Hey, Lo, what do you have first?” Hermione asked, as she grabbed her Charms book out of her trunk.

“I have….,” Louise studied the paper that was in her hand. “I have Charms.”

“I do too.” Hermione smiled.

“What about you Abbie? I can call you Abbie right?” Louise asked, placing her Charms book on her bed, and closing her trunk.

The girl nodded. “I have Charms.”

“Well then I’ll see you two in Charms. I have to uh-…go and find someone.” Louise grabbed her Charms book and headed out the door, and down into the common room.

“Well I should probably finish getting my things together.” Hermione smiled. “You’ll be able to find Charms right?”

“Yes, I should be able to.” Abbie smiled as she too walked out of their room, and into the common room.

Meanwhile, in the common room the Weasley twins were sitting in the two arm chairs in front of the fireplace. Both twins not looking so much like themselves. First years were looking at them from afar; second years were doing the same. Most third years ignored it, knowing what the Weasley twins do, everyone else ignored it. As Louise was making her way out the door, she happened to look toward the fireplace out of habit, in doing so she noticed the twins. The both of them, had no hair, and their skin has turned purple.

“What in the name of Godric Gryffindor happened to you! Your skin is purple!” Louise exclaimed as she walked over to them.

“Yes Weasley’s what did happen to you?” Came the voice of Professor McGonagall, the head of Gryffindor house asked, as she made her way to them.

“Well you see Professor-“

“We were trying to make a potion-“

“And it obviously went wrong.”

“You know potion making is to be done in Potion’s class.” McGonagall said. “Let us keep it there”

“Yes ma’am”

Louise waited for McGonagall to leave before she spoke again. “That’s not what happened at all was it.”

“Ah!”

“Abbigail Haywood, just the witch we wanted to talk to.”

Abbigail walked over to the two twins with a smile plastered on her face. “Ah well, aren’t you two looking rather attractive today.” She said, while trying to keep in a laugh.

“Actually yes, we do think so.” Fred commented.

“Very, I think Purple is a good color on us.” George added. “But all complements aside. We wanted to let you know, that-“

“You’re one of us now.” Fred said, placing an arm around her shoulders.

“And there’s no going back.” George said, walking around and placing an arm around her waist.

“And what does being ‘one of us’ really mean?” Abbigail asked.

“Well we’ll tell you,”

“As we walk you to Charms.”

Louise sighed and sat down on one of the overstuffed couches.

--

Louise took her seat next to Hermione in Charms class not too far from Harry Potter and Ron Weasley. She and Hermione both had their books in front of them waiting for their professor to come in. Abbigail had taken a seat across from Louise and Hermione; she was also next to Neville Longbottom.

“Find the class okay, Abbie?” Hermione asked.

“Oh yeah, Fred and George showed me.” Abbie smiled.

“Oh they did? That’s good.” Hermione smiled.

“Oh yes, very good.” Louise said as she rolled her eyes, looking at her book which was open somewhere in the middle.

“Good Morning students,” Professor Flitwick greeted as he walked over to his podium to overlook the students. “This year in Charms class, we will be expanding our learning from last year’s class. Hopefully you have practiced over the summer, and remember some of things we learned last year.” He looked around the classroom to see everyone. “All of you have your books The Standard Book of Spells: Grade 2, which is the required book for the course.”

Professor Flitwick continued with his speech, some students listened and some didn’t. By the time he was finished was his speech it was then end of class period and the students were clear of his room. First years crowed the hallways stopping to look for classes, while everyone else walked to theirs. Louise, with her Charms books in hand walked back to the common room, to retrieve her other books and put this one away.

“Hey Louise, wait up!”

“Oh Hey, Oliver.”

“Are you planning on trying out for Quidditch?” Oliver, the captain on the Quidditch team asked. “Because I remember seeing you fly this summer, when I was over, you’re a natural, I think you’d make a good Chaser.”

“Me? A good Chaser?” Louise laughed; she and Oliver continued to walked. “Well you are the captain, so you know best.”

“I want you on that field Lo.”

“Then, I’ll be there.” She smiled.

“I have to head to class. See you later.” Oliver said, as he made his way into his Defense Against The Dark Arts class.

“So, our darling Louise,”

“What is it Oliver wanted to talk to you about?” Fred asked.

“He told me he wanted me on the f-“

“Hey actually could you tell us later, we need to talk to Abbie about something.” George interrupted.

“Yeah you can tell us later, alright. We’d love to hear it.” Fred finished as he and George raced over to their new best friend.

“Yeah, sure… I’ll tell you later.” Louise sighed, as she made her way into the Gryffindor common room. Hermione was sitting down on one of the couches reading her Charms book. She turned her head to see Louise walk in.

“Hey Lo…what’s wrong?”

Louise sighed and placed her book on the couch. “Abbigail Haywood. All the twins care about it their new best friend.”

“Oh, Lo, They’ll come around. After all they are boys.” Hermione commented.

“Hopefully, they completely ignored me this morning, and just a little while ago, they ditched me for her.”

“Boys can be boys.”

“You’ve got that right.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You all better thank Orihimehimex3 for this update.
I wasn't going to until Monday, since I don't have school.
But she asked, and since she was updating her story, I said I would.
So go read her George story, it's basically the same thing as mine, except her's deals with her character and mine deals with mine.
Enjoy.
Oh, and comments make me update faster.

xoxo