Status: Read Orihime himex3's story to read Abbigail's look on things (:

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Chapter Four

When Louise got back to the Gryffindor common room, it wasn’t as filled as it normally was, mostly first years, talking about their classes, or Fifth years talking about O.W.L.S. She sat down on one of the couches and picked up The Daily Prophet, and started to read what was going on around them at the moment. She had found an interesting read, and started to skim it, when she felt two pairs of eyes on her. She lowered the newspaper and looked up at the two red-headed twins standing in front of her.

“Yes…?”

“Oh come on Lo, you break Abbie’s fingers and then you think you can just waltz into the Hospital wing, and act like nothing happened?” George asked.

“I never ‘waltzed’ in and I never acted like nothing happened, George.” Louise returned, as she went back to reading the news.

“Don’t ignore us Louise.” Fred said taking the paper away from her.

“Why can’t I?” She asked, standing up. “That’s all you two have been doing to me.” Louise sighed, and ran her fingers through her hair; she stepped in between the twins and made her way around the couch. “Don’t dish out what you can’t take.”

“Oh save it Louise.” George returned bitterly. “Not everything is about you. The word does not revolve around you. Get that through that skull of yours.”

“I don’t act like that, George.” Louise replied, placing a hand on her hip. “I’ve never acted like that.”

“Why don’t you just go back to your room, and cry about it then.”

Louise looked between the two twins, never have they ever talked to her like that before. She could feel the tears start to come from her eyes: that’s when she turned and ran up the stairs into her dormitory. By the time she reached her room, tears were streaming down her face. They knew how she got, they know that upsets her, but that did it and said it anyway. She threw herself down on her bed, and cried herself to sleep that night.

--

The next morning, Louise woke up, quite early. So she decided she would get ready for classes. Quickly she changed into her uniform, grabbed her books, slide on her shoes, and put her long blonde hair into pigtails. When she was finished, she looked around the room; Hermione, Ginny and Abbigail were still asleep, so she left as quietly as possible, and went downstairs into the Gryffindor common room. Downstairs, there were a few people. Oliver Wood, Fred and George, Dean Thomas and some other boy she didn’t know the name of.

Oliver stood up and walked over to Louise. “Hey, you alright?” his voice sounded concerned.

“Yeah I’m fine. Just a little tired is all.” She smiled. “And in pain.”

“Why are you in pain?!” He questioned his eyes wide.

“I have to bring these seven books to class.”

“Oh here, let me take some.” Oliver said, taking some of the books off the pile that Louise was holding. “And don’t tell me know, because I’m not giving them back until I walk you to class.” Louise sighed, knowing Oliver was stubborn. “But first we’re going to the great hall.”

Oliver and Louise took the long way around the castle to get to the Great Hall. By the time the two of them got there the Hall was nearly filled with the students that came to eat that morning. The two walked down the aisles between the tables, until they reached the end where the other Gryffindor’s were.

".. She really does. Hermione," Abbigail giggled, "do you have a thing for our dear Mr. Lockhart?"

“Professor Lockhart.” Louise corrected as she took her seat next to Oliver.

Hermione took her schedule back from Abbigail, her cheeks red.

“There is a ridiculously large amount of books for this class.” Louise whispered to Dean Thomas who was sitting next to her. “Seven books are not needed.” He nodded in agreement. Louise put the seven books down on the floor, and listened to what Professor Lockhart had to say. He had a announced that the class would have thirty minutes to take a test.

"1. What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?"

“Are you kidding me?” Louise whispered to herself. “I don’t know what his favorite color is!”

As the class when on, he talked about how Hermione did the best, and scored a perfect score on the test, but suddenly his mood changed, he became serious. “Now - be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizard kind! You may find yourself facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that know hard can befall you whilst I am here. All I ask is that you remain calm."

Everyone in the room looked around at each other.

"I must ask you not to scream," he said in a very low voice. "It might provoke them!" Louise looked around; no one dared make any noise. "Yes...” He added dramatically. "Freshly caught Cornish pixies!" The pixies were small, barley standing above a foot tall, and they were blue.

Professor Lockhart opened the cage, letting the pixies loose into the classroom. Students yelled and ran out of the classroom while the teacher yelled a spell that had no effect and ran into his room making sure no one could get in. The only people left in the room were Harry, Ron, Hermione, Louise and Abbigail. They all worked together to freeze the pixies.

“Really, all Lock-…, I mean Professor Lockhart wanted to do was give us real hands on experience.”

“Yeah, whatever that is.” Louise said as she, Hermione, Abbigail, Ron and Harry walked out of Defense Against the Dark Arts. Of course George was outside the room waiting for Abbigail. As they walked out of the room, they heard yelling, from two familiar voices. Abbigail and George ran ahead, the rest of the gang followed behind. Fred and Oliver were fighting in the middle of the corridor. Fred took a swing at Olivier. George ran into the fight to pull his twin brother off Oliver, as another pulled Oliver off of Fred.

“What the hell was that, Fred?” George asked his brother, still holding him back from the Quidditch captain. Abbigail ran over, to the two of them.

“What the hell is going on here?” Louise asked.

“Oh please and you tell me you care about her?!” Fred yelled.

“More than you do!” Oliver spat. “You don’t even talk to her!”

Fred was silent for a moment, everyone was around them, and everyone was watching. “You two where fighting in the middle of the school, so tell us what the hell happened?” Abbigail said.

“You see your friend Fred there. Yeah well he’s mad at me because I actually care about Louise.”

“Oh please, Oliver.” Fred said rolling his eyes.

“But Fred thinks that I’m just using her, and trying to tell me that he cares about her more than I do. When he doesn’t even talk to her, please tell me how that’s possibly.”

“You guys are fighting over me?” Louise asked.

Neither of the boys said anything.

“Well…I guess this isn’t a problem we can solve.” Abbigail said to George giving him the hint to let Fred go.

“You,” Louise said, pointing to Oliver. “I’ll talk to you later. But you Fred Weasley, I need to talk to right now.”

Louise walked over to Fred and took his hand, walking away from all the other people in the corridor. After walking for some time dragging Fred behind her she stopped, sure she was not being followed by anyone. Louise looked up at Fred’s face, running her hand around his left eye. “That’s going to be bruised in the morning.” She said, removing her hand.

“Yeah…” Fred mumbled.

“Look Fred, I don’t want to hear the real reason why you and Oliver decided to fight. That’s your decision and you two are the ones that are going to have to suffer.” She took a deep breath, and looked up at him once more. “Just let me know this, Do you really care about me?”

Fred took a moment to respond, he looked down both hallways before answering her. “Of course I care about you.”

Louise rolled her eyes. “Yeah right,” She laughed. “Maybe you should prove it once in awhile.”

Louise started to walk away. “Save the lies and jokes for someone else.”

Louise walked away leaving Fred alone, and confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to apologize ahead of time.
Updates will be tough, since I'm doing Hat & Wig for Drama with my friend.
So I don't know exactly when I'll be updating.
I'll try my best though.

And for all of you to know, I wrote this whole chapter with Miley Cyrus on repeat.
Hope you guys don't stop reading just because you know that.

I'm sorry if it sucks.
I've been up since 5 this morning with no naps.
I'm exhausted.
I'll fix all the mistakes tomorrow, after school.

Comments make me happy.

xoxo