Status: Read Orihime himex3's story to read Abbigail's look on things (:

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Chapter Seven

“Man I really wish I was back at your house.”

“Yep, and eating pancakes.”

The twins shook their heads, and they walked behind Louise and Abbie who were getting along pretty well for once. The two girls entered the common room with their trunks and cages in tow. “We’ll be back in a second.” Louise smiled, as she made her way up the stairs to the girl’s dormitory. Abbigail smiled at the twins, before she followed Louise up the stairs.

“So…you and George, it’s cute.” Louise smiled at Abbie, and as set her trunk at the end of her bed, and placed her wand on her bed for the time being.

“Huh? Me and George, no, we’re just friends.” Abbigail said nervously. “We’re just friends.”

“Whatever you say, Abbie,” Louise laughed. “Fred and I were just friends, we kissed and we’re practically incapable of being without each other.” She thought for a moment, sticking the wand into the pocket of her jeans. “Well not incapable.” Abbigail laughed as she fixed her shoe laces. “Not funny, Abbie.”

Louise and Abbie went back down the stairs and into the Gryffindor common room. Fred and George were sitting down on one of the couches, Fred was reading The Daily Prophet, and George looked like he was thinking about something. Both girls walked around the couch and plopped themselves down in between the twins.

“Why hello there ladies.” Fred said, putting down the paper, and looking to his left.

“It’s late…and I’m hungry.” Louise stated. “Let us go feast.”

“Are you always hungry?” George asked, as she got up and started to walk to the exit.

“Possibly.”

“I’ll go with you.” Fred said, getting up. “George is too much of a lazy ass to go…, are you coming Abbie?”

“No, I should probably get caught up with Potions work.”

“Alright, see you two later.” Louise smiled, as she grabbed Fred’s hand and walked out of the common room and into the hallway. Fred grasped her hand tighter as the two walked to the Great Hall. Not many people were there, most of the students had left an hour earlier. Fred and Louise took a seat away from everyone at the Gryffindor table. Silently the both of them filled their plates and started to eat.

“Did you have fun, this Christmas?” Fred asked, taking a sip from him pumpkin juice.

“Don’t I always?” She smiled, putting her fork down, and wiping her mouth.

“I’m glad you did.” He smiled. “I missed having your around, next time something stupid like that happens, just hit me, okay?”

“Alright.”Louise laughed. “I’ll remember that.”

The two finished their dinner in silence and walked back to the common room hand in hand. “Come on, let’s go the long way.” Fred suggested, pulling her along a different corridor.

“Alright, looks like I have no choice.”

“Your right you don’t.” Fred looked around the corner before walking again. “And actually it’s not the long way, it’s the shorter way.”

“The shorter way? I thought the other way was pretty short.” Fred didn’t say anything to that statement, until they turned another corner.

“And here we are.”

“You travel around this castle way too much.”

“I don’t travel, I sneak.” Louise laughed at Fred as he let he in the common room.

--

Louise slipped her shoes on and fixed her school sweater before grabbing her books and heading to the Great Hall. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Abbigail, Fred and George were already there. She placed her books down next to Hermione and say down. “Nice of you to finally join us, my dear.” George said and pretended to bow.

“My lady please excuse the actions of my horrid brother.” Fred did the same thing George had done.

“Why are you guys acting like I’m a Queen or something?” Louise asked.

“Well you’d be a princess obviously,Gosh.” George said.

“Well you are one.” Louise blushed, and Fred smiled.

“Aw, that’s adorable.” Hermione smiled.

“Well she is quite adorable.” George commented. “Anyone can see that.” Louise turned her head to laugh a little, Abbigail didn’t look very happy with that.

“Well said ‘princess’ has to get to class.” Louise giggled a little, taking her books.

“I’ll go with you. “ Fred smiled, as he got up from the table.

Fred took Louise’s Potion books from her and grabbed her hand with his free one as he walked her to potions class. “Thanks Fred.” Louise smiled. “You didn’t have to do that.”

“I know, but I wanted to.” Fred kissed her forehead. “Have fun with Professor Snape.”

“Oh I’ll try.” Louise smiled, and kissed his cheek before walking into class and taking her seat.

Professor Snape wasn’t in the room, but most students were already in their seats. Louise walked over to one of the tables, and took a seat. A few minutes later more students came in, they took their seat, Abbie took a seat next to Louise and set her books down. “Hello.” Louise smiled.

“Hey.” Abbie smiled, her cheeks were a little read.

‘Either she had been crying or George walked her to class.’ Louise thought to herself. “You alright?”

“Yeah I’m fine, why do you ask?”

“I just wanted to make sure you were ok.” Louise smiled and looked up at the teacher.

Professor Snape went on about how they were going to have to take notes in order to learn. He had scolded Harry for writing when he was talking; he had thought he wasn’t listening. During the middle of the lecture Louise looked over at Ron who looked like he was about to fall asleep, Hermione was intent on learning today, Abbigail, well she looked like she was daydreaming about something. “Abbigail!” Louise whisper. “Pay attention, you don’t want to get in trouble to.” Abbie snapped out of it, and looked at Louise, mouthing a thank you. Louise smiled in return.

Potions class seemed pretty interesting to Louise, although she could do without the teacher. She thought he was creepy. “So what do you guys have next?” Louise asked as they walked out of Potions.

“Well I have a free period.” Abbie said, looking down the halls for Fred and George.

“They’re probably in class, Abbie.” Louise said. “Fred said something about doing something afterward, they’re probably busy. Don’t worry about it. They have a free period too.” Louise smiled softly as she took off ahead of Abbie. Before she started to walk away, she heard Abbigail mumble something.

“Did you say something?”

“No not at all.” Abbigail sighed as she walked passed Louise, bumping her shoulder on her way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Louise's Outfit
Abbie's Outfit

I know this sucked.
I'm sorry, I'll do better next time.

Comments make me wanna update more.
xoxox