Status: Read Orihime himex3's story to read Abbigail's look on things (:

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Chapter Nine

Louise was chasing after one of the Slytherin chasers; Gryffindor needed points badly though she was not going to play dirty like the opposing team. She was close to getting one of the Chasers, but that was short lived. As she was flying, she felt something, or rather someone, collide with her side, knocking her off her broom. Louise turned her head to the side before she hit the ground, noticing a familiar head of red hair next to her. The last thing Louise remembered before she hit the ground was Oliver and Fred running over to her, and Abbigail on the ground next to George.

Fred stayed with Louise since Madam Pomfrey had come out to the Quidditch Pitch earlier that day. She had been knocked unconscious when her head hit the ground, Madam Pomfrey wasn’t sure when she was going to come around, she had told Fred it would be anywhere from today to next week. He sat in between Louise and his brother George, who had broken his arm, and a rib, Abbigail was on the other side of him, holding his hand. As Fred looked from Louise to his brother, he was confused as to who he should be worrying about first. His girlfriend or his twin brother; sure George only broke an arm and a rib but it was his twin, there will always be that bond, but his girlfriend was knocked unconscious. Abbigail looked over a Fred once giving him a half smile, before turning back to George.

“Abbie be careful I’m fragile I could break at anytime.” George mumbled as Abbie squeezed his hand tighter.

“Sorry, I’m just worried about you.” She admitted, as a little bit of pink showed in her cheeks.

“You should be!” He exclaimed. “It’s your entire fault my ribs and arm are broken, oh I’m in so much pain…don’t touch me!” George yelled overdramatically.

“Oh you poor child,” Abbie gasped. “I’ll get Madam Pomfrey and tell her you’re in more pain, maybe she’ll give you more of that yummy medicine.” Abbie said sarcastically as she started to get out of her chair.

“Oh no, I don’t want Madam Pomfrey to waste her time on me! She has other students in here that need more attention then lil’ol me.” George smiled sweetly. Abbigail shook her head, and sat back down in her chair.

“Hopefully you won’t have to stay in here for much longer.” Abbigail said looking around at the other students in here. Louise was right next to George and Harry was placed in a bed right next to Louise. Hermione and Ron were standing around talking to him, Hermione was saying how even the best of wizards, Lockhart, make mistakes sometimes.

“Abbie that could’ve waited until the game was over.” Fred had said, once Hermione and Ron had left. Both Abbie and George turned to look at Fred. “It was the same thing when Lo had yelled at George during Quidditch tryouts.” Abbie didn’t say anything, her face turned red and she looked down at the floor.

“I should probably go study for Potions; he’s probably going to give us a pop quiz sometime.” Abbie mumbled. “Hope you get better George.”

“What the hell was that?” George asked his twin once Abbigail had left the room. “Did you really need to bring that up?”

“Yes George I did, so just because it had to do with you and her being sorry just doesn’t mean she can get away with it. We were both upset with Lo during tryouts when she had caused Abbie to break her fingers. It’s the same thing now.”

“Oh come on Fred, that’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard all day. You know how Abbie is.”

“Yeah and you know how I am.” Fred ended the conversation. He kissed Louise’s forehead and walked out of the hospital wing.

--

Fred sat in the common room talking with Angelina about their Defense against the Dark Arts essay, while Abbie was sitting on the couch with Hermione and Ron, who were talking about the Quidditch match. “I really hope Louise is okay, I heard she hasn’t woken up yet.” Hermione uttered, her voice was full of worry.

“She’ll be fine.” Ron said trying to comfort her. “She’s been through a lot already, remember last year?”

“Yeah, I mean even Wood was fine, when he got hit in the head with a bludger.” Abbie said reading through her essay.

“He was unconscious for two weeks!” Hermione explained. Ron and Hermione both looked at Abbie.

“Hey Collin,” Abbie said as she got up and walked over to him. “Nice camera you’ve got there, I like it.”

“Really…you do?” the short blonde haired boy asked, Abbie nodded.”Want to come take some pictures with me?” he asked, a huge smile on his face.

“Sure.” Abbigail smiled.

Hermione shook her head. “I better get back to this essay; I need to make sure it’s good.” She picked up the quill and started to re-read her Defense against the Dark Arts. Ron rolled his eyes as he did the same.

Meanwhile back in the Hospital wing Harry was still awake, he just couldn’t fall asleep knowing what he had heard the other night, a Parselmouth? On the bed next to him laid Louise, who had woken up a few hours earlier, Madam Pomfrey wanted to keep her over night, to make sure she was doing ok.

“Harry! You should be asleep.” Louise whispered.

“I know, I know, but I can’t seem to sleep with this Par-“

“Get Madam Pomfrey.” Came the familiar voice of the headmaster, Dumbledore told Professor McGonagall. Harry and Louise both laid down, and they watched McGonagall run to find Madam Pomfrey. Seconds later the two returned to the two beds across from Harry and Louise.

“Oh dear…two of them?” Madam Pomfrey said as she placed a hand on the bed post.

“Yes, Collin Creevey and Abbigail Haywood.” Professor McGonagall said, shaking her head. “They’ve been petrified.”

“Petrified?” gasped Madam Pomfrey.

“There is no doubt that this is the same thing at happened to Mrs. Norris.” Dumbledore spoke softly.

Harry looked over at Louise who had a knowing look on her face. “Chamber of Secrets.” She mouthed to him, he didn’t know what she was talking about. The two closed their eyes and listened to what their teachers had to say.

“This means, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened again.” Madam Pomfrey placed a hand over her mouth, as she gazed at Dumbledore.

When Louise woke up Sunday morning Harry was eating his porridge while Madam Pomfrey was checking out his fingers. “Morning Harry,” Louise smiled, sitting up in her bed. He nodded his head, and smiled at her while he wiped his mouth with his left hand.

“Oh, just the person I wanted to see.” Madam Pomfrey exclaimed. “Hmm, your head looks good, no bumps….nope…” Madam Pomfrey smiled. “Well you seem alright, if you find you can’t remember things, or get sudden headaches come back and see me.” She looked behind her. “Your clothes are over here, you’re already to leave.”

“Thank you Madam Pomfrey.” Louise smiled. She quickly changed into her new clothes, and waited as Harry put his shoes on. The both of them headed straight for the Gryffindor Common room.

“What exactly is the Chamber of Secrets?” Harry asked.

“Shh, don’t talk so loud.” Louise said. “I don’t know exactly, but I overheard my dad talking about it once before.” She looked around them. “It’s a hidden Chamber somewhere in Hogwarts, it was opened up awhile ago, when you-know-who was a student here.” The two of them turned the corner; they were coming up on the Common room. “It was said that people were being petrified, one girl actually died. But that’s all I know.”

“Thanks Louise.” Harry said.

“Password please.” The Fat Lady asked, as Harry and Louise approached.

“Flibbertigibbet” Louise answered.

“Entrance granted.” The Fat Lady’s portrait swung open, and Harry and Louise walked inside.

“Hmm, I wonder when Abbie is…she never came back last night.” Hermione mumbled.

“What do you mean; she never came back last night?” George asked.

“She probably did, maybe she left early, or came back when you were asleep Hermione.” Ron told her.

“Maybe….but I thought she’d be back by now. It’s Sunday, and we don’t have any classes.”

“Guys…Abbie is in the Hospital wing…” George and Hermione both looked at her. “She and Collin have been petrified.”

“W-what…?” Hermione mouthed in disbelief.

“Oh no my girlfriend!” George exclaimed shooting up out of his chair, ignoring the pain that was in his chest.

“Dude, you’re not even dating…” Fred commented.

“Shut Up!” George yelled, his face turning red. He and Hermione made their way out of the Common room to go and see Abbie.

“Hey Freddy” Louise smiled as she came up behind Fred.

“I was starting to get worried about you.” He admitted getting out of the chair and hugging her. “How’re you feeling?” Fred navigated himself and Louise over to the couch, and sat down.

“Fine, actually. No headache, I remember everything just fine.” Louise smiled.

“Are you sure…?”

“Yes I am sure.” Louise said reassuringly. “So why aren’t you dragging me down to the hospital wing to make sure Abbie is okay?” Fred sighed. “Don’t want to talk about it?”

“Not really.”

“Alright then.”

Both Fred and Louise sat there for the rest of the night, talking about nothing, just enjoying each other’s company. Harry, Ron and Hermione had asked her if she wanted to go to the Dueling Club after dinner, but she politely declined. The number of people in the common room decreased as the time got later, when it was nearing about 11 o’clock George had come back from the Hospital Wing.

“Hello George,” Louise smiled. “How’s Abbie?”

“She’s petrified, what do you think?” He snapped back, as she walked up the stairs and into the boys’ dormitory.

“What’s got his pants in a knot?” Louise asked sitting up.

“Who bloody knows.” Fred replied. “It’s late you should be getting to bed.”

“I probably should. Night Fred.” Louise kissed his cheek before getting off the couch and

The next day Louise was feeling great, her, Hermione, Ron and Harry walked off to their silent study class. When the four reached the Great Hall that afternoon, they could hear her whispers coming from other people. “What’s all this about?” Louise asked Ron.

“Last night at the Dueling Club, Harry spoke Parseltougne and now everyone thinks he’s the heir of Slytherin.”

“Oh bloody hell.”

The four sat down on one of the many tables that weren’t already filled. Ron and Harry worked on their essay, Louise copied down notes she had missed and Hermione was reading one of Lockhart’s books. The time flew by and before Louise knew it Peeves was in the Great Hall yelling.

“ATTACK ATTACK! ANOTHER ATTACK! NO MORTAL OR GHOST IS SAFE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! ATTAAACCCCK!”

“What was that about?” Louise asked standing up.

“Justin was just petrified!” one of the boys from Ravenclaw yelled as he stood outside the doorway.

“Another attack,” Hermione questioned.

“With the way this is going, they’re going to have to close down Hogwarts.” Louise finished, looking from Ron to Hermione.
♠ ♠ ♠
Louise's Outfit

This chapter was very long.
I'm surprised I even got this much done, when the whole thing was written with BLG's new CD on repeat.
Hope it doesn't suck to bad.
Only 2 or 3 more chapters left before this story ends.
I never meant for it to be that long.
Comments make me smile, especially now that I'm sick.
Oh and the more comments I get, the faster my new story will come out.
Just thought I'd let you all know.
:)

xoxo