Status: Inactive - for now

Jenny's Daddy

Preface

Jenny was a miracle baby of sorts. That what her mother always said. Her parents had tried for years to start a family, eventually opting for sperm donation. Her mother was in her early forties by the time she was born. There were no complications in the birth, and she grew into a healthy little girl.

After her birth, though, her parents began to fight. Jenny's mother didn't want to raise her in that kind of environment. When she was five, her parents divorced, and the man she loved and called Daddy moved out. Within a year, he was in a retirement home. He had severe arthritis in both knees and was confined to a wheelchair most of the time. Jenny and her father kept in contact, but his physical condition prevented him from being the dad he wanted to be.

The year Jenny turned seven, her mother remarried. Jenny's stepfather loved kids and treated her like his own. With the expansion of her already-large family, there were even more people to love and be loved back by.

But for some reason, she felt like she didn't belong - like something was missing.

She wanted a Daddy. So she ran into the open and warm arms of Johnny Depp. Somehow, it felt right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Contructive criticism, please!! Title suggestions welcome!