Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

secrets told.

“Severus?” I was interrupted by knocking on Snape’s door. We both looked at each other in panic. Snape tossed me off the bed and I quickly crawled under it. The door opened and I saw feet appear in front of the bed.
“Della Fletcher is not in her room.” My heart stopped dead in my chest. It was Dumbledore.
“She was in the rest room; the impudent wretch must have taken a detour.” Ouch.
“She is dangerous to the other students, Severus; you must keep a close eye on her. You never know what she is capable of doing.”
“I believe she is ignorant of her ability sir, she wouldn’t be using this gift to a full extent.”
“Make sure she stays that way Severus.” With that he was gone. Severus pushed the bed so I could crawl out.
“What gift?” I asked before I was pushed out of his room.
“Jackass.” I muttered before making my way back up to the dormitory. As I pushed open the door Leigha was standing on her bed to look in her mirror.
“Hey, sleepyhead.” She smiled while she applied her think black eyeliner.
“Don’t you sleepyhead me, I just spent the night in a room, I should never have been in!” I shouted pointing at her accusingly.
“What happened?” She asked in panic as she jumped off her bed and ran toward me. I turned away from her and grabbed my uniform off the nightstand. My other roommate Emily was pulling on her vest but looking to me with the same panic.
“I’ll tell you what happened, that sleep spell Leigha put on me, is a super dandy love spell!” I screamed stripping out of my pyjamas and into my uniform. Both of my friends began to laugh uncontrollably.
“Are you serious?” Emily asked while she regained composure.
“Yes, I am one-hundred present serious, however, I would be laughing too if the circumstances didn’t involve a scary teacher!” both my roommates faces dropped. Leigha’s turned to shock.
“Leigha, exactly what spell did you use?” Emily asked slowly.
“The Safeheartous Charm.” Leigha shrugged and walked back to her desk.
“What’s going on with who and a teacher?” Our pain in the ass roommate Maria asked. She strolled in with her uniform perfectly straight and tidy and homework in her arms.
“Della got detention with Snape because we dared her to prank a Gryffindor.” Emily covered quickly while Leigha just nodded.
“I swear you guys, one day Della’s going to be expelled because of you.” My friends and I looked at each other with panic.
“And I heard what you said about the Safeheartous spell, you guys better not be thinking of using that on school grounds. It could get you in a lot of trouble.
“Yeah, yeah we got it pencil pusher.” I muttered falling onto my bed.
“Feel free to bugger off anytime.” Emily smiled as Leigha stood in confusion.
“I am serious! You guys will be wishing you listened to me when someone falls for a teacher!” We all stiffened.
“And I will be the first to shine the light on your idiotic behaviour.”
“Alright, listen here tattle-tale. If you don’t want to be turned into the rat you are, I suggest you beat it.” Maria ignored Leigha’s warning and sat on her bed.
“I don’t have to go anywhere. This is my room too, and if you lay one hand on me. I’ll tell Professor Snape.” I began to laugh hysterically.
“You do that; see where that get’s you. Snape steps on rats.”
“Della, you’re forgetting one thing, you are under Snape’s supervision for the rest of the year, he see’s you’re out of line. You’ll be punished.” She smiled widely. How the hell did she know I was under Snape’s supervision?
“You’ve been spying on me again haven’t you?” I growled striding toward the weasel. She jumped up and ran for the door.
“I haven’t been spying, I know you. You would do anything for Severus Snape’s attention you filthy muggle lover!” I clamped my teeth shut to refrain for shouting vulgar words in alphabetical order at her. Maria ran from the room and Emily slammed the door behind her.
“You know, this whole ‘Della and Snape’ thing is getting really old.” She sighed walking over to her bed and crashing on it.
“Really, how do you think I feel?” I snapped falling to the floor so I could grab my shoes from under the bed.
“So who’s the guy you feel safe with?” Emily asked pushing her books into her bag.
“Excuse me?” I asked looking up from my sneaker.
“The Safeheartous charm brings deep hidden emotion of safety to the surface. Whoever you trust the most, you grow a deep love for. And become I guess love sick.” I smacked my head and fell onto my back. Goddamnit.
“Make sure everyone is downstairs.” I muttered. My friends circled the room and checked the door before coming over to me. Emily sat next to me while Leigha stood in front of me.
“Who’s lucky number one?” Leigha asked crossing her arms.
“Professor Snape.” Both of the girls gasped and shot away from me.
“Leigha, look what you’ve done!” Emily shouted throwing a pillow at my friend.
“It was an accident! It’s Della’s fault for holding a torch creepy old men!
“She only is holding a torch because she trusted him as an instructor and mentor! It’s your fault she actually loves him now! Don’t try to pin this on anyone else man! We have to fix this!” I watched my best friends bicker and rant before the door swung open. Snape was standing in the door eyeing us.
“Breakfast ends in ten minutes. I suggest if you want time to get to your classes you leave now.” He mumbled in his cold monotone voice. The girls and I walked to the door and made our way to potions. Emily took my hand and pulled me into the class.
“Alright, let’s go over three rules. One, trousers stay on no matter what.”
“Emily!” I cried falling into my desk. However she ignored me.
“Two, don’t look at him for more than a minute at a time, anymore than a minute might cause drooling, Three. Please, please don’t get into any trouble.” With that last word Snape strode into the classroom hastily. Other teenagers started to fill in. Snap flicked his wands at the shutters so the room became dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooooow. So I've incoperated more about Emily and Leigha. Emily is based off HippieDay.
I think I got that username wrong. I will correct it if I did :S
More character pictures posted. Please comment on what is going to happen to Della. Would you like to be in the story? Will your character be of assistence to her?