Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Kissing him got you here.

Snape shifted below me, pushing at my shoulders while he reached around the floor. I pushed back with my body and forced his neck to the side. I went to bite his neck when a wand was shoved into my cheek.
“Audiolectomay!” High whistling clamped down on my mind, sending me to fall on top of Snape in pure pain. The frequency went higher and the tears fell harder, I began to scream but with another flick of the wand my voice cut out. I was silently crying and begging to be released from this torture, holding my head in my hands to try and muffle the sound. The sound got louder, circling around me like an annoying fly. I cried out in silence again and began to beg for silence in my mind. My eyes flooded with tears and poured onto the floor as I wiggled around in pain. In what seemed like hours, the noise began to slowly fade. I clamped down on my lip to keep from screaming. The whistling grew quiet and seemed to drain out of my head through my ears. Once there was full silence I let my head fall onto the floor in defeat and curled up in the fetal position. I was mentally and physically exhausted, so much that I didn’t even flinch as Snape’s foot nudged me over onto my back. My heavy eyes looked up at my teacher apologetically, his on me in interest and anger. I still couldn’t speak, so I attempted to roll over again. Snape’s foot stopped me again. This time he bent down and grabbed me by the front of my shirt, pulling my weak body to my feet. After seeing I wouldn’t stand on my own he held me there.
“This ridiculous behaviour between us is at an end, do you understand Fletcher?” I nodded once feeling my heart rip into two. My tears came to my eyes again, but I was determined to blink them back.
“You do not want me as an enemy.” He hissed letting me fall back onto my ass. I held on to a desk and pulled myself back to my feet. I staggered a bit but I finally was able to stand with the aid of the table.
“Just remember, Fletcher. I could stake you anytime.” With that he stormed back to his desk and sat down, some students began to file in taking away the privacy we had. I clung on the desk under me and began to ease myself around the room to my seat. Emily sat down next to me and Leigha in front of me with Draco. I placed my head on the desk and shut my eyes.My love Snape has just defeated me. I felt paper nudging my hand again, another paper man was pulling at my finger. I lifted my hand and slammed my fist down on it. Snape’s head whipped toward me, so did everyone’s in the class.
“Miss Fletcher, since you were paying such good attention, tell me tell me the difference between a werewolf and a shifter.” I remained quiet and kept my eyes down.
“You don’t know? Well let’s try again, were can I spot a werewolf and when?” I knew these answers, but I kept quiet in fear of answering him with the question that was floating around in my head. Some kids from Ravenclaw on the other side of the room began to laugh. I turned my head to the side to see Reese sleeping on her textbook. I smiled slightly turning my face back into the wood of my desk. I heard loud shuffling and a stool screech across the floor. I opened my eyes as the back of my head was grabbed, fingers locked in my hair and my head was pried off my resting place. I grunted in surprise as I came face to face with Snape.
“Werewolves change at the light of the full moon. Shifters change on their own terms, you may find a werewolf whenever the moon is full, most likely in a forest.” Snape let my head fall back into my arms and stood up, kicking the stool back to the desk he took it from.
“Write this down!” He hissed at the class as he made his way to the front of the class.
“Slytherin, note your house has been deducted ten points for Fletcher’s impudence.” A chorus of disappointment growled around me, some kids threw paper at me.
“Oh shut up! We are ahead in points anyways!” I shouted at them. Slumping back in my chair.
“Five more points for her cheek.” Snape glared at me. Someone threw a book. I refrained more comments and continued my work angrily. After class, Slytherin members shoved me and pushed me. All except Emily, Leigha and Draco. Reese walked up to Draco and pecked him on the lips then she walked over to me and lazily draped an arm over my shoulder and leaned over to my ear.
“I dig it when you’re bad.” I nudged her and began to pick up my books.
“Kidding! That was really unfair, sorry man.”
“Thanks, Ree.” I pulled my bag over my shoulder and gestured to Emily and Leigha, introducing them.
“Finally! A girl not in it for the crayons!” Leigha yelled hugging Reese.
“Wait, hold up. He has crayons?” We all laughed and began to exit the room.
“Miss, Fletcher.” I stopped and turned to look at Snape.
“After dinner tonight, you will have detention. Room four-hundred and twenty-two.”
“Yes sir.” I ran out of the class after my friends when I was grabbed by the waist, my mouth was covered, I was pulled into the girls’ restroom. Once I was released I turned around to see Emily, Reese and Draco.
“Alright, Draco is here why?” I asked crossing my arms.
“Good question. Draco beat it!” Emily yelled pushing him toward the door.
“No! I am her cousin, I have rights to know what’s going on.”
“Do you have a vagina? Because I believe this is the girls’ room.” I stated crossing my arms.
“You’re so immature!” He yelled crossing his arms to state he wasn’t leaving.
“Get your penis, out of the vagina room.” I said tossing the words around to make him uncomfortable.
“Okay!” He shouted storming out of the bathroom.
“Bye lover!” Reese shouted before turning to me with a smile.
“I have a plan.” She smiled
“Great, but first, where is Leigha?” I asked looking around.
“Snape’s room.” I cut her off quickly.
“What!” I shouted running for the door so I could get my friend out of Snape’s scary resting place. Reese grabbed my belt loops and pulled me back to her, Emily held me still.
“Listen to her, the plan’s fool proof...kind of.” I nodded franticly as they started to explain.
“Since I am very aware now, so is Emily and Leigha, about your little crush is Snape. I did some research in my book while you and Snape had your little marital argument.” I rolled my eyes at her.
“Does Draco know?” I asked looking toward the door.
“He knows you may have a little crush on Snape, but nothing else. Anyways I found a potion, since you’ve kissed Snape binding the spell into actual love. Then you have to kiss him to be unbound.” She started before I interrupted again.
“One issue, he told me to stop this ridiculous behaviour and to stop this little game.”
“That’s why after you take this potion, you have to convince him that he loves you, you guys kiss and all is well.” Reese smiled.
“Ree, that’s actually really good.” I nodded.
“Yes ma’am I am a genius! But can you hold on for three more days? It’ll take a bit to find the stuff needed, and even then the potion has to sit a day.” I nodded and smiled.
“Three days from now is the Masquerade. You could do it then.”
“How come no matter who the plan comes from, I always end up seducing Snape at the Masquerade?”
“Because you’re hot and he’s not, and this is the perfect way. You have a mask, he has no idea who you are, you lead him to a secluded area, convince him he loves ‘Della’ kiss him, you’re all free from him and you are good to go!”
“If I end up doing more than kissing I will kill you both.” I warned
“Don’t worry, I am actually good at magic.” Ree smiled. Emily nodded agreeing with her before telling me she was too.
“Anyways, we better get started, you go back to class.” Emily told me.
“You guys are going to miss class for me?”
“Della, we have a study period, just saying you should go so Snape doesn’t suspect you.”
“Fine.” I grumbled walking out of the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Pretty Please.