Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Lily Evans

“Della...Della...Della!”
“What?” I yelled rolling over to smack the voice, but failing and flopping to the floor.
“Draco wants you.” Footsteps walked around me and began to pull me to my feet.
“Tell him I’m busy.” I muttered into the carpet pulling my blanket off the bed to accompany me on the floor. The voice remained silent for a few seconds, assuming they left I curled into a ball and began to slip into sleep. Though I was interrupted by soft whispers, then my foot catching fire! Screaming I jumped from the floor slapping at the flames till they were out. Slowly I turned to see a small girl grinning at me.
“Well, now that you’re up-
I cut her off by punching her in the face.
“What. The. Fuck!” I screamed as she hit the floor. She pulled me down to the floor with her and tried to head butt me. But she failed when I moved causing her to hit the trunk beside my bed.
“Now get off!” I yelled pushing against her, but she held onto me and started to try and smother me in the floor. With her screams the door flew open as I pushed her off, I got up and began to flip over my bed to leave, but someone grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into their grip. I was pushed back onto the floor and a black robe emerged in front of us.
“Miss. Fletcher, once again I see that you are in the middle of mischief. What am I to make of this?” me and the girl looked up to see Professor Snape standing in front of us, his arms crossed in front of his chest.
“More importantly, may I ask why you are in the girl’s dormitory?” I asked raising an accusing eyebrow. Snape’s face twisted into further anger, he bent down and gripped my arm prying me to my feet.
“I’ve had enough of your childish behavior.” He grumbled pulling me out the door and down the stairs.
“I’m sorry! She set me on fire! It’s not my fault!” I cried as I was pulled down more flights of stairs. The burn on my foot pulling and becoming more irritated.
“She started it! I swear, I only hit her once, I won’t do it again!” Snape stopped and turned around harshly, his eyes darting to my foot. The black ash soiled my foot and the remains of my sock falling off. He glanced back up at me.
“Detention for a month, you may start tomorrow after classes. You will clean the girl’s bathrooms every night spotless.” He grumbled before putting out his hand in front of me.
“And your wand privileges are suspended for a week.” My jaw dropped as I listened.
“What! That’s not fair-
“What isn’t fair is the disruptence you have caused the whole Slytherin house and the time I have wasted on your foolishness, you are lucky I do not take you to the Head Master to have you properly disciplined by Dumbledore. Now your wand please.”
“What about the runt upstairs? She’s the one who set me on fire!” I complained while fishing my wand out of my unburned sock and roughly slapping it into Snape's hand. He placed it up his sleeve before grabbing the back of my neck.
“She will be dealt with, now go to the infirmary.” He mumbled pushing me in the direction to the school clinic. I pouted at him childishly before limping away from him. Snape stood in place insuring I got to the medical center before he drifted off.
“He did what?” Draco laughed loudly smacking the table.
“He took my wand!” I yelled slumping down in my seat, upset for having to repeat it to him again.
“Della, he fancies you, I swear. When I cast that spell on Potter, all I got was a detention for a day helping Hagrid with the grass.” I groaned and covered my face.
“He doesn’t fancy me Draco, he just hates me. Plus this is mostly your fault! That girl you sent to wake me set me on fire!”
“Lilith? Isn’t that rich.” He laughed harder patting down his hair.
“It’s not funny!” I cried sliding down further in my seat.
“Yes it is.” He smiled before looking off to the teachers table.
“He just looked this way.” Draco smiled.
“And I care why?” I asked jumping to my feet.
“Where are you going?” He yelped watching me gather my books.
“The library.” I stated pushing all my books into my bag.
“Why?” he asked standing up with me.
“I’m going to stop this.” I seethed storming away from the table. I pushed open the lunchroom doors and walked toward the library. I was beyond mad right now, I was grinding my teeth by the time I entered the library, though once I was there, I had no idea what I was looking for. That is, until I saw Hermione Granger, jackpot. Quickly, I walked over to her and sat down at her table.
“Can I help you?” She asked in a sour tone, looking up from her book.
“Why yes, yes you can, I need some major help.”
“I’d say.” She grumbled looking back at her book. I brushed off that remark and sighed.
“Okay, I’m just going to come out and say it. I need your help with something that could possibly change my life for the better, maybe make me a better person.” I pleaded.
“What is it?” she asked impatiently.
“Well, I don’t know exactly, however there’s this man, and he is the biggest thorn in my side, well I need something to figure out his emotions. Why he feels so much anger toward me, or something just to make him lay off.”
“Snape?”
“Yup.”
“No.”
“Please!” I begged standing up immediately.
“Della, he is a teacher, do you have any idea of what could happen? Are you that daffed?”
“Do you have any idea what could happen to me if I don’t make him stop? Plus I need to find out why-
“No, you don’t need to, you want to. And Snape wouldn’t hurt you, you remind him too much of her.” She snapped sticking her head back in her book.
“Her who?” I asked raising an eyebrow.
“Get lost.”
“Not till you tell me who ‘her’ is.”
“Listen, as you’ve guessed, I don’t have any humor for you, neither does Snape. So if you want him to lay off. Stop speaking.” Granger muttered.
“Just tell me who and I’ll leave.” I rushed leaning over the chair.
“Lily Evans!” She shouted grabbing her book and harshly jumping from her seat and striding away.
“Who the hell is that?” I questioned myself walking toward the book shelf that looks most promising.

What do you want Della to find? What do you want her to do to Snape? leave a commet telling me what you want to see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! Thanks for the one person who commented. Common! let's get into it. you guys choose what happens! But It will still be unpredictible.

Love Lanna