Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

I'm starting to really hate Harry Potter.

“I don’t love you.” I repeated in shock, staring back into Snape’s eyes. That’s when it sunk in. Snape’s eyes held hurt and betrayal until he finally masked them with anger. He pushed me off of him and stood up quickly. I found myself scrambling to my feet so I could run out of his bedroom, but Snape beat me to the punch. He stepped over me and stalked out of the room, leaving me alone on his floor. I felt empty, for the first time in days I felt empty...but it wasn’t as good a feeling as I thought. It chewed at my stomach and mind like cancer. Knowing Snape wouldn’t want me here when he returned I pulled myself off the floor and drifted back to my dorm. I stopped outside to hear Leigha and Emily giggling and rioting, Reese was telling jokes with Draco, and Leigha and Emily’s dates chuckled in response. I refused to ruin their night. I let myself wander aimlessly until I found myself outside trudging through the snow alone. After a few shivering moments I was sitting in the middle of the Quidditch field. My owl Salem flew down and sat on my shoulder, she had my sweater draped over my shoulder with her. I patted my companion and pushed my arms through the sleeves and zipped up the jumper. Salem walked down my arm and looked at me expectantly.
“I don’t have any treats, sorry man.” I sighed petting her white feathers. She nudged me again but harder.
“I don’t have anything!” I said louder showing her my hands.
“See? Nothing.” Salem looked me in the eyes before biting me in the side. I screamed and jumped to me feet.
“Ouch! That hurt you little bugger!”I yelled pointing at me bird who was now sitting on a Quidditch pole above me.
“You don’t believe me? Fine, man look, nothing!” I shouted as I began to turn out my pocket. Something fell to my feet and Salem charged for it. I ducked down and grabbed it first before she could eat it.
“Alright, fine you win. I’m not in the mood right now!” I looked down at what I picked up, it was a letter. I shoved it back in my pocket and began to walk toward the bleacher. But Salem wasn’t big on that idea. She flew at my back and nudged me forward; I staggered and almost fell into the snow.
“What?” I yelled turning to face her; she was squawking at me now and flapping her wings.
“What, you want me to read this bloody thing?” I asked pulling the letter out of my jumper and waving it at the owl. She ducked her head down and looked at me.
“Can I sit down first?” I asked crossing my arms, feeling stupid once the couple passing me heard me talking to a bird. Salem flapped her wings and flew toward the bleachers. I followed her and sat down, instantly she began nudging my arm.
“Okay!” I yelled tearing open the letter and unfolding the paper.

One chance, if this foolish infatuation doesn’t end by tomorrow night, I will assume your intent is true.
I stopped reading and checked when he dated it. The letter was from two days ago. I crumpled it up and threw it at Salem.
“You couldn’t have given it to me earlier?” I shouted throwing my head into my knees, Salem hissed at me and flew away, stupid bird. That explains a lot. My mind snapped shut, locking me into a daze of self loathing. I just hurt Professor Snape in the best way possible, I finally got back at him, and I’ve finally got him where I want him. So why do I feel like I’ve killed him in the process? Why do I feel like I’ve hurt myself as well? Tears slipped down my cheeks involuntarily, I huddled into a ball no longer caring if I froze to death out here. I didn’t want to go back inside, I didn’t want to face him, I didn’t want to be picked on anymore, I didn’t want me be different. I just wanted to go home. The tears picked up as I realized I couldn’t go home for the holidays. I hit my head against my knees knowing I was trapped in Hogwarts.
“Are you okay?” I came out from my pity party to see none other than Harry Potter.
“Look man, I bet you’re super nice. But I just want to have a breakdown with no witnesses, okay?” Harry sat down next to me and looked out into the field. Oh god, what the hell did he want? Did he want to try and be a hero to yet another student?
“Look, I just saw you crying, and wanted to know if you’re okay.”
“Do I look okay?”
“Not at all.” Harry chuckled pulling out a handkerchief and handing it to me. I thanked him and began to wipe off my face.
“I saw what you did for Leigha, It was really mean, but nice of you.” I sniffled and nodded.
“I’d do anything for her.”
“Listen, I know you don’t want me in your business, but you look like you have some rubbish to sort out.”
“Yeah.” I whispered, hugging my knees tighter.
“There’s a mirror downstairs. It’s pretty nice to look at.” Harry pushed a piece of paper into my sweater pocket and left. Once again I was alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was so short.
It'll get longer if I get comments :D It will also come faster :D SO COMMENT ME!
Thank you for reading guys.