Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

The Reflection staring back at me, is something I hope to never see again.

Why am I doing this? It was probably a mean trick to get back at me for terrorizing the first year Gryffindors last semester. If it was I deserved it, but still, those kids had it coming! I squinted at Potter’s messy writing and looked around the room the note brought me to. It was empty. It was a joke! I will kill him! I went to turn around to leave when I saw a giant mirror, it had a gold frame and was standing by the front of the room. Well, if Harry wanted me to go freshen up why wouldn’t he have sent me to the bathroom? I slowly swayed toward the mirror shoving the paper into my pocket, placing my hands in the pockets of my jumper after it.
“What’s so important about you?” I asked staring at my reflection, yes even though I am a vampire, I can still see myself. I saw myself grow taller than my five foot frame, my red hair turned black and pink and I was older, about twenty-one.” I touched the mirror lightly, my jaw fell open in disbelief. A baby formed in my stomach, stretching out to look like I was about to give birth. Wait! I never wanted to be pregnant, I hated children! Someone else’s hands laid on my belly and pulled me to them, I looked up to mirror to see Snape standing behind me. I gasped and whirled around, he was gone. Quickly my eyes flicked back to the mirror, I was kissing Snape now, his hands on my stomach, and mine tangled in his hair.” Ew! I looked away in disgust and ran from the room before those figures in the mirror started doing something I didn’t want to see. I began to jog back to the Slytherin common room, at least I knew there were no creepy possessed mirrors in there.
“I saw you with her, Potter. If you know what’s best for you, you’ll stay away from her.”
“If you know what’s best for you, you’d stay away from me.” Harry snapped rushing to the door, once he saw me he stopped. I smiled slightly at him and mouthed a thank you to him. It’s the polite thing to do, even if the voodoo mirror scared the shit out of me. Harry smiled and nodded before leaving the common room.
“What’s going on with you and Potter?” Draco hissed pointing toward the door.
“Nothing.” I lied. “He gave me Herbology notes.”
“That better be all he gives you!” With that Draco took his hissy fit up to his room. I guess everyone is in a bad mood. Leigha and Emily were fast asleep when I walked into our dorm, Emily was still in her dress and was lazily spread across her bed, while Leigha was in shorts and a T-shirt and wrapped in her baby blanket. At least they had fun tonight. I kicked off my heels and fell face first into my bed, not bothering to change like Emily. I was too emotionally drained to bother. I curled into a ball and hugged myself until I was sure I wasn’t going to fall apart. I let my eyes close knowing I wouldn’t sleep anyways, and let myself sink into my mind. The dark pit pulled me down and smothered me with the visions that haunted my dreams so many nights before. The look on Snape’s face stayed with me the whole night, pinning me to the world so I couldn’t get up. His eyes burned holes through my heart, the hurt, betrayed eyes that lost life in front of me made sure to torture my heart strings until I finally cried in guilt. I tried to shake the images away, desperate to make my wrongs right. I weakly pulled myself off the bed, but the weight of the world buckled my knees. All I could do was look out the door a let my mind strangle the life out of me.

“Hey, Della!” My heavy eyes drifted open to be burned by the bright stinging light. Weakly I laid a hand over my eyes and turned my head toward the owner of the voice.
“Hi.” I croaked.
“Wow, you partied hard last night huh? How did the potion work?” I knew the voice talking to me was now Emily.
“It worked alright.” I heard a few voices cheer before I heard Reese chime in.
“If it worked so well why are you on the floor?”
“Because I was able to ruin a life last night, I was left with the guilt of knowing I really hurt him.” I moved my arm to see my friends looking down at me with their mouths open.
“That sucks and everything Della, but he kind of deserved it.” Leigha expressed sitting next to me.
“Normally, I would disagree. But after watching Snape torment you, he really did.” Emily sighed walking over to her dresser.
“No one deserves what I put him through.”
“Okay Della, no more complaining and depressing thoughts. Get up.” Reese bent down and pulled me to my feet and looked at me.
“Don’t feel bad for ruining that jerk. He ruined every school year that you’ve been at Hogwarts. He terrorizes you and plays weird, freaky mind games. Yeah, no one deserves their heart broken, but guess what, he did.” With that she let me fall onto my bed, she tossed clean clothes at me and looked at everyone, we were all starring at her in disbelief.
“Get dressed, and then we are going to go have a fun amazing day, free of Professor Cranky.”
“Fine.” I grumbled standing up and peeling off my dress. Emily and Leigha walked out of the room, and Reese averted her gaze.
“On a happier note then, how was your night?” I asked as I pulled on the grey skinny jeans and black V-neck she threw at me.
“Really fun!” She gushed; I could hear the smile in her voice, which made me happy.
“Draco is actually really good at dancing.” Another smile.
“That’s good.” I replied, smiling also from her infectious laugh. I pulled a black jumper off the door tree and pulled it on. The jacket had that double button marching band looking going on, which didn’t really bother me. Reese turned around and looked at me.
“Well hello there, do you play the triangle or the drum?” I stuck my tongue out at her and slipped on my high heels again, not wanting to bother with my shoes. Then Reese pulled me out the door.
“What are we doing?” I asked looking at Snape’s door as we passed it.
“We are going to terrorize the first years, and maybe get some of them to be your breakfast.”
“Reese!” I whined pulling my hand from her.
“Kidding! We are going into town for the day.”
“Why?”
“Because we can. Hurry up, Emily and Leigha are waiting.” Reese dragged me all the way outside to a carriage, which took us to our destination.

“I think you should buy this!” Emily exclaimed to me picking up a shrunken head between her index finger and thumb.
“Put me down!” It yelled in reply. Emily screamed and dropped it.
“Not on the damn floor!” It yelled before Emily kicked it under a table so its voice was muffled. Leigha and Reese had a laugh attack while I smiled in amusement. We were currently in a sketchy magic and medical curiosity shop, it was more fun than we expected. Though the clerk was getting rather impatient with us.
“Ew, check this out!” I laughed picking up a crystal ball the size of my palm; it had dried blood drenching it.
“It’s not as bad as shrunken sailor mouth over there.” Leigha grumbled pointing back to where the head would be. As I went to put it back down the ball began to glow, I saw Snape in it approaching the shop.
“Snape’s coming!” Emily whispered looking toward the door.
“Hide!” Reese hissed grabbing my sleeve and pulling me upstairs to the other half of the store. Emily hid under a blanket with Leigha and Reese jumped behind a chair. I looked around quickly hearing footsteps coming up the stairs behind us. I ran over to a trunk and opened it, since it was empty I jumped in and closed the lid, now thanking god I was short and small.
“You need amoranitetrait?” I heard the shop keeper ask in curiosity.
“Yes.”
“So I’m guessing the other vile didn’t work.”
“Obviously.”
“You didn’t even get a reaction.”
“Reverse effect.” I began to shift uncomfortably in the trunk so I could hear Snape better. I kicked myself a little too hard and felt the trunk teeter a bit. The voices stopped. I heard footsteps getting louder toward the trunk, uh-oh. I sat perfectly still, hoping whoever it was will go away. The lid was thrown open and I was pulled by my neck to a standing position.
“You again.” I looked ahead at the shop keeper and then toward Snape, whose grip was getting a little too rough for my liking.
“Don’t worry, Crane. I’ll dispose of this rat.” I was dragged down the stairs and brought out into the cold December air. Snape threw me into a wall and pushed his body against mine so I couldn’t move.
“You know, I sense some sexual tension here, and I’m not a fan of it.” I smirked as Snape got closer to me.
“What are you doing here?” He asked, ignoring my last comment.
“Looking for Christmas gifts.” I lied as the teachers body pressed against me harder.
“I suggest you look elsewhere.” He hissed backing up and tossing me into the snow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so my computer wouldn't let me do this earlier, Sorry guys.
Comment please. They make my day complete to know what you think.
I love you guys!|
Thank you for reading!