Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Hunting.

“Della, what in god’s name?” I covered Lupin’s mouth and pulled him with me.
“Give me your jacket.” I begged. He took off his suit jacket and handed it to me, I turned from him and slipped it on. I buttoned it up so I was no longer exposed, but the hem only fell to just below my ass.
“What’s going on?” He asked in panic.
“I don’t know, I remember pouncing on a deer...nothing else.” I lied so he wouldn’t ask any more questions on my immaturity and why I am naked.
“Get inside before someone sees you.” He whispered back and handing me his scarf. I wrapped it around my bottom and tied it before running inside. I ran as fast as I could back downstairs and ducked into the empty common room. I stopped and turned around to make sure no one was coming in after me. Before I could turn around I was being pulled upstairs.
“Twenty points from Slytherin!” I looked up to see Snape’s face twisted into anger. I pulled away from him and glared him down.
“Why?” I asked staring into his eyes, I swear he was almost blushing.
“Indecent exposure! I saw your disgusting parade.” He seethed.
“Admit it Severus, you loved it.”
“Why you little concubine!” He shoved me into the wall and glared down at me.
“Again with the sexual advances, and I’m practically naked this time.”
“Snape stuck his wand in my face and pushed me harder into the wall.”
“Stop this ridiculous, arrogant behaviour, before I have you thrown out of Hogwarts.” I gazed deeply into Snape’s eyes and willed him to relax.
“You are not going to do that.”
“Watch me.” With that he let me fall to the floor as he stalked away. What the fuck? I stared after him with my mouth hanging open. It didn’t work.
“Oh my god, Della!” Leigha ran over to me laughing and draped the blanket around me.
“That was so James Bond!” Emily giggled patting my back
“Lupin so saw you naked, he was stuttering still while he passed us.” Reese giggled.
“Snape just saw me naked.” I gaped still staring at the spot where he left. Everyone laughed harder and began gasping for air.
“He took away twenty points from us, he saw me naked outside.” Everyone stopped laughing.
“What?” They screamed in unison.
“I tried to glamour him from remembering, but it...it didn’t work.” I explained finally looking over at them. My friends stayed quiet looking down at me. I stood up and wrapped the blanket around me fully and trudged up to the dorm.
“That’s impossible.” Emily edged sitting down on her bed.
“Obviously not.” I said as I pulled on my pyjama pants, then taking the scarf off, tossing it to the floor.
“Well, maybe he has some kind of repellent to vampires. You can try again later.” Leigha smiled tossing me my shirt, I took off Lupin’s coat and turned away from my friends while I put my bra and T-shirt back on.
“Anyways, I don’t care anymore. I’m fucking hungry.” I turned around to see Leigha and Emily looking uncomfortable.
“I’m not going to eat you, I’m just saying, I need to go find something now.” I grabbed my button up jumper again and kicked on my sneakers.
“You can’t go now. What if you get caught, we already are in a bit of trouble!” Reese panicked blocking the door.
“Do you want me to eat Leigha?”
“No.”
“Then move.” I walked past her and made my way outside. Lupin was still walking around.
“Nice to see you with clothes on Fletcher.” I blushed and covered my face.
“I’m sorry.” I said letting my hands fall back to my sides.
“That’s alright, we know you are going through a tough time right now, I won’t tell anyone. Besides, I think you shook up Snivillrus a little too much, you are probably the first naked woman he’s seen in his lifetime.” I giggled along with the professor and began to walk with him.
“Hungry?” He asked motioning to the forest.
“Uhm, yeah. I figure eating an animal is probably better then a student.”
“You’re right.” He laughed a little before stopping and nodding towards the trees.
“Bon Apatite.” I grinned at the teacher and dashed for the trees.

I searched the forest for something that looked remotely edible. Everything was already dead, or almost there anyways. I sniffed the air again, it was rank with death. I wandered deeper into the trees, my stomach growling with impatience. My throat was burning, I was starving. Why have I been refusing to eat in school now? Because I am scared to death that Snape’s trying to poison me. The trees creaked and moaned as my feet carried me further into the woods. The air was thick still with the smell of decay, the deeper I walked the less I could smell it. There has to be something in here. I looked behind me to see if I could still see the school, oh well. I’ll find it eventually. The wind picked up, chilling me into buttoning my jacket. As I was fastening the last button a salty smell swished past my nose. I stopped and sniffed out the direction it came from, it was running. I could hear the heartbeat. I began running quickly toward the sound, lunging over rocks and roots until I saw it. I could smell the blood dripping from the creature that was now laying on the ground in exhaustion. My fangs extracted as I pounced onto my meal. I bit the neck blindly and began to let the warm liquid swish down my throat. I sucked greedily hearing my prey moan in response. After the third sip I felt it, my stomach caught fire burning all the way up to my tongue. I let go of the creature and fell onto my back gasping. My windpipe felt like it was shrinking. I coughed and wheezed looking around the forest helplessly.
♠ ♠ ♠
...Seriously. Does anyone actually read this?