Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

A New Appreciation

My eyes lulled around in my head before I felt someone pick me up. My vision couldn’t focus long enough for me to see who it was though. My coughing increased and my heart began to race, thumping against my ribcage in a silent battle. My veins began to burn as my prey’s blood washed into my own. My body became motionless with exception of my deep coughing, the hunter has now become the prey. My head lulled into whatever was carrying me, I decided it was human when a hand cupped my cheek and held me closer. I felt my limbs catch fire with the acid like burn from the blood and cried out for help. The person who held me paid no mind to my hollers and kept walking. My veins where ripped at from the inside, stretching and pulling until finally I passed out from the pain.

My eyes fluttered open anxiously, where was I? My eyes darted around the dark room, nothing visible to me yet. I began to panic, letting my breathing become short and panicked. I tried to sit up but I couldn’t, by whole body was numb. Tears coated my eyes as I tried to calm myself down, where was I? The question circled my mind madly as my eyes darted around rapidly. I saw the hand reach down and smooth down my hair, I closed my eyes quickly hoping he wasn’t going to kill me.
“Della.” I quickly opened my eyes to see professor Snape looking down at me in worry.
“Help me.” I whimpered past my tears trying to reach out to him, but my body failing me once again. Snape reached under me and picked me up carrying me out of the darkness, I laid my head into his chest, feeling safety wash over me.
“Snape! You found her!”
“Miss Fletcher was lying in a ditch in the Forbidden Forest.”
“Quick, bring her to the infirmary.” Within moments I was taken from the teachers warm arms and placed in a cold rough bed.
“No.” I whimpered letting out a small sob as a needle pierced my skin. Finally I was able to move a little. I reached out my arm and grabbed Severus’s hand.
“Stay with me.” I choked looking up at him. His face was filled with pain.
“I’m so scared.” I cried, my vision becoming blurry from my stupid tears. Good god I was a pansy. Snape nodded pulling a chair up to my bed and sitting with me, I clung on his hand for dear life. The pain from earlier washing through my entire body.
“She’s been poisoned.” The nurse claimed as she forced a tube into my mouth, I clawed at it as I choked on the plastic in my throat. But she got Snape to hold me down as she poured some disgusting liquid down my oesophagus. Gagging horribly I clung onto Snape’s sleeves and wheezed as the tube was pulled from my throat.
“Stop!” I cried as the nurse stuck more needles into me. She ignored me and glanced at Snape.
“If you’re going to stay make yourself useful, go get a bucket.” Snape let go of my hand and went to leave. But I clung on.
“No! Don’t leave me!” I cried, but his hand slipped away, I was alone. My stomach began to churn and tighten.
“Hurry up, Snape! Before she pukes on the floor!” I leaned over the bed and vomited all over the nurse. She gasped and backed up, I emptied my stomach faster before collapsing over the side of the gurney.
“Never mind.” The nurse seethed walking away stiffly.
“Della.” I looked up weakly to see Snape standing above me, he leaned down and pulled me up onto my bed so I wasn’t half falling out anymore. He wiped off my mouth and tossed the rag onto the side table. I held onto his hands again and hugged them.
“I’m sorry.” I whispered before falling into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you! I love you guys for commenting :D
Thank you for reading.
Tell me what you think?

XXOO