Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Black Hearts and Ruthless Killings.

“Excuse me?” I asked narrowing my eyes at the stranger, I straightened and tilted my head upwards so I could look the man in the eyes.

“I buried you myself, you were as good as dead.” He continued walking toward me. I ducked around him and stood by the door, crossing my arms I began my little rant.

“Did you? Well guess what, I’m like a cockroach, it takes more than whatever you did to try and kill me.”

“You stupid child, I am the one who poisoned you.” The man seethed his eyes narrowing as well.

“Again, more than dinking around with blood to kill me.” I hissed turning my back on him to walk back into the infirmary.

“Look at me.” The man growled, I flipped him off and carried on. Before I knew it I became acquainted with the floor. The stranger flipped me over and pulled a wooden spike from his cloak.

“Whoa man. What are you doing?” I yelled grabbing his wrist to stop him.

“I am doing what I should’ve done the day you entered the world, I am going to end your life.” Quickly I flipped us over and grabbed his hands to push the stake against his neck.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I snapped staring into his eyes.

“Look at me child! Can’t you see who I am?” I looked the man over, no I’m sure I just know he’s crazy.

“No, no actually I can’t, that’s why I asked, dumbass.” I spat pushing our hands further into his neck.

“I’m your father, you’re real name is Salem Russo. And I will make sure you rot in hell.” He spat back flipping us over and driving the stake towards me, I pushed his hands down so he plunged it through my stomach. Blood spilled onto my shirt and all over the man’s tanned hands. With as much force as I could I threw the man off and looked down at my stomach, I shivered in pain as my body got over the shock. The sharp burning pain shot through my abdomen and my heart picked up speed as I began to panic, the blood spilled fast onto the floor and the man scrambled to his feet. He rushed over and pulled the stake from my stomach roughly. I screamed out in agony and rolled over onto my side, the harsh movement left slivers of the unfinished wood in my skin.
“Screw you.” I spat, blood falling from my lips. I kicked the man in the groin and scrambled to my feet. I had to grab onto the bed as my knees buckled from the pain.
“No Salem, screw you, and everyone you love.” The killer grabbed my foot and ripped me back to the floor. I screamed in pain and kicked him in the face.
“Let go of me!” I cried, but he ignored me and jumped on top of me, straddling my open wound. I cried harder letting the tears slip out, I was letting him win.
“Go to hell, Salem.” He smiled lifting the stake.
“I’m not Salem!” I screamed pushing at his chest. Blue sparks flew out from my fingers setting the man up in scalding hot flames. I flinched, my hands made their way up to the man’s head and pushed onto his cool face, which too started up in flames and ate away like acid. I cried in horror and rolled out from under the faux father. He screamed in hate and agony as he crumbled to infirmary floor.
“Salem!” He hollered clawing for me blindly. I pushed myself into a sitting position and scooted closer to my bed, clutching onto my abdomen as the knifing pain screeched on.
“Della!” I snapped my head to the door to see Severus standing by the infirmary exit. His wand pointed at the dying killer.

“Della, run!” I looked at Severus awkwardly as I was thrust to the ground, my eyes flicked up at my attacker. His wounds were healed and he was smiling.

“Please Salem. It takes more than a magic trick to kill me.” He sneered pulling me to my feet.

“Expelliarmus!” The man went flying through the window as Severus ran to me and pulled me into his chest with his free arm. Welcoming the embrace I buried my face into his side praying for the safety I once felt to be restored.

“Oh please, don’t tell me you’re still working here?” I peeked out from Snape’s side to see the fake father standing in front of us.

“You were bound to do great things, and now you teach. That truly is pathetic Snape.” Laughter filled the air as he stepped closer.

“I always thought you were a little off though, however being as you came highly recommended by Voldemort, I thought it was tacky to start a battle with you. But now sir you are messing with the wrong man. Release my daughter, or I will kill her in front of you.”

“How will you take her, Luther? Not by force surely.” Severus smirked holding me closer. The man in front of us tightened his jaw and tilted his head.

“I just might.” Severus pointed his wand at him and pulled me fully into his chest so I couldn’t see anything.

“I encourage you to attempt that claim.” I heard a loud roar slice through the air.

“Audiolectomay!” Snape’s voice rumbled against my face as he shouted. The man named Luther just laughed.

“I’m not what you think I am, Snivillrus. It may work on that filthy half breed, but never on me.” I ripped away from Snape and glared at Luther.

“What did you call me?” I shouted edging closer to the man, the hole in my stomach almost closed now.

“I called you a half breed. You mud blood.” I felt the anger boil up into my face. Severus grabbed at my arm to pull me back over to him, but I ripped away.

“Fuck you!” I yelled lunging over to him, taking him down to the floor again.

“Oh here we go again.” The idiot groaned. I leaned down and bit him again, but I didn’t take any blood. The man shouted in pain as I ripped away at his chest. The sweet smell tempted me ruthlessly, but I didn’t dare to risk it. Snape ran over to me and tried to pull me off my supposed father. I pushed the teacher away and chewed till I felt the man’s beating heart. His blood curling screams echoed through the room until I finally did it. I pushed my hand into his chest, the blue sparks shot out and attacked the man’s black heart...I felt him die in my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O Holy shit...
Please tell me.
Was that too graphic? lol