Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Boy trouble.

“You could’ve been killed Fletcher!” I nodded as I sat in the Head Master’s office.
“What was going through your head?” Dumbledore roared.
“Don’t eat him.” I mumbled honestly as I dared to look up at him. Big mistake.
“You should’ve let Professor Snape handle it! Della, you could’ve died!”
“I think we established this. But Professor Dumbledore, this man attacked me, I was using self defence! He wouldn’t stop until I was dead!” I cried clenching my fists in my lap. Dumbledore was silent for a minute, he looked over at Snape who was standing in the corner.
“Fletcher was fighting for her life sir.” Severus said quietly.
“She was fighting him off as I approached the room, I fought him off. Luther wanted Della.”
“And the only way to stop him was to rip his heart out in the infirmary?”
“I didn’t rip it out! And I thought it was fitting being that’s where he would need to go afterward anyways!” After that outburst I got glared at from both the men. I remained quiet and sunk into my chair.
“Della and I did everything we could sir. That was the only way to stop the madness. Della may have saved the whole school.” I looked up at Snape in disbelief, was he actually praising me?
“You did a brave thing Della, however in the same sentence a stupid thing. Twenty points will be taken from Slytherin.” I lowered my head and studied my shoes. Well this blows, Potter kills a giant snake in the basement and no one questions his motives, but I kill a crazy man in the hospital and I get yelled at. Can we say Penis Pass? Sexist school.
“And one-hundred points for your Bravery and courage.” I looked up at the Head Master, shock and amazement plastered on my face.
“Under one condition you keep this incident completely quiet from anyone, and glamour anyone who has found out about the incident. Though judging by the noise there might be many.” I nodded in agreement.
“Yes sir.” I agreed still baffled. Well he is lenient isn’t he? I just got away with murder.
“Now go to class.” I got up from my chair and began to walk out the door with professor Snape.
“Della.” I turned slightly and looked at Dumbledore.
“Aren’t you forgetting something?” I turned around fully in confusion and glanced around. Dumbledore held up my hand and outstretched it to me. My mouth dropped open as I ran toward him to retrieve it.
“Thank you!” I screamed in delight taking it in my hand and hugging it close.

“Yes.” And with that I was shooed off to class...which I had a little trouble finding. Snape pulled me into an empty classroom and pushed me into the wall, he kissed me passionately and longingly. I kissed back after I got over the shock, my arms wrapping around his waist.
“I thought he was going to kill you.” He breathed into my lips has he pulled away.

“Haven’t you heard? I can’t be killed that easily.” I smiled up at my potions teacher, but he didn’t return the smile. He ran his hands through my hair before he spoke again.

“Something’s on your mind.” He mumbled avoiding my comment as always.

“No, I’m fine.”

“Della.” He edged in warning, his troubled eyes burning back to mine.

“It’s nothing man. Just can we get over it?” I asked turning to leave the classroom. But Severus pulled me back and turned me around.

“Fine, you want to fight? Let’s fight. What’s on your mind?” I growled crossing my arms. Snape just raised an eyebrow encouraging my rant.

“Ladies first.”

“You should know by now, I’m no lady. But fine, let the teenager rant on. Why did that Looney Tune know you? Better yet Voldemort? Did you work for Voldemort?” Snape remained quiet. He didn’t say a word to me, and he didn’t need to.

“Un-fucking-believable.” I growled and turned around to leave.
“Della.” Snape started sounding like a worn out parent, and frankly I didn’t care. I flipped him off and kept walking till I got to Herbology. I really have no idea why I was so angry. Maybe for the fact he was probably still working for “You know who” and knew my possible father...and didn’t even tell me. I fell into my seat and let my head fall onto my desk in defeat.
“Dude what’s with you?” Leigha asked placing a hand on my back.
“Boy trouble.”
♠ ♠ ♠
-sigh.- it never last long.
Comment please!
Pretty please. being as I have to go away from a bit tomorrow and when I come home I'll see all your AMAZING comments and write an amazing chapter with amazing fun for you guys :D