Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

New Rules.

I maybe spent an hour in the library before I was sought out. Yes, you’ve guessed right. Snape leaned against one of the bookshelves waiting for me to notice him, though at this point I was too into the book in my hands be aware of his dark presence. After I suppose ten minutes of reading the potions text book I turned around to grab the pile of books I had picked out, only to see Snape already looking through them. I squeaked in surprise, jumping back ten feet. My teacher looked up at me with a bored expression while tossing the book he was holding back onto the table.
“I was just trying to get ahead in potions and defense against the dark arts, after all I had fallen asleep during your class.” I lied closing the text book so he couldn’t read the page I was on.
“You wouldn’t be needing these books; the lessons are in your text book.” He challenged calling my bluff.
“Well as I said I wanted to get ahead, you know, expand my knowledge of different spells, potions, all that fun stuff.” I muttered trying to sound calm and collected. Snape crossed his arms and started to walk closer to me.
“Yes, well perhaps you should finish you studies first before you expand you non-existent knowledge.”
“Are you calling me stupid?” I blurted out without thinking; Snape reached out and took my textbook from me.
“I am calling you lazy, Miss. Fletcher, Which yes. Makes you an idiot.” He grumbled opening my textbook to the pages I was looking at. Uh-oh.
“I’m not lazy and I’m not an idiot!” I defended grabbing the book away from him.
“Well then prove it. Do you not have bathrooms to clean?” I clenched my jaw tightly to keep myself from blurting out anything else. I grabbed my library books from the table next to him and made my way past him.
“There is a cleaning cart in the corridor.” With that I balled my fists up and began to will myself not to freak out. I swear he is enjoying this too much, far too much. I found the cart easily after exiting the library and pushed it to the first bathroom I came across.
“Disgusting.” I sighed in annoyance. Maybe my first target should be Lila-something.
I stated to clean the floor first, picking up the towels and toilet paper scraps. The door creaked open and a small girl walked in, she walked to the mirror -ignoring me like most people- and began to fix her make-up. I pulled myself off the floor and began to mop the filthy tile. When she saw me through the mirror she jumped pulling her eyeliner across the side of her face by accident.
“Oh my god!” she gasped grabbing her heart before glaring over at me.
“What the hell! You scared the Hades out of me!” She cried putting her hands on her hips.
“Sorry Elvira” I smirked whipping my fore head. “But I’m on bathroom duty so you may want to tramp it up somewhere else.”
“My name is Hallie, and you have more make up on then me, and false lashes!”
“Elvira, is a muggle show, and she was the mistress of the dark, I use your over done face as reference to her, also I am only wearing mascara and eyeliner, no false lashes sweetheart.” I commented pulling my hair back into a pony tail before pushing the mop around the bathroom.
“Whatever, everyone knows it’s all a show to seduce Professor Snape.” With that I tossed down my mop and turned to face her.
“What?” I snapped pulling off my robe and tossing it over the sink.
“I think it’s quite ludicrous going after a teacher, Severus Snape though? Well that’s just disgusting.” She remarked primping her black ringlets. Stupid Gryffindor.
“Sorry to burst you little cloud of exciting gossip, but I am the victim, I have no intentions on seducing a teacher! One: he is old, two: He is mean, Three: well you’re just a bitch.” With that the girl ripped out her wand and darted toward me. She shoved the wand into my face and began to flip her lid.
“At least I’m not a slut! Whose bedding with a teacher!” She then grabbed my face tightly I started to push away from her but for a small girl she held on.
“Let go of me!” I screamed pushing against her face now, then it happened. A blue light flashed brightly, I ducked my head to get away from her magic, but Hallie flew across the room instead, allowing me to fall to the floor. Hallie grabbed her face and screamed in pain. Her cries echoed through the bathroom, I ran over to help her but she pushed me off and continued to scream. In a matter of minutes the door flew open and Dumbledore rushed in, Professor Snape by his side. Snape looked at me quick before running to Hallie and pulling her into his chest to restrain her from pushing away, he said something quickly. Waving his wand at her face, the acid like burning slowly disappeared and her skin went back to normal. Hallie did faint after though, going limp in Snape’s arms. After she passed out Dumbledore and Snape both looked at me in alarm. I remained silent, equally as shocked.
“Della, what in the devil did you do?” Dumbledore roared looking back over at Snape, whom remained quiet.
“I don’t know! I didn’t even have my wand! I think hers backfired! She was sticking it in my face because I scarred her when she came into the bathroom –it was an accident- then we got into a fight about...” I cut myself off trying to hide my hysteria, which was a failed attempt.
“Fight about what?” Dumbledore asked, Snape looked at me now with interest.
“About make-up, I caused her to pull her eyeliner across her face when I scared her, and she was pissed because it’s waterproof.” Both teachers raised their eyebrows and looked back to Hallie whom was lying in Snape’s arms still.
“Where is your wand Miss. Fletcher” The head master asked, keeping his gaze on the Gryffindor.
“Professor Snape confiscated it this morning.” I replied in a whisper averting my gaze from the two gentlemen to the floor.
“Why?” He asked in monotone.
“I punched a girl this morning in the dormitory because she lit me on fire.” I stated in the same tone.
“What is the punishment?” Dumbledore asked Snape.
“Detention for a month cleaning the bathrooms and one week suspension of wand privileges.
“Only for a fight? Did the other girl get the same for using magic on an unsuspecting student?” Snape looked at me coldly before back to Dumbledore.
“She has received loss of the Quidditch match next week.”
“ Does that sound like a fair punishment?” He asked Snape. Before turning to me.
“Your wand will remain suspended for the next two weeks and you will be on watch until then, as for the bathrooms, we leave that to the elves.” I nodded and locked eyes with Snape in a rather impudent manor. Snape’s jaw clenched, but was restored to calm after Dumbledore added.
“However to show the seriousness of the situation, you will be accompanied by a teacher to classes and other needs.” My jaw dropped.
“My dear what is your house?” Oh no.
“Slytherin.” I answered pointing to my robe on the sink.
“Then you now work around Professor Snape’s schedule. You will be under his supervision for the remainder of the school year or until I see fit.” With that he told Snape to bring Hallie to the infirmary, which meant I’d have to go too. Well this is going to make my revenge a hell of a lot more difficult.

What is to happen of this? Will Della go through with her revenge even with Snape watching her every move?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone. So Lack of comments means I am winging it.
But please feel free to write ideas or thoughts.
thank you for reading.

xxoo
Lanna Lunacy