Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

I'm not alone.

I skipped dinner again. I was too mad and scared to have to see Snape there. Plus there was the fact that the stupid kids at the table would throw things at me, or call me Cannibal Deli. Bitches. I spent the night in the girl’s bathroom making a hemp bracelet, it was difficult though. My hands wouldn’t stop shaking. I threaded the last charm on and smiled to myself, not too bad for a beginner. The black bead was in the middle and two red beads on either side of it. It was pretty. I put it on my wrist, it was a little too big but I didn’t care.

“What do you think about the potions assignment?” A girl’s voice echoed through the bathroom causing me to look up from my wrist.
“I thought it was weird, vampires creep me out!”
“There’s a vampire here at Hogwarts.”

“Uh, I know. I swear the standards for this school are going downhill.” I felt my heart sink into my shoes.

“She almost killed Ellie Wilder.”

“I know, she is a menace. I swear we should send a letter to the ministry of magic to come collect her.” I sprang to my feet and kicked open the door of the stall. The girls looked at me wide eyed as I stalked over to them.

“I am a menace and I haven’t eaten yet.” My fangs extracted as I eyed the wretches. They both ran out leaving me alone once more. I inhaled a deep breath trying to get my fangs to retract into place again, but I was too on edge still. The door swung open once more and another girl entered. She stared at me in disbelief for a moment, standing motionless.

“Holy shit.”

“Yes, I have fangs.” I hissed and began to walk over to the sink.

“I see that.” She laughed, I flicked my eyes to her in the mirror and almost pissed myself. The girl smiled at me, and fangs extracted to greet my eyes.
“Oh my damn.” I breathed spinning around and staring at her in the same disbelief she once displayed.

“You must be Della Fletcher.” She smiled excitedly. I nodded still wondering if I wasn’t hallucinating.

“Piss yourself?” She asked leaning up against the wall.

“Almost.” I laughed walking toward her.

“Sorry, what’s your name?” I asked tilting my head.

“Ivy Mitchell.”

“Awesome to meet you, man. You have no idea.”

“Oh, I think I do. I thought I was the only one.”

“Same. But dude...you might want to keep this a secret. Or you’ll end up like me...sitting alone in a bathroom.”

“Oh please. I already have half the Slytherin table throwing shit at me. Plus you’ll be in here with me.” She smiled

“I would be.” I laughed. “...Have you eaten yet?” I asked feeling my stomach tighten.

“Nope, do you want to go feed?” She asked beckoning to the door.

“Yes! I’m starving!”

“God me too, I think my stomach has resorted to eating itself.” Ivy replied looking down at her flat belly and patting it tenderly. We exited the girls’ room and began to walk to the closest exit.
“So...I hope this isn’t like. Too weird, but can you glamour people?” Ivy asked looking to me as we trudged down to the forest.
“Yeah...well most people.”

“Can you show me? I can start it off...but I can’t snap people out of it. They’re my personal walking dead after I’m done.” Ivy mumbled looking toward the trees.

“Yeah sure thing, my buddy Reese might let you use her as a guinea pig.”

“Thanks, that’s so rad.” She smiled. We both began to run for the trees at high speed, jumping over an obstacle in our way until we got into the center of the woods.

“One thing I hate about being a vampire at Hogwarts. Everything in the woods in gnarly as hell.” Ivy complained kicking a dead fox out of the way.

“I know, and there are a lot of creepy ass things in here.” I sighed thinking back to when I was poisoned. Ivy nodded in understanding while she sniffed around the air.

“God, I’m starving!” She yelled in annoyance while she sniffed the air. That’s when I heard it. Ivy and I both snapped our head to the source of the sound. We waited until it moved again.

“What is that?” Ivy whispered almost inaudibly.

“Not an animal that’s for sure...” I whispered back. The sound picked up, something was coming for us.

“Run!” Ivy yelled. We both took off full speed back to the school. I looked over my shoulder to see a dark cloaked figure flying after us, it was very close.

“Ivy duck!” I shouted diving on her, we rolled into the leaves and into a deep ditch. The figure flied over the ditch quickly. I covered Ivy’s mouth and we ducked in the corner of the soil. I took my hand off of my new friend’s lips and motioned for her to remain still and quiet, even though we both took out our wands after that. The cloaked creature began drift over the ditch, it had us cornered. The smoke like silhouette began to slowly drift down into the trench with us. Ivy and I held our wands at ready as it approached us. Ivy took my hand and gripped it.
What do we do?
I whirled my head around and looked at her. She hadn’t said anything.
Dolohov? I asked in my head hoping I wasn’t imagining things. But she nodded and we both put our wands at ready. The cloud-like being appeared in front of us.
“Dolohov!” We both shouted slashing our wands at the attacker. Purple flames burst from our wands and penetrated the intruder. Ivy whipped around and tugged me along with her. We both climbed up out of the trench and began to run again.
“What the hell was that?” Ivy screamed as we avoided obstacles once more breaking through the trees to step back on Hogwarts grounds.

“Being as it was effected, I think it was a death eater.”

“You think! What if you were wrong?” She snapped as we ran back into the school.

“Then we’d be dead right now.”

“Della.” Ivy and I looked up from each other to see professor Snape.
“Why are you so filthy?” He asked looking from Ivy to me.

“We decided to make sand castles, but got bored and had a sand war.” Ivy smiled at Severus before dusting herself off slightly. Snape raised an eyebrow at us before looking down toward my feet, I followed his gaze to see my knees bleeding.
“I tripped her.” Ivy cut in looking down at my knees.

“I think I did a nice job at making the contusions symmetrical.” I stifled a laughed and bit my lip. Snape didn’t buy it, he reached out and grabbed onto my shirt. I was pulled close to him as he looked me over.
“Go to bed, Mitchell. I will deal with you in the morning.”

“Oh I see how it is, fine. But just so you know Snapey I had some amazing, kinky toe socks picked out for tonight that you won’t get to see now.” I burst laughing, Snape snapped his head toward Ivy and burned his eyes into her.
“Ten points for that comment, Mitchell. Be glad that’s all and go to bed.”

“Fine. Later Dell.” She smiled and walked off toward the dormitory.
“Where were you at dinner?” He asked pulling me down the hall toward an empty room, he threw me in first then walked in himself before shutting the door.
“I found myself sitting in a room with a bunch of toilets and mirrors.”

“Why?” Snape pressed on shoving me into a desk.

“Because I knew you would be at dinner.” I growled crossing my arms. He looked hurt a minute before he returned to a cold expression.

“How did you get those cuts on your knees, Della?”

“I was push-

“Tell me the truth!” He yelled hovering over me.

“I was feeding. I was chased down by something. Ivy found me and I told her not to tell anyone.” I muttered trying to avoid the teacher’s gaze. I began to cry a little, they were for sure after me, and now Ivy too.
“Della.” Snape whispered softly.

“By a death eater.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Loving Ivy. Who is based off of Minority34
Her character is now posted :)
Anyways guys...I have stupid school tomorrow. So comments to see when I come home will make me happy, and I will write like the wind for you guys!