Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Five remain.

“Hey you dead fuck. Here’s your surprise.” A woman walked into my cell and tossed a tall jar at me, avoiding my gaze and quickly exiting my cell. I pulled the cap off the cap and my stomach jumped with joy. It was blood, and I was so fucking hungry. My body went ridged as the mouth watering scent filled my nostrils. I fought the temptation the best I could, I knew they wouldn’t give me any blood that wasn’t tainted. But holy Jesus it smelled amazing. I sniffed at the jar for a minute before screwing the cap on. What was that smell? I was so faint, but it was something gross. I sat for a bit thinking about what it could be. Decay. It was decay!
Ivy! Don’t drink the blood!
It’s blood?” She asked excitedly.
Ivy Mitchell don’t even think about it. Dude it’s dead blood! It will kill you!
Goddamn it!
I know, I’m starving too.” I sighed laying down on the freezing floor.
Thanks Dell.” I nodded into the ground, which was stupid being as she couldn’t see me anyways. But I was too weak to answer. I couldn’t stop thinking of Severus. How long were we gone, had anyone noticed? I sniffled back tears and buried my face into the cement. I wanted to go home. I didn’t want to be a vampire, I didn’t want to join an army and goddamn it I didn’t want to be in love! I began mentally kicking myself. When I was little I didn’t want to be a princess looking for a prince. I wanted to be the loner who was locked in the tower where no one could laugh at me. I never wanted children, and I never wanted to be in love. Because secretly, deep down. I knew this is where I would be. So I shut myself in. I let myself drift away from people, I was determined not to hurt another person or children if this is where I ended up. I could never do that. My body became stiff and unwilling to move, I felt heavy and lifeless. I was going to die alone. Just when I thought I was going to be left in peace someone started poking at my head.
“What?” I asked out loud by accident.
Shh, man they’ll hear you.
Who are you?” I snapped in my head as I curled further into the corner trying to warm up.
Are you Salem Russo?
Who the fuck are you?” I growled.
My name is Oliver, listen I’m looking for my sister. Are you Salem or not?
Some crazy fuck came after me calling me Salem, but no. My name is Della Fletcher.
Luther?
Okay dude, I don’t know what the fuck you’re trying to pull but you’re pissing me off.
Salem! Salem, I swear. You have to believe me. I am your brother Oliver Russo. You were like one when you were taken away. We were sent away for being the devil’s children. Mom wanted nothing to do wi-
Shut up! I’m not Salem! I don’t have a brother you sick bastard.[/i”
Please Sa- Della. You have to believe me!
No offence man. But I don’t trust anyone in this bug house.
I can prove it.
Sure you can.” I hissed trying to pull up my mental shield to shut him up. It must have worked because after a while I couldn’t hear his babbling anymore.

“Get out here Russo!” Oh God not him too. I opened my eyes to see Jack ass and began to slowly get up.
“Now!” He shouted grabbing the back of my neck and yanking me from the cell. These fucking people don’t know what personal space is. I grunted in pain as I was ripped into another room, the man tossed me in with about ten other vampires. Ivy and the other girl was there, holy shit. This was probably all that was left.
“Salem?” Oh good lord this guy survived?
“Augh, is it too late to be killed?” I asked turning my back from him and walking to one of the vacant corners.
“Della.” I turned my head and looked at him. The boy had red brown hair and pale skin. His eyes the same intense green as mine.
“What?” I asked coldly falling into a sitting position. The boy walked up to me and pulled up his arm to reveal a burned in branding scar. The same one I had... I touched my wrist gently as I stared at him.
“I swear, I’m not lying to you.”
“I don’t care; you may not be lying about your brotherhood. But I can’t trust anything else that comes from your mouth.”
“Why?” Oliver asked visible hurt.
“Because I’ve feared for this day my whole life, everything I’ve read and learned says that these people will use anything they can to get to you. To hurt you. I’m not taking that chance.”
“Salem.” He started to beg.
“Listen that may or may not be my real name. But as far as I’m concerned I am not Salem.” I seethed pulling my knees to my chest. Oliver sat next to me but didn’t speak, and quite frankly I didn’t care. Ivy walked over to me with the only other girl.
“Della, this is Kim Hesling.” Ivy stated falling next to me and cuddling with me to keep warm. Seeing that Kim was also shivering I outstretched my free arm to her as invitation to join our cuddle. She accepted and hugged close to Ivy and me, while the other boys sat spread away from each other. I guess even in times of desperate measure guys still refused to snuggle. The girls and I began to chat away about the tests; turns out all the boys were above eighteen. I felt horrible as Kim told me she was only sixteen. But then again, I felt like I had to keep my guard up. The only reason I trusted Ivy was because I knew her before this whole mess.
“Listen up fangers!” A voice boomed as the cell door flew open.
“There is still trash among this group we need to pick through. So get the hell over here!” Everyone stood up and slowly made our way over to a nasty woman standing in the door. She snapped collars on everyone’s neck as we exited the cell.

3rd POV
Hogwarts was now officially in lock down. Students couldn’t leave the dormitories alone, and all students slept in the house common rooms. Teachers began escorting students to and from classes to ensure no more of their students went missing. Dumbledore was running mad putting together a search team of wizards and witches to help search for the missing Slytherins. Every teacher must remain in the school with the children to ensure their safety. However one teacher in particular was having his own battle. Severus Snape was in the dungeon throwing anything in sight at the walls. Papers and potion bottles were shot around the room as the professor searched the entire area. Near hysterics the Potions Master fell into a sitting position and clutched his head as he rested it onto his knees. Della was taken and it was because of him, he didn’t wake up how could he not hear her cries? Snape began tear up and began to sniffle, he had to fix this. He could stand to lose the girl he loved again. After Lily he was certain he’d never love again, until he met Della. She was like Lily in every way, but she was different in the same sentence. She understood his pain and she understood everything about him. She was intelligent for a seventeen year old. However she didn’t like to show it. Della was strong and quick witted, just like Snape. Thinking of how different she was from his first love Snape got to his feet and rushed for the chimney. He was not going to let Della die like Lily.

Della laid in a heap on the floor; she was covered in blood and dirt. Ivy and Kim were cuddled with her again. Their bodies in the same condition. It had been days and there were only five Vampires left. Oliver, Ivy, Kim, a boy named Sleven and Della. Excruciating war training had now begun. Because now it was certain, the vampire children left were becoming the new weapons of mass destruction. Kim turned on her back and nudged Della awake.
“Della.” She whispered waiting for the older girl to open her eyes.
“Yeah, Kim?” Della asked weakly closing her heavy eyes again.
“I have an idea to get us out of here. But we need you and Oliver.”
“What is it?”
“If we’ve been training for war, we should start one. Together we could take all of these fuckers.”
“Kim, listen. I like you, I do. But it’s over man. We’re done.” Della whimpered into the floor.
“No it’s not! We have to try!” Fletcher remained silent as the younger girl shifted her weight.
“Della...I can heal us. All of us, quicker than we would on our own.”
“Tell me this plan before I change my mind.” The older girl grunted.
“I can heal us. We rest here until we hear the guards come in to charge our collars. You know how the fuckers bring in those guns?” Della nodded acknowledging that she was following the idea.
“You and Oliver start a riot; they’ll rush in and try to break it up. You guys do that scary ass fire thing so they drop the guns. Me and Sleven will take them and kill the guards. Ivy can sense the other guard’s brainwaves so we could avoid them while we escape.” Kim smiled as she whispered the plan.
“That’s actually really a good Idea.”
“Thanks.” Kim smiled hugging Della.
“We’ll do this tomorrow night. I need to figure one thing out still.”
“What?” The older girl asked.
“I know where our wands are. But we need the quickest way to them.” The younger vampire whispered.
“Leave that to me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you everyone for the amazing comments.
I tried to messege you all back but my laptop is screwing around with the comments sections.
So thank you to everyone. I really am glad you guys like the story and are still reading. it means a lot.

Please comment though. Because this story is ending soon. I have a few chapters left to go. but no more then four.

Please let me know what you think. I will messege you guys once I get to go use my actualy computer at my dad's.
THANK YOU FOR READING!