Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

She will die in front of you.

Snape quietly walked through the vacant hallways, watching his surroundings carefully with his wand ready.
“Get off of me!” Snape stopped dead in his tracks to listen.
“I’m going to kill you, you dirty teacher lover!”
“Take that back you impudent no brain!” It was Della. Snape rushed down the hall to the sound of her voice.
“Get off of me!” She screamed again, bringing Severus to the door his love was behind. With a flick of his wand the door flew open allowing him to run in. The teacher frantically looked around the room for Della, but instead was tackled to the ground.
“No! False alarm!” Della screamed. Snape looked around trying to see her, hoping she was okay. Snape was released and pulled back up only to be tightly embraced. When he looked down he saw the redheaded girl he was looking for and hugged her tightly.
“New plan. Go now!” Kim yelled grabbing Della’s sleeve and pulling the lovers out of the room with the rest of the vampires. Snape held Della’s hand tightly as the group ran for their lives.
“Our wands our with the Jack ass.” Della rushed as they turned a corner sharply.
“Forget them.” Snape snapped as they ran through the maze like building.
“No! We need them!” Kim barked as they entered the dungeon.
“Hello, Severus.” The whole group craned our heads forward; quite frankly I almost pissed my pants. There stood Lord Voldemort, I squeezed onto my love’s hand. Tears of fear and pure panic began to well up in my eyes. The dark leader knew I was scared, fuck.
“My Lord.” Severus bowed his head slightly, I stayed frozen as Kim grabbed onto my hand. We both stood still with fear, the boy Sleven walked behind us. Pansy. Ivy and Oliver held hands as well waiting uneasily to see what would happen.
“I see you’ve met the new addition to my army.” The dark lord grinned looking over my shoulder. Voldemort nodded and I was viciously ripped away from the group and a wand was shoved into my neck roughly.
“What the hell!” I screamed in panic. I should have known. Oliver snarled at Sleven and his fangs retracted.
“However, Snape. You’re a traitor, and once it became my knowledge that this thing was your new interest. I had to know her.” I shifted uncomfortably in Sleven’s hard grip.
“Now I was going to use her to my advantage, but this seems like far more fun.” Voldemort’s voice slithered around us like a ghostly snake. Pushing my heart into a new state of anxiety.
“I’m going to kill her in front of you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments work again. SO please comment. Because next chapter will be the last.
IF I decide to drag this out a bit, there may be two.
Next chapter will not come till I get four comments.
I love you all. Thank you so much for reading this.
I didn't really expect anyone too.