Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

The End

3rd POV
Della snuggled into Snape’s chest. Closing her eyes as the teacher held her close. The curse hit the lovers. Sending them into fits of screams, the rope fell from Della’s arms. She instantly reached out and hugged her love. Their bodies tore up as both of their souls fought through their bodies. The couple relaxed in sync as the white clouds drifted from their blue lips. The Romeo and Juliet of Hogwarts fell lifeless to the cold brick of the ground. Dying in each other’s arms. Voldemort drifted into the darkness as the wizards sat in utter silence. Their eyes fixated on the star crossed lovers on the ground. True love taking place before the eyes of darkness. Proving once to be stronger than they thought, Della was laying on top of her one and only true love. Her arms still wrapped around the former teacher. Severus held his arms in place on Della, both bodies frozen in place. Even though this couple didn’t survive. They kept a promise. Della didn’t go anywhere without professor Snape. The wizards ran out as voices boomed around them, students and teachers ran into the room to see the sight that had already shocked the evil. Mouths fell open as they looked down upon the lifeless student and Potions Master.
“Go call the families.” Dumbledore instructed pushing the remaining teachers out of the room. Emily and Leigha grabbed hands as they looked down at their dead friend. Tears forming in their eyes. Reese hid into Draco’s chest, her own tears already falling. Oliver and Ivy held hands as they approached the fellow vampire and sister. Oliver crying in anger and pain. His sister was gone. The sister he missed out on for his whole life was gone.
“Go to class.” Dumbledore whispered softly pushing the children from the room. Once every last soul was out of the room Dumbledore drifted back to the deceased couple. The Head Master fell to his knees as he inspected the bodies. When something caught his eyes, the only piece of clothing that remained untouched and unfrozen was a small bracelet hanging from Snape’s wrist. It shone in the light of the moon and was still content on the wrist of its owner. Dumbledore stroked Della’s now rough hair from her face to see something at shocked him beyond life. A small smile littered Della’s lips. She had no problem with death, only because she died where she wanted to be. In the arms of the only man that accepted and loved her. Snape’s face was plastered with ease and slight happiness. Dumbledore’s eyes glazed over with tears, the sight was something he’d never seen. The student and teacher were happy because they were finally free. The star crossed
souls died how they wanted. To love and be loved in return in the arms of their desired.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rest in Peace Severus and Della.

Well there it is. The end of my writting.
Comments? Did you like it? Are you guys dissapointed?

Thank you everyone for reading all the way through. And sticking with me. It really means a lot to me. I loved getting the comments from you, they brightened my day and inspried me.
You all are amazing. And I really hope I didn't disapoint you.
Love always.

Munster.

P.S
All chapters are spell checked again. -happy dance-