Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Uncovered

Cold hands gripped the back of my neck roughly, pulling my head off the desk. I squeaked in pain and surprise as Snape leaned down to my ear.
“One more foot out of line and Dumbledore will finally see what you are.” He spat releasing my neck and storming back to his desk. I watched him the whole way up until his eyes flashed in my direction, which made me look back down at my hands. I shifted uncomfortably in the chair looking back up at Snape, he was scribbling in the book again. His body was still stiff like always, but not as bad as earlier. I started to think back to the fight I had in the bathroom with that girl Hallie. How did I do that? I soon found I was wondering if I could do it again. Sure enough as I was thinking about pushing my hand against Hallie’s face, the side of Snape’s robe fired up blue sparks and caught fire. He jumped to his feet and tossed off the robe, he ripped out his wand and used it to cast a spell to put out the fire. Instantly after Snape glared over in my direction. My jaw dropped and I realized I was now in front of him.
“I am so sorry!” I screamed rushing to his robe and picking it up off the ground. After looking it over I saw it was ruined.
“I’ll get you a new one. I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to.” I begged. Snape’s face had interest and confusion all over it. His body was frozen as I blabbed on. Snape wasn’t responding still, he just raised an eyebrow.
“Professor Snape, I am so sorry, I really did not mean to.” Snape cut me off by walking toward me; he stood about five inches away and took my hand to examine it. After a few seconds he looked me in the eyes.
“Do it again.” He instructed. I went to apologise again before it registered.
“What?” I asked taking my hand away from his.
“Do. It. Again” He repeated slowly walking backwards to his desk.
“I don’t even know how I did it.” I replied, still frantic about lighting one of the scariest men in Hogwarts on fire. I backed away as well, bumping into my chair.
“Do not play stupid Fletcher, do it again.” I bit my lip and looked around the room.
“On what?” I asked. Snape held his wand up in the ready position. A lump formed in my throat as I thought of what happened to Hallie’s face, how would I be able to do that to Snape and not have questions asked?
“Just like her, too innocent to use the darkness, too weak.” Snape remarked, jabbing at my emotion.
“Her?” I asked with my teeth held tightly together to keep me from screaming.
“Yes, you are just as naive and shallow, signs of a weak mind.” I held my arms to my sides tightly and rolled my hands into fists. I held onto Snape’s gaze and tried to regain composure. Snape’s eyes bore into me. He waved his wand and opened his mouth to begin a spell. I quickly drew my arms to my face in habit, the blue sparks jumped around me and Snape’s voice sounded as if it were underwater. When his charm advanced toward me it reversed back to him hitting him in the chest. My professor flew across the room and into the chalk board. I dropped my arms after he hit the floor, I ran toward him and dropped to his side.
“Professor Snape, are you alright?” I asked reaching out to help him up, he reached out to what I thought was my hand, but grabbed the collar of my shirt he looked me in the eyes again almost as if he could see into my mind. But instead he said.
“I’m fine.” Released me and stood up. He walked to his desk and picked up a random book and flipped through the pages. I stayed where I was, my eyes glued on the odd teacher, my gut tightened as I watched him. I hated him so much, yet I felt horrible about sending the man into the air and making him a walking candle. Snape shut his book and looked over at me with curious eyes. He held up his wand again and flicked it at me. My head was overwhelmed by a piercing screech, which penetrated me instantly. I covered my ears falling to the floor. My head began to throb the noise seemed to get louder, I screamed in pain trying to force the noise out of my head. I began to tear up as my head pounded and my ears lit fire. I screamed out as much as my lungs would allow and pushed mentally at the noise. The noise got louder but seemed to have poured out of my head and into the room. Snape remained still as the noise circled us. I clutched my ears and curled up into a ball.
“Silenciara!” I heard someone yell. The noise cut out and silence was restored to the room. I let out a sigh of relief and no sooner was Snape in front of me, hauling me to my feet.
“Do you have any inquires to what you are?” He asked. I kept a straight face and pulled up my mental guard, this was getting too personal, too weird and too creepy. My jaw tightened so I wouldn’t pour out unintentional information. Snape’s eyes held it’s intense gaze and his hands remained gripping the front of my vest.
“I’m a witch, I think that is pretty self explanatory so why waste time pondering?” I asked so the silence would stop. Snape let me fall to the floor and walked to his desk.
“You’re much more than that, Miss Fletcher.” Snape picked the book up again and read out of it.
“Audiolectomay, is a charm used to penetrate a vampire in situations of attack. Audiolectomay releases a loud audio frequency only the ears of a vampire could hear, however not to their ears, the sound encloses in their mind causing high levels of excruciating pain paralyzing them so they could be staked.” My mouth dropped as he read the rubbish out of his little book. I was not a vampire! I had odd powers, but I wasn’t a vampire! After I retained the information I burst out laughing.
“Are you serious? Have you gone mad?” I asked between laughs, however Snape found it less amusing. He walked toward the cabinet in the back corner and opened it, retrieving a small vile. He grabbed onto the cork with his teeth and pulled it from the vile and spitting it to the floor. I waited for him to do another one of his tests, but he just stood there. Snape waited and watched me, but nothing happened. Until he poured what was in the bottle onto his palm. He walked closer to me and waited in front of me, I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.
“Is this supposed to make me fall to your feet again?” I asked, Snape looked at his hand before grabbing my hand. I instantly began to scream, my hand began to burn and as I went to pull away he held on tighter. Professor McGonagall rushed in, Snape held on though.
“Professor Snape!” She yelled running toward us, Snap tightened his grip, making me start to fight away from him harder.
“What in the devil’s name are you doing?” she yelled pulling at Snape’s hands.
“Miss Fletcher seems to be having an allergic reaction to the Wolfbain and garlic cloves.” He mumbled tightening his grip in warning.
“Get it off!” I cried pulling my hand out of his grip. I held it to me chest and covered my burning hand with the other.
“Get her the aloe and disinfectant.” McGonagall urged still holding Snape’s hands.
“She’ll be fine.” Snape stated looking at my hands as he spoke.
“At least let me see it dear.” She replied pulling at my hands now, I let her look at my hand that was only red and bumpy now, the gashes in my skin and the blood was gone.
“Oh, that’s nothing to scream about! I thought you had something split open!” she cried walking out of Snape’s classroom. Leaving us to have another staring match. This time, we didn’t look away and I didn’t care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. I know it's a little pourly written and stupid. but it's a filler builder for the next chapter where the fun stuff happens :)