Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

Nightmares and Love sick spells.

“She will parish!” Harry screamed to the crowed, which went wild in response. The wizards and witches held up their wands as Harry turned to reveal me. He pulled the invisibility cloak off my body and tossed it to the ground.
“We are ending the last of Voldemort’s weapons! He has become more vulnerable than ever!” Harry Potter then looked to me with determination littering his face. He raised his wand and pointed it in my face. I struggled against the ropes that bound me to the pole, but it was useless.
“Expelliarmus!” Harry was disarmed by an unknown person, but he was still able to drop his torch on the grass below me. Quickly the flames built higher and higher, burning my flesh as quickly as acid. I cried out and screamed, but this made everyone cheer louder. I cried for someone to help me but my voice was cut short as the smoke filled my lungs harshly.
Screaming I sat up quickly, clutching my chest and kicking at my sheets. I fell to the floor and kept fighting my blanket which I was convinced was on fire. Leigha groaned loudly and walked over to me with her wand. She stuck it in my face while I remained thrashing at my covers.
“Safeheartous.”

3rd POV

Della began to wander the halls subconsciously. Goosebumps rising on her skin from the coolness of the dungeon. Della was in short shorts and a tank top, but she was still unaware of the temperature. She stopped silently in front of the door she was looking for. Her small hand pushed it open and she crept in quietly. She paid no attention to anything in the room besides the figure lying motionlessly in the four post bed. Her body drifted over to the resting place and smoothly climbed into it. She snuggled into the sleeping body and closed her eyes falling asleep in the arms of her enemy, Professor Snape.
Snape woke up at four AM as usual, startled awake by the same nightmares, though his nightmare became reality as he found himself holding what he thought was Lily. His shaking hands brushed though her hair, pushing it away from her face to look at his ghostly love. His nightmare snapping the shred of hope shut in his face. There in his arms lied Della Fletcher. Snape’s eyes grew wide as the young girl snuggled into his chest further; her sent reminded him painfully of Lily. Severus slipped out of his bed and pulled Della into his arms; he carried her back to her dormitory and slipped her into bed. No one could know of this incident, waking her up angrily would draw unwanted attention, if she remembered crawling into his bed, he would make her remember it a dream. Snape gazed around the room at the other sleeping girls, they all seemed dead to the world. Uneasily Snape sat at the edge ofLily’s Della’s bed. Holding his breath he reached out and gently placed a hand on her cheek, stroking the side of her face with his thumb. His eyes trailed down her body to see her skin littered with goose bumps. He pulled her blanket off the floor and wrapped the student up in the soft fabric. Hearing another student stir, he quickly stood from the bed and looked around the room; the girls were all still fast asleep. Snape looked back to Della and rested a hand on her shoulder. Then quickly pulled it back, she didn’t stir but she nuzzled into her blanket contently. Snape’s mind wondered, Della was the enemy. She wasn’t Lily, she was nothing like Lily. She was an impudent little snot. She was idiotic and unintelligent, she was out to destroy him. Snape let his mind shift into coldness as he pushed Della’s shoulder roughly. She gasped in surprise and flipped off her bed in a tangle of her own cocoon. Della looked around the room frantically remembering her nightmare. She saw Snape at the foot of her bed and blushed. Her face turning bright red as she scrambled to her feet and ran around the room for her clothes. Professor Snape watched her in masked amusement and turned his back to her, she jumped into her skirt and pulled on her vest and shirt. Kicked on her shoes and combed her hair. As Snape turned Della tucked in her shirt rapidly and grabbed her bag. She remembered nothing of the previous night accept for her nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Della's charecter picture is now posted :D The character tab is by the comment subscibe thing above.