Sequel: Creep.

Teachers Pet.

I love you.

I sat awkwardly in my bed going over the events that just occurred. “What the hell?” was the main thought buzzing around in my mind. I hugged my pillow looking around at the girls who had come in hours ago and now lay motionlessly in their beds. I glanced around thinking of how peaceful they looked, wishing I could be there once again. What was wrong with me? Why can’t I control these stupid love hate feelings? I never knew what love sick was before tonight. My foster mum told me it was horrible. I didn’t believe her, so she wrote out a list for me to keep in my wallet, so when I felt like I was in love, to use the check list. Remembering this I sprang from my bed and ran to my jeans. I fiddled with the pockets till I retrieved my wallet. I pulled out the list and jumped onto my bed. Images of Snape holding me in this same place made my skin crawl, but gave me that stupid feeling in my gut again. I unfolded the paper and read the list to myself.

Loss of appetite: Check.
Unable to stop thinking about them: Check
Every little thing reminds you of them: Check
Dreams about them: Check
Can’t sleep: Check
Butterflies: ...Possibly if that is the weird feeling in my stomach.
Unexplained hatred toward them: ...maybe
Obsessive behaviour to know where they are: Check...kind of.

I crumpled the list and threw it across the room; it hit Leigha in the face. She jolted to a sitting position and looked around franticly.
“Sorry.” I mumbled resting my chin in my hand.
“Della, what the hell it’s three in the morning!” I didn’t answer her, but I did look out the door into the common room.
“Why aren’t you asleep?” She snapped pulling herself from her bed.
“I’m love sick.” I mumbled in monotone still looking into the common room.
“Excuse me?” She asked in confusion. I glanced toward my roommate and sighed.
“I’m love sick. I can’t sleep.” I explained with my low mumble.
“I know a spell we could use to make you sleep.” She smiled standing up straight. With this information I perked up and looked to her with interest.
“Really?” I asked excited for the chance of sleep.
“Yes, I used it last night when you had a nightmare. You wandered around a bit but you went to sleep!”
“Yes! Oh god, please Leigha I need some sleep!” She smiled and ran to her bedside table; she picked up her wand and rushed back over to me.
“Okay! Now close your eyes, and just relax.” I did as I was told and heard her whisper her chant.
“Safeheartous.” The butterfly things picked up speed and I stood up. My mind was clouded over. I began to involuntarily exit the room. I guess this is what she meant about wandering. I tried to relax but I found myself loaded with ecstasy, I began to jog down the hall, my feet stopped in front of Snape’s room. Oh no. I willed myself to run right back up the hall. But I couldn’t. My hand shook as I reached out to turn the knob to Snape’s room. I tried to grab onto the doorframe, anything so I wouldn’t go into the dark bedroom. My feet stopped in front of his bed and I waited there. His body was still under the covers, he almost appeared dead. I awkwardly admired him as my body crept into his bed. My arms wrapped around his bare chest and cuddled into him. Snape’s arm fell back in place around me, forming a barrier from me and the world. The disgusted feeling washed away and I felt safe. I let my eyes drift close and listened to the breathing of my teacher. He rolled into me slightly, his arms tightened around me and his neck rested on my shoulder. My last shred of hatred washed away with the sounds of the world as I drifted into a deep sleep.

“Wake up.” The cold voice startled me awake, but the arms I fell asleep in were still tightly formed around my waist. I tried to wiggle myself away from Snape, but he held on.
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry sir.” I stuttered trying to pull away from my teacher. Snape looked down at me quizzically before leaning down to kiss me. My arms wrapped around him again in encouragement, Severus rolled us over so he was on top and kissed me harder. What scared me most is I was now completely willing. The potions Master trailed his hands from my hips to my face; he cradled it gently and stroked my cheeks with his thumbs. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes kindly. He started to tremble as the words started to form on his lips.
“I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There may be another chapter tonight. Ohhh boredom and sickness make a good match.