Status: Updating!

Hidden Thoughts

Alexis Moore: She's everyone's best friend. She's pretty, she's popular, she's nice, and she's smart. And not to mention, she's PERFECT. But, to her she just seems ordinary like everyone else. All she wants is to be able to blend in with the crowd, and not be the center of attention. Is it that hard to ask for five minutes of unpopularity, instead of her whole life under fame?

Jade West: She's everyone's idol. Someone people always looks up to, because of her fame, popularity, and looks. Somewhow, she just likes it when someone else gets hurt; but who can blame her? Sometimes it can really be funny. She can be insensitive; but she'll always be there for her friends. And most of the time she can be your worst nightmare.

Scarlett Simons: Everybody thinks she's such a darling. She's a teacher's pet, someone you could always rely on and she's pretty much the smartest person around. She knows everything there is to know. Well, technically she doesn't. She doesn't know how to handle the real world. More importantly she doesn't know how to handle bullies.

Alexis, Jade, and Scarlett, all meet, and all of a sudden, their lives end up in a disaster.

(This story is posted in my MCMB account. :D)