Pregnant with my best friends twins!

***ING SAMUEL!

Steph’s POV

I jumped in Jamie’s dad’s car and told Jamie to drive. I was so egger to get out of there.
“Why did we have to hurry to get out of there?” Jamie asked pulling up to a red light.
“I saw Samuel in there! He was the one driving the truck! He has a pulled mussel in his arm!” I said hesitating.

Jamie didn’t say anything the whole time back to my apartment then when we walked in the door.

“Im sorry about the mess. I dropped all the boxes when I was called to pick you up.” Jamie said putting boxes against the wall and staking them on top of each other.
“It’s ok. How about we unpack these boxes so we can officially call you moved in.” I said giving Jamie a hug. After about 20 minutes I had reached a box that was underneath Jamie’s boxers and undies, I grabbed a bunch of boxers and I hit something in cardboard.
“No, no, no don’t look in that box. Please don’t plea…” Jamie said while I held up a box of condoms,
“Yea they are in there. I should of unpacked that box.” He said grabbing the box.
“Its ok, you don’t have to hide these from me.” I said picking up his hand and holding it tight.
“What mine is yours. So let’s keep unpacking.”
“What’s your is mine hey?” I said picking up a condom and walking towards the bed.
“Speaking of which lets keep unpacking so we can relax later on.” Jamie said focusing his eyes on the box he was unpacking.
“Come on we need a break!” I said pulling his arm.
“I need to get something from my parents house. I forgot it there.” He picked up his dads keys and left.

Jamie’s POV

I jumped in my dad’s car and just drove away. I couldn’t stand being in a room with a girl that my suspects me to marry. I took the ring out of my pocket to look at it and I realised it had ‘I love you Steph’ on the inside of the band.

I think I was gone for an hour just driving around thinking of what I was going to do so I went to my parent’s house to give my dad the ring back.

So I walked through the front door and I saw the liquor kart sitting there so I got a glass of scotch and I called my dads name. I heard some noise coming from upstairs, so I headed upstairs and knocked on every room door except for my old room door so I opened the door and…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment plz!
tell anyone and everyone!