Pregnant with my best friends twins!

yup, twins

Jamie’s POV
Steph’s 3rd Month

She’s starting to show. I can feel jenny or Liam moving, kicking while I passionately kiss their mummy, just before we go to the doctors to do the monthly check up.

This is the fist one im going to. Steph is really big for 3 months, but I don’t know how big your suppose to look like at 3 months so yes anyway I don’t care because Im going to be a daddy. My hand has slipped down from Steph’s stomach, then my hand is magically moved to my stomach, and I open my eyes and I look towards my pregnant girlfriend then look towards my child.

I always like the way that sounds, my child, my child, my child. Okay, okay ill stop. MY child! Im done now. The weird thing is every time I bring up the story she changes the subject to the babies room or finally telling my parents that Steph is pregnant.

Yes I haven’t told them yet. And yes ill do it soon! I close my eyes and give Steph one last passionate, hungry kiss before standing up to go to the doctors.

At the doctors

I get out of the car then race to the other side of the car to help out Steph. I grab her arm and help her out of the car. We walk up to the doors when we just stop. Weird.

“I have to tell you something!” Steph says holding me back.
“Can it wait we are about to go in?” I said pointing towards the doors. I pull on Steph and walk through the doors.
“No I have to tell you now,” she stops but I tell the receptionist that we are ready, “Jamie, stop, I have to tell you that I am…”
“Stephanie Javen? We are ready for you now!” the doctor says.
“Come on you can tell me later.” She pulls on my shirt but I just ignore her. I grab her hand and I say,
“Ready?”
“I guess, just remember that I love you and what ever happens in there that you remember that. Okay?” she says in a kind of nerves voice.
“Okay?!” I ignore the fact that she looks a bit scared. Why is she sacred im the one who hasn’t done this before?

Steph’s POV
During the check up

“Okay ms Javen it seems that both of them are fine. So have a nice day and we will se you in a month.” The doctor says while writing something down and then I look at Jamie. His face looks confused, of all things anyway.
“Okay thank you doctor.” Jamie says closing the door behind him, “okay let’s get you dressed.” maybe he missed it, maybe he isn’t that smart anyways. I get dressed all while Jamie is facing the wall and talking to himself. Then the doctor knocks on the door.
“Is everything covered? May I come in?”
“Yes doctor. You may.” I said pulling up my jeans fly.
“Thank you. Well if there’s any questions just ask!” the doctor said heading out the door
“Err doc; just a question is there anything that can help the pregnancy easier? Can she have a drink, have sex any of those things?” Jamie asked with a grin on his face.
“She can just make sure if she does have a drink make sure she only takes a little sip at a time. Okay. Well, have a good evening.” The doctor said before leaving for good. For the rest of the afternoon Jamie hadn’t said a thing, not until dinner anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
BTW ur not allowed a drink while ur pregnant!
sex is ok but no alcohol!
comment plz!