Pregnant with my best friends twins!

the night before!

At 10amish and Sunday I heard the door bell ring, it was Jamie. I opened the door and I looked at him.

“What’s up?” I said having other things on my mind.
“About last nigh at the club…?”
“Im sorry you had to see me do all those things, being drunk; kissing some guy I don’t even know…”
“You might be right but about kissing the guy, you actually know him.”
“I do who is he?”
“It…. Was….umm….me?”
“Sorry you said that a little too soft.”
“IT WAS ME OK!”
I stopped in my tracks, I fell onto the couch and I couldn’t breathe.
“There’s more,” he said looking down at his feet.
“What, how much more?” I said looking in his eyes.
“I drove you home and I opened your apartment door and you gave me another kiss and told me you loved me.”
“I do remember that part.” I said thinking about how to apologise to him about that.
“There’s a little bit more…”
“You’re kidding right?” Jamie shook his head
“Nope”
“Well go on then”
“And you got a condom out of your dresser and you started to undress me”
“WHAT? Are you for real? You should have stopped me.”
“I tried I really did. I went to the kitchen and made you some coffee and you put some Viagra in my water, how you got it no one knows, and you forced me.”
“Ok I really have to sit down now.”
“There’s a little bit more.”
“WHAT?”
“You taped it and you wanted to send it to your mother and tell her that you’re a big girl now because you’re not a virgin and of course you forgot that your parents are dead and then you threatened if I didn’t do it for your pleasure you would tell my parents.”
“I feel really sick want some scotch?”
“Um no I don’t want a replay of what happened last night.”
“I was that bad?”
“No you were good its just you were drunk and I couldn’t tell you to stop and talk to you. I actually got close to sitting you down and talking to you but you just pulled me in and punched me out and said ‘if I stopped we wouldn’t be friends anymore.’ If you don’t remember look at the tape.”

I started to watch the tape for about a second and I realised that the condom was on the bench not opened and everything and stoped watching.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, again its the same as the other story but as you know someone put up abuse so im resubmitting it.
tell ur fwends and comment!