Pregnant with my best friends twins!

Jamie's 19th Birthday

I couldn’t stand being around people, so the next best thing is to be around drunken people. I was walking past Steph’s apartment when I saw Jacob walking in the door with plastic and paper bags. I got a so pissed off that I just walked pass fast and ran to the pub.

I walked through the door and there was a dude asleep on a table then there was a hot blond tending the bar. But the weird thing was, that I have seen this woman before, somewhere and I have no idea where.

“Can I get ya something?” the blond asked me getting a place at the bar clean

“Whatever you have that will make me like him.” I said pointing to the sleeping drunk, while sitting down on the stool that she just cleaned off.

“Comin’ right up.” She said giving me a clear liquid.

“Thanks a lot.” I said taking a sip; it was like I was punched in the face

“Nice? I can get you something weaker?!” she said with a ‘about to laugh my head off’ face on.

“Nope, just another one of these and keep them coming.” I said and gulped the rest of the one in front of me.

For a couple of hours I sat there flirting with the blond bartender then I stood up and fell to the floor.

“I think it worked! He he.” I said standing up, slow but steadily.

“So, what made you come here and get drunk?” she asked pulling me up off the floor and putting me on a chair with a back on it.

“Well, for a couple of reasons really. 1. My girlfriend is pregnant with my twins, 2. My old friend from high school is sleeping with her, 3. It is my birthday, 4. I wanted to make my girlfriend jealous by spending time with my old girlfriend and...” I couldn’t move my mouth because the blond was kissing me.

“WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! What the hell are you doing?” I asked standing up and walking backwards towards the door.

“It’s your birthdays present. I would have given you more but I don’t know how old you are! How old are you anyway?” she asked walking towards me.

“I’m turning 19 in a couple of hours.” I said being all proud of myself, then I came back to earth and realised that she was getting all flirty with me.

“I can’t cheat on Steph! I’ve loved her since primary school! I can’t cheat!,” I yell while getting my coat off of the bench and walking towards the door, “I have to go. I have to apologise to my girlfriend! I say while heading out the door, but of course it was a pull not a push door and I hit my head, falling to the floor, and that was all I remember.”

Steph’s POV

I probably should catch you up. It is Jamie’s 19th birthday and we are all having a party. That is why Jacob is in town. He was on a flight from Canada this morning with his wife. They were on their honeymoon there. So I thought it would be cool to have a party for Jamie. It was Jacob and Sammy (Jacob’s wife) in the cupboard hiding, but Jamie came to his own conclusion.

“Where do you want the salad?” Jamie’s mum asked in a sincere way but she was trying to hide the fact that I was pregnant. I heard how Jamie told them and I felt like getting a cricket bat and smashing in his head.

“Just on the table will be fine. Thanks.” I said pointing to a fold up table with balloons and a table cloth on it. By the way everyone is involved with the plan. Marsha, Jamie’s parents, Jacob and Sammy, everyone. At that note the doorbell rang, I was sure that it was the rest of the guests. I walked to the door, to answer it, but first I looked through the peep hole to make sure it wasn’t Jamie but it was Sammy with the ice cream, god bless her.

“Hey come in, chuck it in the freezer, thanks Sammy.” I say as I open the door and point towards the freezer.

“Your welcome, i'm happy to help.” Sammy said carrying the ice cream to the freezer. I was just counting the guests when the door bell rang.

“That’s weird, everyone is here who could it be?” I asked myself as I walked towards the door seeing that everyone that I had invited was present.

I forgot to look through the peep hole, so I open the door to be looking at a drunk Jamie in the arms, well not really in the arms, more like being held up by a blond woman, who looked like someone I used to know from high school, but I just couldn’t put my finger on her name.

“Oh My God! What happened?” I asked the woman holding Jamie up off of the floor.

“He is a little drunk.” She said carrying him into the apartment

“What bar was he at?” I asked taking Jamie out of the arms of the blond woman who seemed to be angry that I had taken him from her

“That doesn’t matter. All that matters is that he has you to look after him.” She said before running out of the apartment without a goodbye, while I put Jamie onto the bed and turned around and faced the room full of people.

“Okay... it looks like that the party will have to be postponed.” Jamie’s mum said while picking up her salad and directing to the door, the funny thing was everyone but Marsha followed her.

She walked up to Jamie, she said happy birthday, while giving him a punch in the shoulder. Marsha walked towards me after giving Jamie a punch and said

“I’m sorry Steph, it’s my entire fault. If I just told him to go home, none of this would have happened.” While wiping away tears that had just fallen onto her cheeks.

“It’s ok Marsha. It wasn’t your fault, it was going to happen if you told him to go home or not,” I said while getting down to her level, “I’ll see you later ok munchkin?” I said while giving her a hug and then she walked off while waving and closing the door behind her.

When she had closed the door, I heard Jamie starting to steer on the bed, boy was he going to get an earful.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey ppl
i am soooooooooo sorry i havnt updated in ages!!
ok for the nxt couple of chapters there will be swearing, bashing and stuff only allowed to big ppl eyes ok so yer!
subscribe + comment
shanx