Pregnant with my best friends twins!

im never going to see my girl or my kids... ever

Jamie’s POV

I have no idea how many days I have been in this car, but it has finally stopped. I am hungry beyond belief, I have blood all over my body from hitting the boot and I am really pissed off at who ever took me away from my best friend.

Whoever did this is going to pay for everything, and the first thing that is going to be gone from this person is their face then their heart. My thoughts came to a stop when the boot door opened and a breeze of fresh air came rushing in.

“Why the fuck did you make me do this Jamie? All you had to do was keep it in your pants... but no you had to let your feelings out didn’t you. Why couldn’t you of kept them hidden for another 19 years? Huh? Why Jamie?” said the voice who pulled me out of the car and started bashing the shit out of me.

I knew the voice but I just didn’t know whose face it belonged to. Then out of the blue, a female voice came around to the boot.

“Is he ok?” said the female voice

“He is for now! You better make the best out of this time because soon enough he will be dead.” The male voice said while punching me in the face another 4 times while talking to the woman.

A cold, soft hand touched my cheek; wiping away blood that came from my lips, then after all the blood had been wiped away from my lips a kiss was planted upon them. I knew those hands, those lips and that voice but I just couldn’t put the name of which they belonged to.

“Why couldn’t you love me like you loved her? Why wasn’t I the one to make you lose your virginity? I’m rich, i’m gorgeous, i’m smart, but i’m not pregnant. Is that what it was? You only go for girls who you intend to get preggers from your super sperm?” she said grabbing a hold of my private and pulling on it making me ache. I knew that voice... who was it?

“ALESHIA! Is that you?” my eyes were still a bit fuzzy but I now knew who the voice belonged to. It was Aleshia.

“What know you recognise me? You didn’t realise it was me while I gave you all those drinks in the pub. What’s it to you anyways? Oh I know. You need to now it was me so you can remember how I take advantage of you, not like you should have taken advantage of me at the pub or 4 years ago. So here is what i’m going to do, i’m going to have sex with you, get preggers, brag about it to Steph, all while Samuel is burning you here in the desert.” She said looking me in my eyes and stroking me. But wait she said Samuel... that is who the car belongs to and the voice and the punches.

“Why are you two doing this to me?” I asked finally getting back my vision.

“well, you got my future wife pregnant, and with you dead Steph will need someone to help her raise the twins and then I will end up being their father,” he said talking with his hands, I looked over to Aleshia and she looked to be happy at Samuels plan, “and Alisha is doing this because she hates Steph and loves you. I don’t know why she wants you dead but she does. Anyways you might want to get comfortable because we have an extra 6 hours until we get to the middle of south Australia and we have a room booked just for you two at the ‘Rock Inn’ and after that, we are going to shoot you or you will starve, we will see which one comes first.” He said looking at me, his watch and Aleshia while explaining his agenda.

“I’m going to have fun all you have to do is lie there and be pretty! And by the way, I like it rough!” Aleshia said while using her index finger to push my chin upwards while making a tiger or lion noise ‘roar’ thingy. Then they shut the boot.

“NOOOOOOO! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME. STEPH IS MINE, THE TWINS ARE MINE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!” I screamed and as I screamed it over and over for what seemed to be days, until I felt something in my hoodie. It was a phone, but the stupid thing is, I didn’t know who to call. The police or Steph?

Steph’s POV

Lots of people have come past in the last couple of days. But I’m not giving up hope, he is ok and I know that.

The shit this about Jamie missing is that the cops have taken over my entire apartment and phone systems just incase I get a ransom call or anything, but it has mainly been ‘I’m sorry’ calls, why don’t people have faith that he will be ok?

“Umm? Excuse me miss? You got a message! It is kind of weird,” the police man says while handing the phone to me, “who is it?”

I look at the message and it says ‘Liam, Lucas for boys and Jenny, Rheanna for girls. I LOVE YOU! DONT MARRY SAM!’ I had to think about it for a second, and then I ran to the fridge.

I have a list of baby names on there and the first 4 names were Liam, jenny, Rheanna and Lucas, then it hit me, it was Jamie!

“It’s Jamie! He is alive! Liam, jenny Lucas and Rheanna are the names he came up with and only one person in the world tells me not to go near Samuel! It’s him!” I yelled once I said that they grabbed the phone off of me and told me to sit down.

They were inspecting the phone. While there where doing that I called Marsha and told her to get over here with her parents there was news from Jamie, and in 10 seconds they were all here.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it has been so long, but the holidays are comin up plus work placement but trust me after all the skool shit, im goin to be writing 24/7 just for u ppl!

subscribe+comment= happy kizza! XD