Pregnant with my best friends twins!

HELP ME PLEASE!

Jamie’s POV

I have been so calm I haven’t stopped to think about what is going to end up happening to me. At the moment we have stopped because it is dark out, for what I can see through the key whole, anyway and I am about to throw up because at the moment all I can hear is moans and screams.

I don’t want to hear this in my last hours of my life. I start to doze off but woken up by vibrating in my hand.

“Hello?” I asked in a whisper

“Jamie Markson?” asked a male voice

“Yes, who is this?” I asked frustrated and still whispering

“Jamie, I am detective Ryan Taylor. Hit the receiver once for yes and once for no, if you understand.” Said Detective Ryan. I hit the receiver once then kept listening to the detective.

“Jamie, you have been missing for 2 weeks, do you know where you are?” after this I hit it twice to say no

“Are you a hostage to someone?” I hit it once

“Do you know who you are being kept by?” I hit it once again

“How long do you have?” I hit the receiver 6 times

“Hours?” I hit it once

“6 hours?” I hit it once

“Jamie this conversation has been recorded and we have your location. Is there anything else?” I hit it once

“What is it?”

“Tell Stephanie that I love her and that this is all Samuel and Aleshia’s fault. I did not have sex with her and tell her that I will always love her. I just want her to know that I will be in the middle of South........... In the........... Inn and that I will............. love her and...” I said all in one breath and not in a whisper, and then the boot opened, and the phone is taken off of me and I am bashed in the face about 12 times.

“I don’t want you alive. I can’t wait until we get to our destination and by the way, your babies have just been named I was thinking, Sam Jr and Zooey. Now get comfy we have 3 more hours.” Said Samuel while throwing the phone to the floor and stepping onto it.

I tried to get out but at that moment I get squeezed in my area by a very excited Aleshia. I shuffle in pain and close my eyes from seeing her face enjoying watching me flinch. Let’s just hope that someone comes before the pain starts, I thought.

Steph’s POV

“South Australia at the rock inn” I said at the police confused what they were saying

“Yes. And we plan on getting there in a couple hours. Now are you coming or not?” detective Ryan Taylor saying straight up, like taking off a bandaid.

“YES!” I yelled packing a bag and jogging after the detective.

After a 2 hour plane ride, we get into a helicopter and are in the middle of South Australia looking for a house with a blue roof.

“There it is!” I shrieked at the sight of the Rock Inn

“Ok. Now, you have to stay here and stay clear.” Detective Ryan said as the helicopter went down. It was really scary, this would either be the best day of my life or the worst day, but either way I look at it, it will be scary and life changing.

“There is a woman and a man in the room, they have Jamie strapped to a chair and they have a rifle.” Said detective Ryan, looking through his telescope, looking through the window of the room of where all three were.

“What are they doing to him? Are they hurting him?” I asked trying to look through the telescope, and shaking detective Ryan’s shoulders

“Look, Ms Steph, sit back and just let the professionals do the work. Now you stay here in the chopper, and stay here. Now you three,” he said pointing to 3 guys with vests and guns in their lands, “and head towards the property and keep your positions tight.”

I didn’t listen to him; I couldn’t stay in the copper, so I hopped out and walked behind the car.

Then I hear 3 gun shots. I look over at the inn and a I see a girl lying on the ground bleeding, a faint voice, that sounds like someone, then I look down at my stomach, and then I fall to my knees, seeing that I was standing in a pool of blood.

Then I fall to the ground calling someone, anyone to help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey ppl,
so it is the skool holidays n i am planning on updating evry couple of days!!!
so yea!!!
tell ppl n i will luv u 4eva!!
comment+subscribe= <3