Pregnant with my best friends twins!

Someone is coming... right?

Jamie’s POV

I’m tied in a chair watching Samuel and Aleshia having sex, and I can’t close my eyes. They have sticky taped my eye lids to my head.

This is disgusting, the gun is on the table next to me and it’s just out of reach. Aleshia stands up, putting a rob on and goes outside then Samuel come over to me, punching my face, causing it to bleed again.

“I feel sorry for Steph, she will be left alone until she marries me, I got this ring out of your dresser at Steph’s and brought it along so you have something to remember, actually no, something I have to give to her, yep, that’s it,”

then we hear 3 gun shots, so Samuel gets his gun, his bag and runs to the front door, “what the hell?!” he comes back running to the back, shoots my foot, and jumps out the window.

I am screaming my head off from the pain, then a man comes in unties me and says “Jamie Markson! I’m detective Ryan. I am here to save you. I shot Aleshia in the chest with 2 bullets, she was a fugitive, now tell me, did you get shot?” he asked

“Only after the 3 shots were fired, where’s Steph?” I asked rubbing my rists and putting a bandage on my foot.

“We heard the 3rd shots too, but we don’t know where it went, who or if it hit and who shot it. Now, be careful, Steph is in the chopper, waiting for you. So go ahead.” He said asscourting me to the chopper when I see 2 feet, behind the car, I walk towards it and see a pool of blood, no it couldn’t be...

“STEPH!” I run towards her, trying to forget the pain in my foot and pull her into my arms, I call for the detective. He runs over to me and calls for a first aid kit.

“Steph? Can you hear me? Steph?? Can you hear me? Come on Steph, you can’t leave me here! STEPHANIE JAVEN! WAKE UP NOW!” I yelled at Steph.

That was the first time I had ever called her by her full name since kindy, and it must had worked because she came back, slowly but she still came back and at that moment, the first aid kit came over.

“She has lost a lot of blood and she has the 3rd shot in her pelvis. Now Jamie, I want you to stand back and go to the chopper and ask for a spin board.” Detective Ryan asked.

I ran to the chopper, got the spin board and ran back, still ignoring the pain in my foot, as there was a bigger pain, in my heart, was I actually going to lose her... I hope not.

Once I got back, Steph was on the spine board within seconds and on the chopper and on her way to the hospital. They did every test known to man, but that didn’t matter, what mattered is that she was going to be ok.

A doctor came over to me and told me that she would be ok and the twins would be just fine... what does that mean? The doctor said that they needed to be taken out because of Steph’s condition, but they would end up asking her when she would come out of anaesthesia.

Anyway, we were in the hospital for a week, keeping eye on Steph, and on the Wednesday, the day she was to be realised, I went to go grab a coffee, because it was freezing in her room.

I started heading for my room when I saw my mate Keith. I slowly walked over to him, just in case he was going to jump out of his skin, as he was shaking all over, nonstop.

“Hey Keith, what up man?” I asked him after tapping him on the shoulder, he spun around n gave me the gayest hug every, I gave a little chuckle and then he pulled away.

“OH MY GOD, you’re alive! I can’t believe it; you’re here in the hospital and walking, what in hell happened bro? Well actually you know you should be thanking me, you know that right?” he said while patting me on the back.

“Dude, I just got shot in the foot. Wait, what do you mean, I should be thanking you?” I asked putting my money in the coffee machine and grabbing my coffee.

“Because I shot the girl that was going to kill you. I heard through the grapevine that you were taken by Samuel and a chick, so I followed their car and when I sae the chick I shot her. She was easy dead.” He said, while acting out every detail with his hands.

“What?! I thought the detective shot Aleshia?” I said thinking it in my head

“Whoa! I didn’t shoot Aleshia, she is a fine piece of meat, and if anything I would have fucked her. No, I shot this fat chick. She looked a lot like your best friend Sarah or something’ but she was heaps fat, like knocked up fat.” He said getting a can of coke out of the machine.

I couldn’t believe it, I was standing with the man that tried to kill my girlfriend, I couldn’t stand it, and I had to do something.

“YOU ASS HOLE THAT WAS STEPH!” I yelled at him while punching him in the face.

After about the 3rd time my fist meets his face, someone pulled us apart. They told us to take it outside but I couldn’t, I had to check on Steph.

So I left Keith standing there while I went to steph's room. All that was going through my head was, how this could it be that the only guy who wanted to save my life, ends up shooting Steph.

Steph’s POV

“You and your children will be ok.” Said the doctor with a pen in hand writing something on his clip board.

“Thank you doctor. Can I ask something?” I asked moving my hand down to my stomach.

“Sure, go ahead.” He said putting the clip board away and taking a step forward.

“How did I get pregnant?”
♠ ♠ ♠
so these next couple of chapters are ALL going to be cliff hangers!! just for the sake of it!!
:P

BTW- if you dont like my story plz dont report it!! if u hav a problem write me comment n mayb we could work it out!!! i hate it wen i get a notification that says... "your story has ERRORS" i no it does IM A TEENAGER!!!

anyways to the ppl who do like my stories <3 ya ALL!!! MWAH!!!
xoxoxo

comment+ subscribe= <3