Pregnant with my best friends twins!

My New or Old Life

“So this is the lounge room, kitchen and bedroom, even though it is all one room, it is all split up. Sorry if it is a bit messy. I tried to not leave your bedside while you were unconscious.” The Jamie guy said while pointing to the parts of the apartment and the mess on the floor.

“Oh cool.” I said while I focused on the bedroom. This room was... No! This apartment was HUGE! And very well furnished.

“So this is it. There is some food, but I can go shopping if need be. Annnddd... that’s about it. I need to go to my parents place just to say hi, and then I’ll be back.” He said

“Ok, I’ll find something to do..., like... watch TV, I love TV!” I said jumping on the bed. As I jumped on the bed, I got this instant pain in my tummy. It didn’t hurt but I ignored it just for the time being.

Jamie came over and kissed my cheek, and that moment I got this funny feeling in my tummy, like butterflies taking flight or something.

“Bye.” I said calling after him, then I turned on the TV, and the news came on. Channel 7 is a funny name for a channel but this man came on, introducing his name as Samuel Feral.

Now I swear I have heard that name, Samuel before. As I watched the news I was reminded of everything that had happened, along with everyone else in Australia.

“Good evening. We have breaking news. A couple of weeks ago or should I say days, there was a hostage situation involving a 19 year old male, Jamie Markson. He was kidnapped by Samuel Johnson and Aleshia Carol. Now Aleshia Carol was shot dead by the detectives trying to find Jamie, but Samuel got away.

A couple days ago, we got a tip off, that Jamie's pregnant girlfriend got shot under pelvis, and was bleeding out while the detectives got Jamie out. But back to the point,” as there was pictures being shown of Aleshia, Samuel and Jamie and myself, I didn’t know that Jamie was kidnapped, “Samuel Johnson was found in the boot of a car, at the bottom of Johnson river,” he said showing a car being pulled out of a river, “and now we have to find out about 18 year old Stephanie Javen. Is she still alive? If so how is her child and what will happen after the...” I couldn’t handle it anymore, so I switched the TV off, I couldn’t handle the fact that some random was asking the same questions I was asking myself over and over again.

“I’m back!” Jamie yelled interrupting my thoughts; he barged in the door, out of breath.

“I think we should stay inside and get people to come to us!” he said walking over to the bed. At that moment, there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door, and look through the peep hole, and I see a man with a camera in his hands.

“Jamie! Someone is here!” I yelled to Jamie, as I open the door a little, Jamie yelled, “DONT OPENT THE DOOR STEPH!” I opened it a little and a camera popped in and a flash hits my eyes. And as that happens, Jamie comes running up and slams the door shut.

“Ok the deal from now on is that we stay inside at all times. We stay away from the windows and the doors because... my cousin is playing a trick on us, he is...” Jamie said locking the doors and pulling the blinds down, before I cut him off

“I watched the news. Why didn’t you tell me that you got kidnapped? And that this Samuel was the one who kidnapped you?” I asked looking at Jamie then there was a knock at the door, Jamie looked through the peep hole and then opened it.

“Hey Marsha. How is school?” I said to this little girl who... WAIT! I know who this is, its Marsha! Jamie’s little sister!

“Wait, you remember her but not me?” Jamie asked before running out the door.

“Jamie! Come back!” I yelled then Marsha shut the door and came over to me.

“So your memory is coming back? That’s good, isn’t it?”

“I guess, I mean, I remember you. Why is it that I remember you? I mean you’re like my little sister and I remember your parents and Samuel, but not Jamie. Why the fuck is that?” I asked walking towards the kitchen and getting a juice box out of the fridge

“Ok I am going to hate myself for saying this, but maybe you should pretend to remember him, then maybe it will come back to you.” Marsha said jumping up and down on the bed.

“But I don’t even know who I am? What if I act differently and he doesn’t fall for it?!” I asked her walking over to her, and sitting on the side of the bed next to her.

“I have an idea,” Marsha jumps up off of the bed and walks over to a draw in the kitchen, pulls out a tape and puts it in the TV, “now this was a home movie that Jamie made last year, and I think that you are a BIG part of it.” She said emphasising on the ‘Big’.

We started to watch the movie and it seemed that I was one who loved ‘booze’, sex and boys , with a lot of watching movies with Jamie. Wait. There are a lot of movies here, which explains A LOT.

“Ok so now I know what I am like so now you go and I prepare.” I said pulling up Marsha and pushing her out the door

“I will go, only if you tell me what happens?”

“Ok. But I will save all the dets you don’t need to know to myself.” I said while pushing Marsha, winking at her and shutting the door in her face. Oops.

Now to think of something that will restore my memory and won’t hurt Jamie if I don’t remember him.
♠ ♠ ♠
so here is the next chapter!
ill try n do another chapter 2moz!!
but 4 2day... this is it!!
comment+ subscribe= <3 and happy kizza :D