Pregnant with my best friends twins!

I remember...

Jamie’s POV

By the time I got home the photographers were gone. So I opened the door, stepped inside, closed it, then I turned around to see Steph on the bed with a bowl of popcorn, gummy worms and strawberry liquorish sticks.

She patted the bed, indicating for me to join her then picked up the remote. I pulled off mu jacket and joined her. She pressed play and lay back as the credits started to play.

“So what are we watching?” I asked while watching Steph get comfortable, it was weird, usually it would take her hours, but it only took her a second.

“Oh, Charlie and the chocolate factory. It’s your favourite.” She said looking at my shirt, she was reading I, usually she would rip it off not read it.

“Yea it is. Wait you remember me? When did this start?” I asked watching her watch the movie, again the weird thing is she hates Charlie, and she thinks that Charlie should have taken his mum not his grandfather.

“After you left in a huff, that's when everything started falling into place, like every Friday we would watch a movie or go to a party. Or the fact that I am totally obsessed with booze sex and boys.” She said playing with her hair and giving a little giggle. I watched her tummy and I saw it moving.

“The babies are kicking,” I said, as I moved my hand towards her stomach, she flinched, and got up to get water, “what’s wrong?” I asked worried

“Oh, I’m just thirsty, do you want a drink?”

“Nope, I want a kiss,” and the second I said that she looked scared, upset and really confused, “come on, like you said your obsessed with sex so let’s do it!” I said patting the bed

“I’m actually really tired so I’m going to sleep.” She said getting under the covers and closing her eyes.

“You don’t remember me, do you?” I asked standing up and walking to her side of the bed
“Of course I do. I know your favourite movie, favourite food and your family.” She said turning over on the other side

“Anyone can know that, especially when you get the answers from my sister.” I said sitting her up and looking her directly in to her beautiful blue eyes.

“I didn’t ok! I have my memory back, I know everything there is to know about you and me ok,” she said looking around the apartment, “and I can prove it.” She grabbed hold of my shirt and kissed me.

She was shaking and trembling but she didn’t break the kiss. I started to move my hands towards her tummy and realised that she had switched off the movie.

Once the TV was turned off, she seemed to deepen the kiss, making more passionate. It was like a couple hadn’t seen each other in 2 years passionate, and trusts me, it felt like it.

I had missed her, all of her. My thoughts were interrupted by Steph pulling away.
“WHAT THE FUCK!?” she screamed after pulling away from the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait but a lot of shit has been goin on n i just havnt found the time but i plan on updatin a couple times this weekend just for my readers!!
n i no this is a duh comment but if u dont like the story DONT COMMENT!!
I HATE GETTIN A REPORTED MESSAGE!!

anyways 2 all the ppl who do luv my stories
comment+subscribe=<3 n happiness 4 KIZZA :D